Help with time finishing

Ma7mooodHD
735 posts Semi-Pro
Hello

Can anyone help me to get better with it? When i should press the shoot button for the second to make it green?

Comments

• Pattebennekou
    1437 posts Professional
    edited May 12
    The exact moment the player kicks the ball
  • RParr94
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not to be rude or anything but if you haven’t mastered it already then there’s not much point learning it
  • Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dude I don’t know how to use it. Well let me rephrase it I’m terrible at it really terrible. Just turn it off and enjoy.
    I still finish Gold 1 - Elite 3 if I want with 10 gold team. Even before the patch.
    Just improve your overall game - defense, build up play, etc
  • DannySTFC
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    I turned it off early on. D2-G2 kinda player, I appreciate the usefulness of a green timed shot don’t get me wrong, but I just prefer the game with it turned off.
  • DIXON THFC
    2787 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never ever used it, not needed mate... it was good for all the finesse spammers early on before they patched it but now it's just another gimmick.
  • Orison
    50129 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Disagree with these comments saying it's not necessary.

Yes they made it worse with that one patch nerfing finishing into the ground, but it's still great for certain mechanics like the volleys from the edge of the box and quite a few near post shots.
  • Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »

Yes they made it worse with that one patch nerfing finishing into the ground, but it's still great for certain mechanics like the volleys from the edge of the box and quite a few near post shots.

It might be useful for people trying to get top 100 or elite 1 and I doubt OP is any of that.
  • DIXON THFC
    2787 posts Fans' Favourite

It might be useful for people trying to get top 100 or elite 1 and I doubt OP is any of that.

Exactly why I wrote the previous.
  • Orison
    50129 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

WL is an irrelevant mode these days, you play so few good players, it's more about consistently smashing average players.

Timed finishing makes you a better player in general tho, enables you to score goals from weird angles which helps you in games against decent opponents.
  • silverdale10
    1426 posts Professional
    I turned it off in the first week. One match your players are scoring silly 180 degree first times from daft angles, the next they're missing open goal tap-ins. Does timed finishing really make any difference to the average player? If anything you'll probably miss more because you're having to think about it.
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    If anything you'll probably miss more because you're having to think about it.
    it's muscle memory, if you think about you're doing it wrong