Like this last year:
https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/team-of-the-season

Some communication with your loyal followers would be nice!.. :/

EDIT: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-19/team-of-the-season
Very informative page, thanks!!! :D

Comments

• Chavez76
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Good question, I am still hoping for an Eredvisie one (but they didnt do one last year so yeah..)
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2019
  • Diggy
    14737 posts Has That Special Something
    They don’t do schedules in case they screw it up they do things in the fly & then screw it up
  • BeefyRabouter
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Good question, I am still hoping for an Eredvisie one (but they didnt do one last year so yeah..)

Think the futspy Guy told people theres seperate tots for smaller leagues
  • Dutch007
    3353 posts National Call-Up
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Think the futspy Guy told people theres seperate tots for smaller leagues

He tweets multiple guesses so he is always right😏
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4799 posts National Call-Up
    You remind me of matthd
  • DeanoZoff
    4729 posts National Call-Up
    State of this
  • XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I guess the difference between last year and this was the World Cup. So a shortened timeframe meant they had to release all the big leagues and so the Top 50 from smaller leagues to get them all done. This year I would expect them to want to spread it out as long as possible. So smaller leagues from before like US, Turkey, Portugal etc. Guess we find out Tuesday what they are doing as before it was main on Friday small on Tuesday.
  • LeonidasJB
    16781 posts World Class
    They won't put out a schedule because of investors.
    Because we are guaranteed an SBC each week, they don't want people buying up all the 84s, IFs or TOTS and stuff for each league.
  • SimenHP
    2464 posts Fans' Favourite
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    They won't put out a schedule because of investors.
    Because we are guaranteed an SBC each week, they don't want people buying up all the 84s, IFs or TOTS and stuff for each league.

This year it actually looks like that is one of the reasons why EA have done some of the things they have done, which is just stupid if you ask me. Why do EA care that maybe 0.5% of the user base trade and invest and make a few 100k each week? Shouldn't they instead care more about the 99.5% that doesn't trade and try to make them happy?
  • Dutch007
    3353 posts National Call-Up
    Can't think of any reason why EA won't reveal if there are smaller leagues getting tots this year.... :'(