The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

• TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I love this game, home wins, people just back out when away, golden goal, people dont quit when they concede.

Play a guy with full TOTS Saudi team, he subs on 3 Icons right away, Im outplaying him, but concede a 30 yard weak foot shot reom Rivaldo :joy: I missed like 20 goal chances, finally turn it around in 80th min and bam, my internet goes down. :joy: These people just get so much luck
  • BrentfordFC
    11585 posts Has That Special Something
    Done em all. E zee merts
  • UM4R
    3838 posts Moderator
    Rice was easy took 2 games.

Digne objective is just **** ridiculous..
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    Did digne in 5 games, played trippier RM and aanholt LM then subbed in wingers once I had an assist
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    Rice done yesterday, 3/5 done for gomis (3-0 with saudis. tots petros is great as is NIF giSaudis. Going to need to spend tuesday-thursday night trying for my digne :(
  • ChrisLFC
    7025 posts Big Money Move
    AbuNegus wrote: »
    I have Birthday Salah. Do I have to get the assists from the LB position. Or does it also count if I move him to an attacking position ingame?

Did he work? @AbuNegus
  • MikeyP_FC
    12956 posts Has That Special Something
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    I have Birthday Salah. Do I have to get the assists from the LB position. Or does it also count if I move him to an attacking position ingame?

Did he work? @AbuNegus

You can dpad move them for sure
  • AbuNegus
    1224 posts Professional
    ChrisLFC wrote: »

Did he work? @AbuNegus

Yes, I made a gameplan where I moved him to LM ingame and also made him take corners. Got it pretty easily.
  • RBailss
    11791 posts Has That Special Something
    Been away all weekend, time to grind these objectives tonight! Will just put Live Alonso at CAM, he's unreal.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Think I might just play all my Rivals matches with a PL back line and hope for the best. FBs on corners and FKs.
  • RebelRob
    4993 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve got the 2 swap players from sb’s to bang out tonight as it’s the only night I’ve got free. Not looking forward to it playing with silvers, especially rubbish yanks 😂
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I’ve got the 2 swap players from sb’s to bang out tonight as it’s the only night I’ve got free. Not looking forward to it playing with silvers, especially rubbish yanks 😂

Get Bradley, play him cam and put him on corners too
  • BrentfordFC
    UM4R wrote: »

Do you still manual cross @UM4R ?

If so, just whip balls in with a defender at lm & rm.

If that doesn’t work, stick best passing defender you have on as a cam in like 4231 , 433 (4) and use a 90+ pace striker to run through.
  • UM4R
    3838 posts Moderator
    edited May 20

If that doesn’t work, stick best passing defender you have on as a cam in like 4231 , 433 (4) and use a 90+ pace striker to run through.

yeah, will give that a try today.

tbh so far i've only played 2 games so far, just the last game pissed me off, was up against a full icon team. winning 3-1 the guy brings on Eusebio and Ibra and game ends 3-3 :cry:
  • BrentfordFC

yeah, will give that a try today.

tbh so far i've only played 2 games so far, just the last game pissed me off, was up against a full icon team. winning 3-1 the guy brings on Eusebio and Ibra and game ends 3-3 :cry:

No worries mate. Yeah I had about 6 games where it finished a draw due to late goals :joy:

• Thunder001
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 20
    Did digne in 5 games, played trippier RM and aanholt LM then subbed in wingers once I had an assist

Exactly this, although it took me about 8 games.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Digne is gonna be a grind for me. Thinking of starting cb lukaku and loan Valencia then switching my squad round :lol: then hope esswein scores with Valencia or lukaku assist
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Im at 30k rivals rating and have 3/5 on Digne. :joy:
  • Orison
    47566 posts FIFA Cover Star
    No Digne also means no 50k pack.

But it's just not happening to get digne
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Digne was difficult to get, ended up with Mendy, Luiz and VVD in Cam and midfield to get it done, it probably took me 15 games :D
  • YOLOT0URE
    Done rice 8/15 in 2 games. However getting 3 squads of 88,92 and 94 put me off trying any further lol didn’t look initially and wasted the 66 rated 18 chem squad doing the USA silvers :(
  • BrentfordFC
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Done rice 8/15 in 2 games. However getting 3 squads of 88,92 and 94 put me off trying any further lol didn’t look initially and wasted the 66 rated 18 chem squad doing the USA silvers :(

I used potm rashford & dele. Avoided the high rated squads (87+) by using silvers to get the objectives just to get it done quicker.
  • YOLOT0URE
    edited May 20
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

I used potm rashford & dele. Avoided the high rated squads (87+) by using silvers to get the objectives just to get it done quicker.

I used TOTS Abraham, SBC Vardy, sterling and POTM Sancho but the 88 squad was just too much graft :lol:
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Haven't done a single objective yet. The grind starts here i guess.
  • Tommytour
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    2 games and only 4 assists for Pulisic, no way I’m capable of getting Rice.
  • Edu
    6540 posts Big Money Move
    Question about Digne objective:
    does the RB and LB assist count or must be CB?
  • Shaanxz
    20287 posts Club Captain
    How long would it take to relegated from d1 with over 2400 points
  • Orison
    47566 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    How long would it take to relegated from d1 with over 2400 points

35 games so I guess like 2 hours if you don't wanna be a one of those weirdos who just quits and instead always score own goals.
  • Fadazzo
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Trying to do squad battles. The lowest rated team I could pick was fricking 85. Not even getting close to 15 assists.
  • mjs4p
    11073 posts Has That Special Something
    Edu wrote: »
    Question about Digne objective:
    does the RB and LB assist count or must be CB?

@Edu

RB and LB count too.