Your Winning Streak Has Expired

Rsscllghn
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
To continue winning please purchase morefifa points.

Usual weekend league, going fine when suddenly my players forget how to play football. Opponents keeper making 15+ saves per game and my keeper letting 90% of shots on target in. Six game losing streak. How do I have one of these EVERY WEEK?

Think I'd respect EA more if they just came out and said to continue winning please purchase more points.

Still wouldn't do it but ....

Comments

• DannySTFC
    4094 posts National Call-Up
    Same for me every week too. I know your opponents technically should be better after you’ve had a good start to WL, but after a good start I always go through a losing streak even when I’m playing against similar level players. I’ll have the same possession, shots and shots on target as all the games when I was winning, but I’ll lose every 50/50 and every rebound, there’s definitely something going on, but I’m used to it now.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    The skill level of your opponent doesn’t affect how your players react
  • Rsscllghn
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Used to it too, just needed to have a rant. Be a much better game (and one I might be willing to spend money on) if they just got rid of the ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Geordielad123
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Couldn’t agree more. Started 8-2 like most weeks and then the ‘treacle transformation’ starts. My favourite moment was Firminho scoring a bicycle against me from outside the corner of the box from a ball coming at him at 100 miles an hour. One day, maybe, just maybe, we might learn the truth behind this utter ****.
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why is everyone always a victim of these losing streaks? Where are the ones benefiting from this?

You should be playing people with a similar win/loss ratio so why does ea decide YOU should lose ?