Sule almost extinct -why?

NonFlyingDutchman
435 posts Sunday League Hero
Sell for 10000?
Any other players I should know of?

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    In prep of tots sbc when bundesliga tots is released, try getting liverpool/man city as well as barcelona/madrid players to sell for max
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7932 posts League Winner
    In prep of tots sbc when bundesliga tots is released, try getting liverpool/man city as well as barcelona/madrid players to sell for max

Why? I don’t recall any tots sbc’s requiring specific clubs.
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    He’s out of packs
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    He’s out of packs

You mean because he drops as tots if he drops? That’s why people pay 10k for him? 🤦‍♂️
  • Gnomenclature
    8252 posts League Winner
    He’s out of packs

This and you pretty much need him to complete the bayern league team sbc. A lot of people are spamming leagues these days.
  • Markman007
    4874 posts National Call-Up
    He’s out of packs

You mean because he drops as tots if he drops? That’s why people pay 10k for him? 🤦‍♂️

His regular gold card is not in packs this week, so no new supply means the price goes up.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7932 posts League Winner
    Markman007 wrote: »
    He’s out of packs

His regular gold card is not in packs this week, so no new supply means the price goes up.

I had forgotten he was out of packs. Makes sense now.
  • basdost_goat
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Because he's handy for Eoae Ribery, Bundesliga league SBC and Bundesliga POTM.

He's the only 84 Bundesliga CB so he's required a lot. Johnathon Tah is always inflated also for the same reasons.