Just a friendly reminder about grinding coins.

NonFlyingDutchman
435 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2019
......although it’s reserved those of you that didn’t already do the rising stars sbcs...

How: Every icon has an sbc called rising stars - in which you can swap 11 rare silvers for a gold players pack (edit). As long as you don’t pay more than 250-300 per silver you are guaranteed profit.

I just wish I saved these till now - good chance of pulling blue cards. (Or, at least A chance of pulling blues 😁)

Oh, and btw - not trying to take credit - this is not my discovery at all, read it elsewhere on the forum. Just wanted to help others as it helped me a lot - remember pulling several 85s, so made a pretty penny from them 🤑

Edit: had the pack name wrong, sorry about that 🙈
Post edited by NonFlyingDutchman on

Comments

• Gripbrah
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You get a Gold Players Pack from the Rising Talents SBCs. That's a big difference from the 45k Prime Gold Players Pack you're talking about.
    If that's the SBC you're talking about

Still easy profit though
  • WWFC24Clarets
    190 posts Sunday League Hero
    What league would you use?
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used Bundesliga 2 or English Nation
  • CustardHippo
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah it's only a gold players pack for completing the Icon Silver squads.

But if you pay 250-300 per card, you are correct you are guaranteed profit albeit small even if you discard the golds you get.
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gripbrah wrote: »
    You get a Gold Players Pack from the Rising Talents SBCs. That's a big difference from the 45k Prime Gold Players Pack you're talking about.
    If that's the SBC you're talking about

Still easy profit though

Woops - my bad - fixed it now! Thanks 😁🙌
    What league would you use?

I used colombian, liga dimayor, worked out fine. Very easy to get the players on bid only, and rarely payed more than 250 or player.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did all of them and managed to get a lot of profit

OP is right, as the pack discard is the same cost as 11 cards at 300 coins.

A lot of the non rates go for more than discard, some go for over 1000 and that adds up over 30 packs

Think I made 250k in the end on mine