Best box to box cm sub 200k

Ishibum
12156 posts Has That Special Something
As the title above. League and nation not important as can link in anything. Ideas?

Comments

  • Oweyman
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    FFS Bentancur is probably your best bet, he's bang on 200k currently
  • SomeLegend
    1134 posts Professional
    Kante says hello
  • Aspas10
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FB Tevez if you did his SBC
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    FB/IF Mili Savic
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Milner
  • Ronskii23
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FB meunier
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12838 posts Has That Special Something
    IF nainggolan
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS McGinn
  • Ishibum
    12156 posts Has That Special Something
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    TOTS McGinn

    We may have a winner. Going to try him. Thanks!
  • nextqprmanager
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    Ishibum wrote: »
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    TOTS McGinn

    We may have a winner. Going to try him. Thanks!

    pls let us know?
  • Chapman
    421 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tots John McGinn
  • Ishibum
    12156 posts Has That Special Something
    Ishibum wrote: »
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    TOTS McGinn

    We may have a winner. Going to try him. Thanks!

    pls let us know?

    Been early days but initial impressions are positive. Best thing I can say is he doesn't feel out of place in a midfield Socrates, Vieira, and Nedved. Does seem to run out of gas by the 80th min but that's fine for me. Very smooth on the ball and the passing range is good. Also pretty nifty at winning 50/50s and general positioning holds up.

    There will be better CMs soon enough but I can't fault for the price.
  • nextqprmanager
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    TOTS McGinn

    We may have a winner. Going to try him. Thanks!

    pls let us know?

    Been early days but initial impressions are positive. Best thing I can say is he doesn't feel out of place in a midfield Socrates, Vieira, and Nedved. Does seem to run out of gas by the 80th min but that's fine for me. Very smooth on the ball and the passing range is good. Also pretty nifty at winning 50/50s and general positioning holds up.

    There will be better CMs soon enough but I can't fault for the price.

    cheers, nearly 2400 total IG stats, there was a chance he`s good, just links !
  • Ishibum
    12156 posts Has That Special Something
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    TOTS McGinn

    We may have a winner. Going to try him. Thanks!

    pls let us know?

    Been early days but initial impressions are positive. Best thing I can say is he doesn't feel out of place in a midfield Socrates, Vieira, and Nedved. Does seem to run out of gas by the 80th min but that's fine for me. Very smooth on the ball and the passing range is good. Also pretty nifty at winning 50/50s and general positioning holds up.

    There will be better CMs soon enough but I can't fault for the price.

    cheers, nearly 2400 total IG stats, there was a chance he`s good, just links !

    Got no space for him in my team (Eusebio,Hazard, and Socrates up top) but Tammy Abraham looks like he could do damage. The strong link would come in handy.
  • cjmiz
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS Sissoko is great, everything you could want in a box to box CM
  • dregana08
    3749 posts National Call-Up
    cjmiz wrote: »
    TOTS Sissoko is great, everything you could want in a box to box CM

    Shooting?
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Ishibum wrote: »
    As the title above. League and nation not important as can link in anything. Ideas?

    Try TOTS McGinn with a shooting chem - he’s really good. Bring him on when I want to push up Gullit and he bosses it.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    TOTS McGinn

    We may have a winner. Going to try him. Thanks!

    pls let us know?

    Been early days but initial impressions are positive. Best thing I can say is he doesn't feel out of place in a midfield Socrates, Vieira, and Nedved. Does seem to run out of gas by the 80th min but that's fine for me. Very smooth on the ball and the passing range is good. Also pretty nifty at winning 50/50s and general positioning holds up.

    There will be better CMs soon enough but I can't fault for the price.

    cheers, nearly 2400 total IG stats, there was a chance he`s good, just links !

    Got no space for him in my team (Eusebio,Hazard, and Socrates up top) but Tammy Abraham looks like he could do damage. The strong link would come in handy.

    Tammy is also very good
  • cjmiz
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    dregana08 wrote: »
    cjmiz wrote: »
    TOTS Sissoko is great, everything you could want in a box to box CM

    Shooting?

    Very good shooting 94 shot power helps that despite the mid 70 finishing stat he definitely feels like a better finisher than the stats show, outside the box either driven shot or finesse and it tends to challenge the keeper most of the time!
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    cjmiz wrote: »
    TOTS Sissoko is great, everything you could want in a box to box CM

    except for the workrates
  • Ishibum
    12156 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    As the title above. League and nation not important as can link in anything. Ideas?

    Try TOTS McGinn with a shooting chem - he’s really good. Bring him on when I want to push up Gullit and he bosses it.

    Been using him with a powerhouse and has been bossing the midfield. Glad I picked him up
  • cjmiz
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    cjmiz wrote: »
    TOTS Sissoko is great, everything you could want in a box to box CM

    except for the workrates

    He’s all over the pitch for me considering the Med/Med work rates
  • KRANG00
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero
    how has no one said Pogba :D

    100k job done
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Ishibum wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    As the title above. League and nation not important as can link in anything. Ideas?

    Try TOTS McGinn with a shooting chem - he’s really good. Bring him on when I want to push up Gullit and he bosses it.

    Been using him with a powerhouse and has been bossing the midfield. Glad I picked him up

    He’s great, really suprised me. Bring him on when I push up Gullit and he’s not out of place. Amazing for the price
  • Ishibum
    12156 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    As the title above. League and nation not important as can link in anything. Ideas?

    Try TOTS McGinn with a shooting chem - he’s really good. Bring him on when I want to push up Gullit and he bosses it.

    Been using him with a powerhouse and has been bossing the midfield. Glad I picked him up

    He’s great, really suprised me. Bring him on when I push up Gullit and he’s not out of place. Amazing for the price

    Totally. Only thing for me now is, I packed Allan in the tots SBC so will give him a run. Not selling McGinn though. Will do a job as a sub
  • congregante
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    SBC Florenzi
  • Ishibum
    12156 posts Has That Special Something
    SBC Florenzi

    Oh I'll go buy him right now. Thanks!
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    86 Delany from Dortmund. He has it all
Sign In or Register to comment.