TOTS REVIEWS!

Comments

• Correa .. awful. Didn’t do anything for me, would be better playing with 10.
  • killer xavi
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 10
    Whoops. Idk why pic came out that bad
  • elgordofeto
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any Mertens reviews?

really good.. if you liked some of his previous cards, TOTS is a good upgrade from them
  • killer xavi
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    F8-B1-C75-D-57-AE-4620-A90-D-6-FF884563-D5-A.png

I’ll let the record speak for itself. All D1 matches + a full WL under his belt

Edit: Idk if the pic is wonk on my phone or not but if you can’t read the record, it’s:

48 games played
    81 goals
    12 assists
  • Khangaskhan17
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Alba or Sandro SBC lads?
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    TOTS Alba or Sandro SBC lads?

Sandro is better
  • Viking_Beard
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    Correa .. awful. Didn’t do anything for me, would be better playing with 10.

Correa has been insane for me! He’s performing just as good as TOTS Quagliarella, not quite as many assists but is scoring more goals from LCAM
  • Gnomenclature
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mertens:

I generally stay away from short strikers, but mertens has been so clutch. My favorite card all fifa right now. Scores some crazy goals, smooth on the dribble, and very aggressive attacking position. Single handedly wins me games - i can tell he is driving my opponnents crazy cause he gets fouled A LOT lol.

Nainggolan:

Best true box to box I've ever used - just everywhere. Hasn't scored yet, but creates a lot of chances. Breaks up plays like a boss and feels super smooth compared to his nif.

Zapata:

Was terrible for me... played him 6 games - no goals no assists... sold him.

Quagiarella:

Good striker, but didn't have the special sauce. Good value though - much better than Zapata for me. Doesn't play up to his dribbling stats... should have felt a lot more mobile than he is imo.
  • yodj_96
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Reus - was lucky enough to pack him. Play him up top with FB Ibra and he's absolutely incredible. His finishing, positioning, speed, and dribbling are amongst the best in the game...His work rates don't hinder him at all...Also played a couple of games with him at CAM and he has the best passing of any player I've used...through balls and crosses for days....can't recommend him enough.
  • Johnnydp
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    F8-B1-C75-D-57-AE-4620-A90-D-6-FF884563-D5-A.png

I’ll let the record speak for itself. All D1 matches + a full WL under his belt

Edit: Idk if the pic is wonk on my phone or not but if you can’t read the record, it’s:

48 games played
    81 goals
    12 assists

my Ben Yedder's record is 24 goals in 24 games. the first 7 games in div. 3 without a goal. i wanted to rage sell him but i decided to give him one more chance. then he scored game after game. that is 24 goals in 17 games. crazy !
  • limjitwe
    6489 posts Big Money Move
    Marcelo & Telles is better than Sandro.

Sandro always seemed to be out of position defensively. Strangely he doesn’t seem to be as fast as what his card says with Anchor.
  • Gnomenclature
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Marcelo & Telles is better than Sandro.

Sandro always seemed to be out of position defensively. Strangely he doesn’t seem to be as fast as what his card says with Anchor.

Sadly, this is true. I keep getting out paced by wingers with less pace... He's still excellent, but I now think telles has a slight edge on him. I'm still happy with him - he's a total beast.
  • tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I can confirm TOTS Nainggolan is a beast! Play him at CDM and he is everywhere. Also goes up the pitch and causes lots of problems due to his high interceptions, strengths and agility.
  • Dazzler179
    1074 posts Professional
    Chiesa

Playing rm in a 352. Basic Chem.

Amazing, he’s silky smooth on the ball and can just glide past players. Pace is really good, gets up and down the wing no problem. Shooting is incredible too although I haven’t had that many chances to shoot with him as I use him more as someone to carry the ball up the field then pass inside.

Doesn’t feel small which is strange as he’s 5ft9 and doesn’t have great jumping stats either. As he’s playing 352 his workrates work really well for my style of using my wingers more like wing backs.

9/10, bit of a bargain at less than 300k
  • hjdjydyufu
    7405 posts League Winner
    TOTS Wij is awesome! Bosses in the midfield.

TOTS Gomez is very very good too. Weaves in and out of defenses so easy.
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    How’s donny? (Donerrama)
  • D0lvl
    1205 posts Professional
    Is TOTS Gomez like Butra?

I've played against Butra and that short f*****er has induced rage for me. Butra gives me nightmares. Hate facing teams with him on it lol.
  • Tboon
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Is TOTS Gomez like Butra?

I've played against Butra and that short f*****er has induced rage for me. Butra gives me nightmares. Hate facing teams with him on it lol.

Butra is much better for me. He scores everthing and nobody can't stop him.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jesus Navas is just incredible in this WL.
  • aladdin
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    i got joao felix for this weekend league and he’s unbelievable....!! sooo good. it’s glorious
  • nextqprmanager
    3292 posts National Call-Up
    aladdin wrote: »
    i got joao felix for this weekend league and he’s unbelievable....!! sooo good. it’s glorious

where do you play him ?
  • Khangaskhan17
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    Chompers is still my superstar. Love this card!

2n9azwj.jpg
  • Invincibility
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Any reviews on TOTS Mendy.. Want to know if he's better then FB Sandro
  • philip7500
    65 posts Park Captain
    Give me a tots havertz review guys, as striker
  • Clanceypants
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    aladdin wrote: »

where do you play him ?

I got him on red pick and have been using him as a sub for CCAM.
  • Invincibility
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 18
    philip7500 wrote: »

TOTS Havertz:
    Pfff this is the most hyped card I've played this year.. I Played him ST and yeah I know he got 5WF but he's the most boring player I've ever played with!

Think it's the lack in aggression that makes this card so dull.. He's not worth the 2.6M would pay less then 1M for him anyday, had way more fun with TOTS Werner and even TOTS Brandt brought more to the game.

Yeah he scores easy longshots but so does Eriksen or any CAM you can play ST.. Played 10 matches with him and I'm just just shocked.. No words to this HYPE!

Don't buy him and save yourself the EA tax when rage selling him out of boredom...
  • Galayn
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    philip7500 wrote: »

TOTS Havertz:
    Pfff this is the most hyped card I've played this year.. I Played him ST and yeah I know he got 5WF but he's the most boring player I've ever played with!

Think it's the lack in aggression that makes this card so dull.. He's not worth the 2.6M would pay less then 1M for him anyday, had way more fun with TOTS Werner and even TOTS Brandt brought more to the game.

Yeah he scores easy longshots but so does Eriksen or any CAM you can play ST.. Played 10 matches with him and I'm just just shocked.. No words to this HYPE!

Don't buy him and save yourself the EA tax when rage selling him out of boredom...

I have to agree - to a degree.

I have used him for aprox 30-35 games and then sold. He is ofc very good, but not special as hyped (or as his price would command).

• Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    Thiago Mendes 92 (CM). - 7/10

Meeehh Card really. His stats suggest him to be a monster . He doesn’t feel as elite card at all

But in game he is hardly make any significant impact .

Pros - quick / agile / decent tackling and interceptions / decent shots - can score 1–2 goals

Cons - disappears on the pitch / not aggressive enough for CDm role / WR cause him push forward too much / physicals are not great for defensive role

I’d buy Kante instead who does same job for less then 100k.
    Better cards in same budget - De Paul / Aouar / Ndombele
  • nitraw
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    i'm loving tots de jong. he replaced tots wijnaldum who i absolutely loved.
    needless to say de jong is more than holding his own.

tots blind was thrown in at cb for that hyperlink. i couldnt drop 700k on de ligt tots. gotta say blind is more than doing his job back there. he's next to tots laporte and i havent even seen laporte pop up for anything. i see blind popping up for headers, interceptions and all that.