The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

• RebelRob
    4996 posts Big Money Move
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I’ve got the 2 swap players from sb’s to bang out tonight as it’s the only night I’ve got free. Not looking forward to it playing with silvers, especially rubbish yanks 😂

Get Bradley, play him cam and put him on corners too

Just going to go for this, that way every goal should count towards either objective.

Should hopefully get it done within 4 games easily, but the last time I used silvers was against other silver teams in rivals, so know the ai will absolutely hammer me to stop me getting it quickly.

44-C97478-9-F6-C-4-BFC-A360-A078-E2632-F0-B.png

• mjs4p
    11073 posts Has That Special Something
    Got Digne done in 8 games (although I’m only in D4) playing Kolasinac, Bellerin, and Valencia as CAMs! :D

12/15 on Rice. I’m terrible at squad battles, but I’ve learned it helps to have real players instead of the out of position English silvers that I tried to start! :D Once I bought the Ox and Sancho I actually started picking up some assists!
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    I’ve got the 2 swap players from sb’s to bang out tonight as it’s the only night I’ve got free. Not looking forward to it playing with silvers, especially rubbish yanks 😂

Just going to go for this, that way every goal should count towards either objective.

Should hopefully get it done within 4 games easily, but the last time I used silvers was against other silver teams in rivals, so know the ai will absolutely hammer me to stop me getting it quickly.

Brave man, GL
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    This Digne challenge is hard.
  • BrentfordFC
    11587 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »

What division you in
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move

Brave man, GL

Professional is a walkover. You shouldn’t be struggling imo. And I’m not very good at Fifa :lol:
  • mjs4p
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

Brave man, GL

Professional is a walkover. You shouldn’t be struggling imo. And I’m not very good at Fifa :lol:

This. It will be easy. I won my first game 9-0 playing Zardes and Jordan Morris up front, then tried a game with English players for Rice and only won 2-0! The difference between Pro and World Class is big; at least for a hack like me!
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner

Brave man, GL

mjs4p wrote: »

Brave man, GL

This. It will be easy. I won my first game 9-0 playing Zardes and Jordan Morris up front, then tried a game with English players for Rice and only won 2-0! The difference between Pro and World Class is big; at least for a hack like me!

Guess I'm junk then cos took me a few games, found rice easier somehow
  • Nervous_Nick
    5075 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »

I was really afraid of this challenge. Maybe i've been lucky today...but so far 4 completed out of 4 games. Div. 1. Futmas Van AAnholt whips some amazing crosses. I also moved UEL Alonso to striker and he provided 2 assists.
    Also managed to complete 2/3 of the flashback objective while doing the Digne challenge.

• hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I’m in D3. Moved Robertson to CF. Got an assist in my last game but drew it lmao
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move

Brave man, GL

Brave man, GL

I used bruin and his 65 pace or whatever up top on his own with mainly non rare silvers round him. Rice should be more difficult tbh but it also depends on team rating. I could do it in 2 games against mid rated sides I think but I had super high rated so cba today. I’ll do tomorrow lol
  • Orison
    47601 posts FIFA Cover Star

Brave man, GL

Go legendary. WC is prime mourinho mode. Legendary parks 9 men inside the box, but you can counter them if you win the ball and then push forward. World class puts 9 men inside the goal and doesn't even try to go forward.
  • UM4R
    3839 posts Moderator
    Orison wrote: »

Brave man, GL

Go legendary. WC is prime mourinho mode. Legendary parks 9 men inside the box, but you can counter them if you win the ball and then push forward. World class puts 9 men inside the goal and doesn't even try to go forward.

i was lucky when doing the Rice challenge, had a bronze squad in the first set of matches, refreshed and got another bronze squad :lol:

Stuck English players around Ronaldo and job done in 2 games
  • mjs4p
    Orison wrote: »

Brave man, GL

I’ll give that a try tonight. I only need 3 more assists; I got a few big wins last night after I started using players in the proper positions!
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner

Brave man, GL

Brave man, GL

I used bruin and his 65 pace or whatever up top on his own with mainly non rare silvers round him. Rice should be more difficult tbh but it also depends on team rating. I could do it in 2 games against mid rated sides I think but I had super high rated so cba today. I’ll do tomorrow lol

Find teams weird in SB, beat a 91 team 7-0 then struggled to 2-0 against an 82 rated with 62 chem
  • RebelRob

Brave man, GL

Brave man, GL

I find sb’s really random, like you said you can smack a decent team then struggle against a lesser one.

Anyway, on semipro I should be alright. I hope. 😂
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    2 left for gomis then have digne/FB I'll do together
  • Surprised myself with the TOTS Digne objective. Thought it’d be a right slog trying to do it in D1 but I managed to win 5 out of 5 with NIF Mendy assisting in each game from CF :D
  • RebelRob
    Got my final 2 swaps tonight, was a right ball ache though.

What’s the last 2 swaps going to be, any ideas? One more sbc I guess and another objective?
  • Richie
    2604 posts Fans' Favourite
    This Gomis is doing my head in :lol:
    Just walked some D1 games then struggle to win on this..
  • UM4R
    3839 posts Moderator
    Managed to get digne, didn't count how many games it took.

First match with him, matched with someone who looked to be trying to get him based on his team. So I let him score and then quit
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner

What’s the last 2 swaps going to be, any ideas? One more sbc I guess and another objective?

One is in SB this week
  • Richie
    2604 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fed up of people subbing on top tier Icons. This is why the game is so bad now, try random cards rather than the meta.
  • RebelRob

One is in SB this week

Oh **** just seen that. What’s the usual min score s3 on sb’s?

After doing my objectives and playing the featured squad I’ve got 5800, that’s got to be enough hasn’t it?
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner

One is in SB this week

After doing my objectives and playing the featured squad I’ve got 5800, that’s got to be enough hasn’t it?

No idea tbh, I only play it for objectives, I'd imagine if you endure a few more games you'll be set
  • jocksaltire_67
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any of you guys ever relegated yourselves to division 10 to make objectives easier? How bad is the standard (asking for a friend)? :D
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    God I have no words to describe how much I despise people not defending and running backwards instead of pressing manually the ball, this is such an op stupid way of playing, how can this stil be rewarding after so many patches? **** you EA, you ruin everything.
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    2 left for gomis then have digne/FB I'll do together

One is in SB this week

I think it's usually around 5k on xbox. I was out of town the weekend MC dropped and there was a futswap in SB and I got it with 5.5k points
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    F... it, I just had one assist with Luiz which didn't count. :rage:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Finished all the weeklies, most annoying one was definitely 10 assists with USA players