TOTS REVIEWS!

Invincibility
3006 posts National Call-Up
edited May 15
Really loving the variety of the cards

TOTS Telles:
Great LB especially attacking wise.. Also tried him CDM but out of position allot.. Not better then TOTY Marcelo but great overall LB

TOTS Allan:
Feels so agile and quick as cdm.. great interceptions and runs all over the pitch feels more a H/H ingame and scored some real bangers for me.. Only downside is his physical stats and is noticable against players like Pogba and Gullit

TOTS Tagliafico:
So far my favourite player going for around 180k.. He's so agile and dribbles crazy for a fullback I play him as an RB behind 99 Messi or EoaE Robben.. Those troughballs he gives are just sharp and accurate! Should really try him out linked to FFS De Ligt

TOTS Can:
Played with his TOTS for 10 matches and can tell he's worth at CDM for a Serie A squad.. He's big and strong and with H/H he builds up the play from the back. His passing leads me to a total of 6 assist which is in the 90's especially his long passing is noticable. He's comparable with Prime Rijkaard at CDM and POTM Goretzka als H/H.. Only downside was his pace, really couldnt keep up with fast midfielders. Just great player for build up play think he will settle around 230k which is a decent price to link up with Juve players.

TOTS Wan-Bissaka
I was so exited to see his TOTS after playing with his FFS loan.. But damn he's bad! His pace doesnt feel over 90's and his balance and agility feels more like 85.. He's out of position often and just doesn't feel strong defensivly altough his stats are high. He's nowhere near FFS TAA which is my main RB for EPL.. Bought him for 180k but think he's worth only 120k MAX. His card really feels like an <85 card wouldn't suggest anyone buying him if you can afford FFS TAA

Post edited by Invincibility on

Comments

• Killer_Snake2017
    1464 posts Professional
    So you recommend Tagliafico for the price?
    Since all TOTS are so highly rated most likely they're all class...
    So I reckon you should say whether you would recommend them over players within their price range in there position eg. are they value for coins!
    Eg. Is Allan as good as if Pogba.
    Tagliafico V Telles V CL Marcelo.
    Emre Can or Emre Can Not?
    Tell us who you recommend and this could be a class thread! 😁
  • LocalHero
    224 posts Sunday League Hero
    So tempted to get ndombele
  • rbroca
    77 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    👀
  • CharlieC
    5911 posts Big Money Move
    The only one I’ve tried is AWB. He is really good defensively but not great going forward and I would have preferred a bit more stamina. Quick though, not many can get past him.
  • MHoney1234
    7658 posts League Winner
    Tammy Abraham is actually very good. 6ft 5 with 87 jumping. He’s a boss in the air. Awesome at wide cam >:)
  • Damo_Suzuki
    1965 posts Play-Off Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Tammy Abraham is actually very good. 6ft 5 with 87 jumping. He’s a boss in the air. Awesome at wide cam >:)

Ive been using him as well but at ST in 41212(2). He surprised me and i agree he feels pretty good. He feels really agile for 6ft5 and his shooting feels pretty decent. He also has 90 short passing despite his low overall passing stat which is good. Doesnt feel 99 strength though for me.

Also been using Bowen at ST next to Abraham. He is pretty good too, although nothing amazing. His left foot shooting is great... Scored a couple of screamers from way out with him. He feels pretty strong for someone so small. Both will do for my fitness team until TOTS gets going and prices fall.
  • MHoney1234
    7658 posts League Winner

Ive been using him as well but at ST in 41212(2). He surprised me and i agree he feels pretty good. He feels really agile for 6ft5 and his shooting feels pretty decent. He also has 90 short passing despite his low overall passing stat which is good. Doesnt feel 99 strength though for me.

Also been using Bowen at ST next to Abraham. He is pretty good too, although nothing amazing. His left foot shooting is great... Scored a couple of screamers from way out with him. He feels pretty strong for someone so small. Both will do for my fitness team until TOTS gets going and prices fall.

I thought I’d give him a run after packing him untradable and was really surprised. He saved me a couple of times with back post headers. He’s massive in game. Agree on the passing, felt really good. Hard to link, but a great sub imo.
  • Gnomenclature
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used the 86 Collins card for the objective. If you have ever used van nistleroy, hes basically a clone of the mid version - slightly less aggressive though.

Good workrates, Arial heading, and decent finishing. 3* wf and poor skill rating ruin it though.

Odegaard (spelling?) Is ok, but too slow and clunky for a short 5* skill winger. Used him for the onana card - he got it done. I never wanna play another squad battle again after this week... my Mexican team was trash.
  • CustardHippo
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect

I played someone earlier who had him wide CAM in a 4231, he actually had about 5 or 6 of the EFL TOTS cards and McGinn bossed the midfield. Hard to say how good Abraham was as the guy had 5 shots, 5 on target and 5 goals with Courtois jumping through one of the shots to really rub it in
  • MHoney1234
    7658 posts League Winner

I played someone earlier who had him wide CAM in a 4231, he actually had about 5 or 6 of the EFL TOTS cards and McGinn bossed the midfield. Hard to say how good Abraham was as the guy had 5 shots, 5 on target and 5 goals with Courtois jumping through one of the shots to really rub it in

I didn’t notice how good McGinn is. Looks solid.
  • Maximus AK47
    1360 posts Professional
    Really loving the variety of the cards Already tried out TOTS Allan, Telles and Tagliafico

TOTS Telles:
    Great LB especially attacking wise.. Also tried him CDM but out of position allot.. Not better then TOTY Marcelo but great overall LB

TOTS Allan:
    Feels so agile and quick as cdm.. great interceptions and runs all over the pitch feels more a H/H ingame and scored some real bangers for me.. Only downside is his physical stats and is noticable against players like Pogba and Gullit

TOTS Tagliafico:
    So far my favourite player going for around 180k.. He's so agile and dribbles crazy for a fullback I play him as an RB behind 99 Messi or EoaE Robben.. Those troughballs he gives are just sharp and accurate! Should really try him out linked to FFS De Ligt

Will try out TOTS Ndombele and Can tonight..

Great review mate ! Thanks.

Although I am not gonna get any of those players myself ) . Telles would be interesting but way too expensive.

I have tried only 3 TOTS cards for now

1) Ndombele (9/10)
    Very fast and agile . Sometimes he feels faster than my Maradona :)
    Decent shots and passes . Very mobile and burns the pitch .. like Kante on steroids)))
    Very solid defensively as well . Intercepts and tackles . Gets in position quit well with his pace.
    He is better than FS Arthur or Guendouzi. Probably even better than FB Vidal all around.
    I tried 88 version before and didn’t like it . 91 rated card is very much improved . Price is a bit high I guess . He’d be perfect for 200-250 K )

2) Rodri (5/10)
    Nothing to say really , not impressed and sold him quickly . Feels like faster version of Kondogbia NIF. Many times ran out of position despite his WR and instructions to stay back ... no surprise he is very cheap

3) Busquets (7,5/10)
    If it wasn’t FIFa 19.. I’d love to have this card in my team ! Honestly. It’s such a shame that slow pace cards are hardly usable in this arcade game ...

Pros - pace feels like 70...not too bad ... very good on the ball. Like in real life almost . You can keep the ball and turn and change directions with ease. Great, accurate passes .
    Very good defensively. Stays at back while attacking which is good for CDm. Overall passing and ball keeping maestro with solid defensive skills
    But ! Frustration is that his pace is not enough to come back to defense on counters .. (which we all get a lot in Fifa ) you just can’t pull him back to get closer to your box / or catch running opponent player from behind ... if Busquets is cut of by long ball or driven through ball and is left behind - it is a trouble .

So unfortunately I sold him for now and might buy back later to play for fun like Barcelona style )

But in WL Busquets would let you down a lot with lack of mobility
  • Hahahahaydn
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are prices going to drop or are they likely to stay the same now for the tots players, considering buying Abraham but don’t want to loose $$
  • Markman007
    2576 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are prices going to drop or are they likely to stay the same now for the tots players, considering buying Abraham but don’t want to loose $$

Wait till at least Mon/Tues after weekend league to buy. Or better yet buy on Thurs when people are opening rewards.
  • TheRagingRightback
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pulled the trigger on TOTS Emre Can and I'm very happy with him. I needed a solid CDM player - with great defensive/physical stats. WITHOUT feeling like a tank.

Emre Can feels very nimble, while providing a huge defensive boost to my team. I don't think he'll be leaving my team anytime soon.
  • Moe_86
    744 posts Semi-Pro
    Tots Tershtegen
    Maybe the best keeper I ever tried in this game. He is a wall , people score only in him if there is him and 2 attacker
  • Gnomenclature
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played a couple games with rodri... worthless card imo. He's average at everything. Not a great cdm or cm. Too slow and clunky.
  • CharlieC
    5911 posts Big Money Move
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Tots Tershtegen
    Maybe the best keeper I ever tried in this game. He is a wall , people score only in him if there is him and 2 attacker

Cool story bro
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Tots Tershtegen

Cool story bro

Bit weird
  • Invincibility
    3006 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Can:
    Played with his TOTS for 10 matches and can tell he's worth at CDM for a Serie A squad.. He's big and strong and with H/H he builds up the play from the back. His passing leads me to a total of 6 assist which is in the 90's especially his long passing is noticable. He's comparable with Prime Rijkaard at CDM and POTM Goretzka als H/H.. Only downside was his pace, really couldnt keep up with fast midfielders. Just great player for build up play think he will settle around 230k which is a decent price to link up with Juve players.

TOTS Wan-Bissaka
    I was so exited to see his TOTS after playing with his FFS loan.. But damn he's bad! His pace doesnt feel over 90's and his balance and agility feels more like 85.. He's out of position often and just doesn't feel strong defensivly altough his stats are high. He's nowhere near FFS TAA which is my main RB for EPL.. Bought him for 180k but think he's worth only 120k MAX. His card really feels like an <85 card wouldn't suggest anyone buying him if you can afford FFS TAA
  • DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 12
    I've used Carrasco for 24 games now as ST with PIM Baggio upfront in 442(2) and hes got 23/24 and 5 assists. He isn't the best player I've ever used but he scores some absolute worldies which makes him fun to use.

Edit: and at 90k I feel he was a bargain, especially if you have Icons for the links.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1464 posts Professional
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    I've used Carrasco for 24 games now as ST with PIM Baggio upfront in 442(2) and hes got 23/24 and 5 assists. He isn't the best player I've ever used but he scores some absolute worldies which makes him fun to use.

Edit: and at 90k I feel he was a bargain, especially if you have Icons for the links.

Seems good but I'm currently using 89 Bruno Fernandez and well 8 goals in 3 games!
    Best start a player has ever had for me.
    Won 3-1 lost 3-2 and won 4-3.
    So his goals were essential as well as helping with fut swaps objective.
    Hopefully his TOTS will be even better.
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is possible to compare sissoko with vieira 88?yes or not?
  • Cheesyballs1970
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got 2 accounts running now (PC and XBOX) tried already afew TOTS players

Xbox: Telles. 10/10

Not much else i can say but Amazing.
    Fast , agile stamina for 120 mins makes wicked runs up the field , top tackling catches ANY player up (yes even Vardy etc) well worth the 360k!

PC.

Not a good team at the moment so trying a lot.
    Abraham:
    Very surprised agile deadly in the Box and top heading (8.5/10) but hard to link

McGinn. 7/10 Not bad but defensivly and stamina not so good was hammered in Rivals BUT hard link to Abraham!

Pablo Hernandez 7/10

Pretty agile and fast but sold him to get Sus0 who linked up better with my spanish STs

Busquets 9.5/10

Really improved my midfield defensively top great in the air and super passer.
    His pace is an issue using Catalyst which gets it up to 68.
    Def keeping him (160k) and gonna use TOTS Rodri whos faster for offensive play

• tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any TOTS Ibra reviews? I played with his FB for a while but I hear from several people the tots is a real upgrade. I could get him on full chem
  • Gunnercp
    1352 posts Professional
    tfadgreef wrote: »
    Any TOTS Ibra reviews? I played with his FB for a while but I hear from several people the tots is a real upgrade. I could get him on full chem

Several people say hes a real upgrade.
  • Jawz
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tried Joao Mountinho, he has all the rights features for a good cm, only thing he lacks is stamina towards the end of the game, his strength is in lower numbers, and I think his pace could have been higher. I think for the price you pay 90kish he's an alright card.

Trying out in Champs Tots Ndombele, hopefully hes good.
  • JohnDoe
    10982 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 12
    Is possible to compare sissoko with vieira 88?yes or not?

God, no. Sissoko has awful vision, which sucks for passing, his workrates aren't great (M/M), he has some defensive stats which are terrible (like 50-ish marking) and the big differential between acceleration and sprint speed combined with crap dribbling stats means he's going to be sluggish.

Not a bad card, tbh, but let's not get silly here.
  • Texas6
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TOTS EMRE CAN
    I’m playing as a box to box CM in my 41212, great workrate, great physical tools, i’m loving him.. put an hunter chem on him and I think he is one of the best options (if not THE BEST) at CM for this price range
  • tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gunnercp wrote: »
    tfadgreef wrote: »

Several people say hes a real upgrade.

Yeah I have been hearing this as well. I have 2.5 million for my striker position. Either this Ibra or poty Mbappe sbc if he will be striker. So if there are more people that played with tots ibra let me know
  • Cheesyballs1970
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 12
    Is he better than Ibras Flashback card though? That card is sick for 100k!
    The TOTS card costs 1.5 MILLIOn though!