TOTS REVIEWS!

Comments

• gorillabear
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    Son is the bees knees
  • lippyone
    825 posts Semi-Pro

Thiago Mendes 92 (CM). - 7/10

Meeehh Card really. His stats suggest him to be a monster . He doesn’t feel as elite card at all

But in game he is hardly make any significant impact .

Pros - quick / agile / decent tackling and interceptions / decent shots - can score 1–2 goals

Cons - disappears on the pitch / not aggressive enough for CDm role / WR cause him push forward too much / physicals are not great for defensive role

I’d buy Kante instead who does same job for less then 100k.
    Better cards in same budget - De Paul / Aouar / Ndombele

Yeah I moved him on. One of those cards where One or Two bad stats kill the 99% of good stats.

• Gnomenclature
    2184 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any tots cavani reviews? I can't post topics due to a 5 day ban for mentioning that that shouldn't be mentioned....
  • limjitwe
    6471 posts Big Money Move
    SBC TOTS Aouar - Must say he’s one of the better SBCs I’ve done. Maybe Goretzka is comparable but I’m sad that I missed that one.

Super smooth on the ball. He packs a really good shot. Dribbling is close. He’s actually pretty good on the tackles and interceptions.

Go do it if he costs like 200-300k
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    Aguero - monster. Can play anywhere
  • L1vingl1fe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    limjitwe wrote: »
    SBC TOTS Aouar - Must say he’s one of the better SBCs I’ve done. Maybe Goretzka is comparable but I’m sad that I missed that one.

Super smooth on the ball. He packs a really good shot. Dribbling is close. He’s actually pretty good on the tackles and interceptions.

Go do it if he costs like 200-300k

He’s great at everything except finishing for me in game
  • Arsence
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As everyone else has said in this thread... TOTS Son is crazy for me. Great positioning and runs, plus outstanding finishing with either foot.
  • Bevlarrrr
    971 posts Professional
    Any Thiago Silva or Marquinhos reviews ? Looking at getting them both in, they’ll be in a back 3 with Militao. Gonna wait for player picks first tho
  • Agiantfox
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tots halstenberg

Best defensive LB in the game. I will claify toty Marcelo and tots Telles are better going forward but as a stay bakc while attacking lb amazing.

With a shadow he has 97 pace an 99 defending plus he's 6.2 with 96 jumping and plus 90 in strength and stamina.

He out jumps everyone and bully's most wingers. He also has 99 crossing 99 curve and 99 short passing.

His agility is high 70s so he feel alright but he can be slow to get back into position that's why I say he's not an attacking fb. Best bundles lb and I have tried them all gets that strong link to my tots goretzka.

Overall would give him 9.5 out of 10 if he had a bit more agility would be perfect.
  • Invincibility
    2980 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Thauvin:
    I got RED Thauvin and Di Maria in my player pick rewards but held back on starting Thauvin as my RCAM in WL.. Big mistake! Everytime I faced him this WL he destroyed me with longshots or headers.. Today I start playing him in Div 1. and Dayummm he's good! Don't know what it is but his WF feels like 4 and always in the right position for a longshot or a power header.. He just scores for fun at RCAM.. Way more lethal then TOTS Di Maria and he's a bargain compaired to Pepe he also strong links to my TOTS Lala.. Try him out you won't regret
  • nextqprmanager
    3292 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Thauvin:
    I got RED Thauvin and Di Maria in my player pick rewards but held back on starting Thauvin as my RCAM in WL.. Big mistake! Everytime I faced him this WL he destroyed me with longshots or headers.. Today I start playing him in Div 1. and Dayummm he's good! Don't know what it is but his WF feels like 4 and always in the right position for a longshot or a power header.. He just scores for fun at RCAM.. Way more lethal then TOTS Di Maria and he's a bargain compaired to Pepe he also strong links to my TOTS Lala.. Try him out you won't regret

> say Mbappe 89 ?
  • JohnDoe
    10959 posts Has That Special Something
    D0lvl wrote: »
    TOTS Rodri is crap. He's going to an SBC. I didnt' find anything special with TOTS Sissoko (used him in drafts).

TOTS O'Shea feels fast and agile but his shooting is so so.

Rodri is definitely crap

I actually like him lmao. I’m surprised he’s getting all this hate.
    Thiago Mendes 92 (CM). - 7/10

Meeehh Card really. His stats suggest him to be a monster . He doesn’t feel as elite card at all

But in game he is hardly make any significant impact .

Pros - quick / agile / decent tackling and interceptions / decent shots - can score 1–2 goals

Cons - disappears on the pitch / not aggressive enough for CDm role / WR cause him push forward too much / physicals are not great for defensive role

I’d buy Kante instead who does same job for less then 100k.
    Better cards in same budget - De Paul / Aouar / Ndombele

Which stats suggest that he'd be elite? His average passing? His crap workrates and strength?

Just curious.
  • Invincibility
    TOTS Pepe:
    What a HYPE disaster! bought him for 880K Monday and boy he's so generic.. Doesn't play like his stats suggest.. Feels clunky and his balance feels like CR7.. Rage sold him and got TOTS Sancho as my super sub and what a blessing that is way better then Pepe in finishing!
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Sterling... Can't recommend him enough...quick, very good dribbling, custom animation, very good shot, decent enough strong... Fairly easy to close down opponent with his pace
  • barryw
    911 posts Professional
    Tots Bernardo!
    14 games 0 goals 1 assist 💩
  • Invincibility
    barryw wrote: »
    Tots Bernardo!

Jeez worst statistics.. That you still played him for 14 games :D
  • JohnDoe
    edited June 27
    TOTS Pepe:
    What a HYPE disaster! bought him for 880K Monday and boy he's so generic.. Doesn't play like his stats suggest.. Feels clunky and his balance feels like CR7.. Rage sold him and got TOTS Sancho as my super sub and what a blessing that is way better then Pepe in finishing!

Huh. I used his HL for months as one of my strikers and finishing was his best attribute, led me to many G1 finishes. 100% played to his stats, but that includes a 3* WF, which is a deal-breaker for me. Had to put up with it as I had a pretty **** team and he was my "best" player lol.

I saw you didn't like Havertz, too, but I'm loving him, always coming in clutch in D1 and WL. Fantastic player, the best I've used this year.
  • Invincibility
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    TOTS Pepe:

Huh. I used his HL for months as one of my strikers and finishing was his best attribute, led me to many G1 finishes.

Played him RCAM.. didn't try him out as ST because of his 3* WF.. Might be better at ST
  • JohnDoe
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    TOTS Pepe:

Huh. I used his HL for months as one of my strikers and finishing was his best attribute, led me to many G1 finishes.

Played him RCAM.. didn't try him out as ST because of his 3* WF.. Might be better at ST

He was good as a wide CAM for me, too.
  • Stones
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tots Bernardo!

He’s amazing for me, I have no idea how you have that record with him.
  • barryw
    911 posts Professional
    edited June 27
    Stones wrote: »
    Tots Bernardo!

He’s amazing for me, I have no idea how you have that record with him.

Yeah.. tried Maestro and Hawk on him. Now 15 games and same stats 😂
    Playing him as LCM. Problem might be the position
  • DannySTFC
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Thoughts on Pepe? Got him red today, used his 88 IF also red and enjoyed that card, so looking forward to this one.

Best TOTS cards I’ve used so far are Telles, Goretzka and Gomez. Worst are Robertson and Silva, neither feel like a special card to me.
  • jstracci
    238 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GOMEZ