The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

• kfcbucket21
    6411 posts Big Money Move
    2-0 up with assists from luiz and Valencia and I draw 2-2 :s
  • CornishLad
    24530 posts Club Captain
    Not looking forward to the defenders assists. Thinking about just getting LB Salah to sub on 😂 also does making subs for the Saudi objective effect it?
  • kfcbucket21
    edited May 2019
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Not looking forward to the defenders assists. Thinking about just getting LB Salah to sub on 😂 also does making subs for the Saudi objective effect it?

Nope you can sub 3 on for Saudi. Just need 11 Saudi players. So far I've been up in 2 games with a defender assist and drew in the last 5
  • DutyHarry
    6281 posts Big Money Move
    It took me ten games for the two rivals objective, these are so ducking dumb.
  • Cadey 5
    12500 posts Has That Special Something
    Maybe time to finally take this team into the WL:

d560f32644e9623229d4b540d5f3325d.jpg
  • kfcbucket21
    DutyHarry wrote: »

Yeah I'm 2 of 5 for digne after 5 games. Blew the lead in the last 5 minutes in two of them after getting Valencia assists. Easily could be on 4/5
  • DutyHarry
    edited May 2019
    DutyHarry wrote: »

Yeah I'm 2 of 5 for digne after 5 games. Blew the lead in the last 5 minutes in two of them after getting Valencia assists. Easily could be on 4/5

I started the SB ones, it litteraly makes me want to kill someone, you have to be insane to play that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all week, I used to last year, but now it's ten times worse.
  • RBailss
    14314 posts Has That Special Something
    I was really struggling for Digne (Div 1 - 2300 skill points).. Scored an OG & quit in about 10-15 games to lower my skill points & won 3 in a row!
  • RebelRob
    6903 posts Big Money Move
    2 left for gomis then have digne/FB I'll do together
    RebelRob wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Got my final 2 swaps tonight, was a right ball ache though.

What’s the last 2 swaps going to be, any ideas? One more sbc I guess and another objective?

One is in SB this week

Oh **** just seen that. What’s the usual min score s3 on sb’s?

After doing my objectives and playing the featured squad I’ve got 5800, that’s got to be enough hasn’t it?

I think it's usually around 5k on xbox. I was out of town the weekend MC dropped and there was a futswap in SB and I got it with 5.5k points

Cheers dude. I should have some time Friday evening to play so will see the score then and see if I have to play one more to be safe.
  • Hollandman
    4044 posts National Call-Up
    Dud Gomis last night and 11/15 on Rice objective. Don't know yet where I'm throwing these guys in
  • RBailss
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Dud Gomis last night and 11/15 on Rice objective. Don't know yet where I'm throwing these guys in

Gomis is going straight into Vieira, Rice will go into the guaranteed PL TOTS SBC probs.
  • sido1968
    2082 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had 4 attempts at Digne, scored with PL defender assist in 3. 2 Opponent disconnected while scores level 1 I lost and Opponent rqed at 1-0 in the one I didn't assist. 😢
  • sido1968
    Saudis, out of 6 attempts. 1 I quit after Opponent scored right away another they quit after I scored right away. 1 I lost to a CR7 goal, another they quit while level. All 4 paused at start to sub 3 on. Other 2 games against non Saudi teams and managed to win 1 of those.
  • Nem
    6674 posts Big Money Move
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Saudis, out of 6 attempts. 1 I quit after Opponent scored right away another they quit after I scored right away. 1 I lost to a CR7 goal, another they quit while level. All 4 paused at start to sub 3 on. Other 2 games against non Saudi teams and managed to win 1 of those.

Was you doing it without subs? I thought I'd try that way at first but first game someone threw on that SBC ribery and crespo which won him a game I dominated. Big Dijk, Eriksen and Son chucked in from the start from then on.
  • Hollandman
    RBailss wrote: »
    Hollandman wrote: »

Gomis is going straight into Vieira, Rice will go into the guaranteed PL TOTS SBC probs.

My team is
    Toty Gea
    SBC Denzel 93 Virgil Toty Varane Pim Carlos Pim Petit Pim Socrates Prime Gullit Eoa Robben Pim Henry Toty Neymar

Have 600k left, maybe I should replace Petit or Socrates for Vieira or Cruyff in the future. So the Pl Tots sbc is nice but don't know yet if I do it
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6005 posts Big Money Move
    Is tots Rice difficult? Never played worldclass
  • Hollandman

I'm only a g2, g1 player but did it in 4 matches
  • kfcbucket21
    edited May 2019
    Nem wrote: »

Was you doing it without subs? I thought I'd try that way at first but first game someone threw on that SBC ribery and crespo which won him a game I dominated. Big Dijk, Eriksen and Son chucked in from the start from then on.

I got lucky and only had one person make 3 subs at the start he brought on Vieria, CR7, and Vela. So I subbed on Onana, Rice and FBday SMS and won
  • Idek
    16760 posts World Class
    What I switch to IG

FIFA-19-FUT-Hub-In-Menus-97.jpg

Kompany and Bailly are painful to use but Auba is no problem at cb, says a lot about this game
  • Manutelli
    21355 posts Club Captain
    Any of you guys ever relegated yourselves to division 10 to make objectives easier? How bad is the standard (asking for a friend)? :D

Always move to down to division 6 or 7 and objectives are easy over there lol. Normally division 3-4.
  • RBailss

I won 11-0 vs a very low chem team on WC yesterday
  • sido1968
    edited May 2019

I brought subs on against the guy I beat who wasn't doing the objective who had an icon and Tots team. Tried doing it with Saudis but from now will sub on if they do.
  • mway
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had 4 attempts at Digne, scored with PL defender assist in 3. 2 Opponent disconnected while scores level 1 I lost and Opponent rqed at 1-0 in the one I didn't assist. 😢

Digne objective is impossible. :D
  • DutyHarry
    mway wrote: »

Digne objective is impossible. :D

Did it legit in 10 games yesterday in D2 with Luiz FB at cam, the worst objectives to me are the SB ones, playing the AI and hitting the woodwork 4 times a game drive me nuts.
  • Nem
    6674 posts Big Money Move

I brought subs on against the guy I beat who wasn't doing the objective who had an icon and Tots team. Tried doing it with Saudis but from now will sub on if they do.

Yeah, it's a shame they didn't just make it a full Saudi squad requirement as it changes things up from the usual.
  • RBailss

Yeah, it's a shame they didn't just make it a full Saudi squad requirement as it changes things up from the usual.

Juts put your team name as first goal wins & just match others with the same name. I completed it in less than an hour yesterday.
  • lf2009
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    Took 5 games to get Digne, carnibal yedlin up top with fb ibra was great though yedlin has been a solid 9/10 for me since i done him.....hope digne is good as ive been crying out for a decent LB all fifa
  • Cadey 5
    Don’t know how you lot do it in twenty minutes only one of my games did’t get too the final whistle, I had one game where I was 3-0 up after 16 minutes and my opponent did’t quit.
  • RBailss
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Don’t know how you lot do it in twenty minutes only one of my games did’t get too the final whistle, I had one game where I was 3-0 up after 16 minutes and my opponent did’t quit.

Even playing teams who's name is "First Goal Wins"?
  • Cadey 5
    RBailss wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

Even playing teams who's name is "First Goal Wins"?

Yeah played someone called golden goal who didn’t leave, to be fair my name was just GOMIS.