TOTS REVIEWS!

Comments

• tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is he better than Ibras Flashback card though? That card is sick for 100k!
    The TOTS card costs 1.5 MILLIOn though!

Will drop to a million before the end of the week
  • CustardHippo
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS Oscar. Paid 52k on bid, cheapest bin last time I checked was 65k. I expect this to drop more.

Is he worth it? For the money yes. There are better cards out there that are more expensive, but at this stage of the game I didn't expect to ever come up against him and I like playing with unique teams. If you have used his SBC card it's like that but heavily boosted (and cheaper too).

Pros - nice shooting, feels good shooting from distance and in the box, tidy finisher. I have KDB who finishes up for fun and Oscar has been similar. Finds good positions in and around the box, gets into pockets of space which is useful against the drop back tactics. He is very agile, not the fastest in a race and don't expect to run away from anyone when in on goal, but has a turn to get beyond his man in the midfield. Ball sticks to him when dribbling. Passing is hit and miss but then so is every player on this game and I feel judging his passing depends on the game. Usually links up well with the players around him.

Cons - 3 star weak foot, and feels a bit weak. Despite being 5'10 he will get bullied but having said that, he is nimble enough to keep himself out the way. Med/med may be an issue for some but has been ok for me.

I play him as a CAM in a 433(4) behind Carniball Talisca, with KDB on the left and SBC Casemiro on the right.

He has 25 games across WL and Rivals since Friday, 9 goals and 12 assists plus a red card which was my fault but don't expect him to fly into tackles normally, he has a very low aggression stat!
  • Soccrraim29
    742 posts Professional
    Is emre can really worth ? Need a RCM in 41212(2)
  • Gunnercp
    1360 posts Professional
    Is emre can really worth ? Need a RCM in 41212(2)

Ndombele is very good. Not tried can or allan.

I'll wait for prices to come down to maybe pick him up again.
  • Invincibility
    3819 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Thiago:
    93 Rated but he's so hard to play with! Bought him yesterday at 230k for TOTS rodri objective. The problem with this card is his position.. He's way to weak and bad defensively to play him as CDM so I tried him as a LCAM. He was so lost on the pitch he dribbles fine but misses any presence. 10 Matches played 1 goal after missing so many 1 on 1 chances. Altough his passing stats are so high he didnt assist any goals.. He doesn't feel as a 93 rated more like an 87, would buy him only if needed for some strong links to EoaE Robben or Ribbery..
  • starfox1284
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pulled the trigger on TOTS Emre Can and I'm very happy with him. I needed a solid CDM player - with great defensive/physical stats. WITHOUT feeling like a tank.

Emre Can feels very nimble, while providing a huge defensive boost to my team. I don't think he'll be leaving my team anytime soon.

been reading a lot of people saying Can TOTS is simply really really good.
  • golazo
    1290 posts Play-Off Hero
    bought and sold allan to not lose much coins. dude is a fn beast. i already used his league sbc card but this tots is another level. scored a hat trick in first WL game. great scoring boost, awesome speed boost and jus gets in the right places. definitely buying back later when he drops a bit more.
  • Cortza
    847 posts Professional
    golazo wrote: »
    bought and sold allan to not lose much coins. dude is a fn beast. i already used his league sbc card but this tots is another level. scored a hat trick in first WL game. great scoring boost, awesome speed boost and jus gets in the right places. definitely buying back later when he drops a bit more.

What price will you bite at? I hear Serie A tends to be one of the last released.
  • tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect

I sold him after 20 matches. His physical presence in the game felt non-existent. He replaced Petit and although Petit is not really a finisher he is a beast at CDM. Maybe I should have tried him longer...
  • Adam_MUFC
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Abraham is class! 7 in 4 games for me. Better than any NIF BPL striker and he is massive. Hard to link, only issue.
  • golazo
    1290 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cortza wrote: »

What price will you bite at? I hear Serie A tends to be one of the last released.

I’m hoping 300-340 and I’ll get him. Looks like he might not get that low though.
  • golazo
    1290 posts Play-Off Hero
    tfadgreef wrote: »

I sold him after 20 matches. His physical presence in the game felt non-existent. He replaced Petit and although Petit is not really a finisher he is a beast at CDM. Maybe I should have tried him longer...

I used Allan as a cm and not a cdm.
  • starfox1284
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    So far I've used TOTS Bergwijn, Moutinho, and Stones......only one that I didn't think was worth it was Bergwijn. Stones and Moutinho have been excellent for me.
  • D0lvl
    1512 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Rodri is crap. He's going to an SBC. I didnt' find anything special with TOTS Sissoko (used him in drafts).

TOTS O'Shea feels fast and agile but his shooting is so so.

• starfox1284
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    D0lvl wrote: »
    TOTS Rodri is crap. He's going to an SBC. I didnt' find anything special with TOTS Sissoko (used him in drafts).

Rodri is definitely crap
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    D0lvl wrote: »

Rodri is definitely crap

Maybe so, but 88 rated free crap is a lot better than paying to buy an 88 to dump into a SBC :)
  • basdost_goat
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only used the two from objectives.

Lyle Taylor - Expected little but fml he's atrocious. I'm not convinced he's even been upgraded from his normal card. He's static like literally don't move or make runs, everything bounces off him. He was so abysmal I'm not sure I even managed to get a shot off with him. 0\10
    Will keep as SBC fodder but I came mightily close to discarding him he was that infuriating to play with.

Onana - Not played enough with him really but very good first impression.
  • tom4s
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Adam_MUFC wrote: »
    Abraham is class! 7 in 4 games for me. Better than any NIF BPL striker and he is massive. Hard to link, only issue.

Just noticed he is 94 rated with marksman on futbin. Looking forward to giving him a spin!
  • Invincibility
    I'm going to try out TOTS Roussillon tonight anyone already played with him..
  • Invincibility
    TOTS Roussillon:
    Most excited TOTS I wanted for my squad for a strong link to EoaE Ribery! Such a let down ingame.. Man his marking is bad, the space between him and the opponents wingers is huge! His 76 marking creates so much space between attackers that his pace will lack defending.. FFS Mendy or UCL 87 Kurzawa are better french options as LB even FB Pavard does the job better.. Shame his defending is that weak! Going for 110k but worth only 75k IMO.
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    85 Stevens (packed him): not bad

88 (bought out of sentiment for how good his 74 IF was in F12 ...): actually pretty good
  • DelBono
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can TOTS of Allan TOTS? One of those will play next to prime Ballack as CDM in 4231 narrow. Any thoughts?
  • Invincibility
    DelBono wrote: »
    Can TOTS of Allan TOTS? One of those will play next to prime Ballack as CDM in 4231 narrow. Any thoughts?

TOTS Allan the brasilian Kante!
  • L1vingl1fe
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    So far I've used TOTS Bergwijn, Moutinho, and Stones......only one that I didn't think was worth it was Bergwijn. Stones and Moutinho have been excellent for me.

Bergwijn has been incredible for me.
  • burken
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How is Onana?
  • DelBono
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special

He will be much better then Kante i hope?
  • Invincibility

He will be much better then Kante i hope?

Better then IF kante not better then his TOTY.. His role at midfield is similar to Kante at CDM
  • Invincibility
    TOTS Bergwijn:
    What a cheap OP dutch winger! Great for the price better then FFS Kluivert or any Promes because of his physical. Picked him up for 45K but so fun to use.. Debute match 2G 1A decent passing and good finishing only let down is his Stamina drained at 70 minutes at LCAM. Would recommend to anyone who has a dutch squad!
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    burken wrote: »
    How is Onana?

Making insane reflex saves for me, but bit suspect with long shots
  • freakjas
    5915 posts Big Money Move
    Played a few games with tagliafico and he feels really good.
    Havent had a game without lag yet, idk if its the servers or not, but he still was kind of a stand out plaxer.
    Actually the fastest player ive used, he can outsprint any attacker its actually crazy.
    Wins a lot of headers as well