Does Composure make a difference?

FCBlunt
3123 posts National Call-Up
Useless stat or must have stat?

I assume its for when being under pressure from defenders, but does it really make a big difference?

What’s your opinions on it?

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    100% makes a difference. High composure + high finishing a must
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    I feel it makes a big difference when under pressure but maybe I'm wrong.

I like high composure just for peace of mind.
  • SPN1987
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nah just randomly shoot and pray with anyone. The less you use your brain the more goals you are probably gonna score. Greening your shot is way more important than shooting from a bad angle with your low composure player. Just make sure you green it and your odds will increase significantly.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Alrighty, thanks for sharing, lads!

I had to ask since I were looking at the Hero Rodrigo, and his composure is only 77 ):

Would you guys say that’s too low?
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    Nah just randomly shoot and pray with anyone. The less you use your brain the more goals you are probably gonna score. Greening your shot is way more important than shooting from a bad angle with your low composure player. Just make sure you green it and your odds will increase significantly.

I dont use timed finishing, and I think it’s important to think about what you’re doing. I understand your furstration tho, there’s a lot of disappointment tied to this game. (:
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7974 posts League Winner
    edited May 2019
    It makes a big difference if you’re trying to pass or finish in traffic.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Alrighty, thanks for sharing, lads!

I had to ask since I were looking at the Hero Rodrigo, and his composure is only 77 ):

Would you guys say that’s too low?
    SPN1987 wrote: »

I dont use timed finishing, and I think it’s important to think about what you’re doing. I understand your furstration tho, there’s a lot of disappointment tied to this game. (:

Way too low. I’d avoid.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    It makes a difference when you're under pressure, that's why most icons have high composure.
  • Batman442
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Composure is a must in all players
  • SPN1987
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    Composure shouldn't be a stat though. It should be a skill you got for staying calm under pressure. This game is so fkn stupid. Just pass the ball in complete panic and you will get away with it on a continuous base due to the insane passing and shooting assistance. Ppl should see the exact moment they take their shots. Then they will realize the angles most players shoot from is just laughable. But the game turns your player perfectly even if you are with the back to the goal.