6876 posts Big Money Move
    Rice in 4 games on legendary Ezpz

JLingz with 11 assists, the rest from SBC Vardy and Base Owen :joy:

3/5 for Digne, loan EOAE Valencia at CAM coming in clutch
  • AbuNegus
    1224 posts Professional
    Keano wrote: »
    AbuNegus wrote: »
    I have Birthday Salah. Do I have to get the assists from the LB position. Or does it also count if I move him to an attacking position ingame?

Should be any position mate, aslong as the card is listed as a CB/RB/LB

Thanks, that makes it way easier than it first looked
  • Ulook92
    12459 posts Has That Special Something
    This Rice objective is a pain in the arse. Bad enough trying to gwt the assists never mind having to fight through the AIs BS to actually win.
  • Orison
    47566 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    This Rice objective is a pain in the arse. Bad enough trying to gwt the assists never mind having to fight through the AIs BS to actually win.

Everybody wants to complete it in 3 games and yet everyone needs 4, feelsbadman.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Digne is hard to get
  • jenksiee123
    21164 posts Club Captain
    Unlocked Digne and need 5 goals to unlock Rice. Used POTY Van Dijk for Digne as an elite CAM.
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    this gomis is too easy considering i packed tots hamdallah. dude is a beast and bulldozes his way through the poor silver saudi defenders
  • Crossland
    7496 posts League Winner
    Rice is actually very very good 👍
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    Crossland wrote: »

Agreed, it’s a staple in every meal for my culture :trollface:
  • Crossland
    7496 posts League Winner
    Crossland wrote: »

Agreed, it’s a staple in every meal for my culture :trollface:

😂
  • solnasolna08
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    tots rice done after 3 games, used 10 English players with toty cr7 :P
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    Rice was 4 game grind but still easy to do. Digne is going to be awful
  • Tommytour
    369 posts Sunday League Hero

Digne is easy with ingame changes just have a CB as ST and LB as LW score then swap to what you normally play
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I used Van Dijk in Cam and it took ages.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Obtaining Gomis was actually fun.. Giovinco, Musa and TOTS Heldon did the job in 5 games. Only 1 guy subbed three top players after the start, but then I brought Ibra and there was nothing the poor guy could do.. He probably wished he never subbed his stars on.
  • Orison
    47566 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Tommytour wrote: »

Digne is easy with ingame changes just have a CB as ST and LB as LW score then swap to what you normally play

@Tommytour it's rivals dude. Goals and win just don't magically happen at a high skillrating :joy: Just put a CB at striker lol about to be 3-0 down before you even get the chance to score
  • mjs4p
    11073 posts Has That Special Something
    Rice is the worst objective so far this year. Squad battles should not exist as a mode. That is all.
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Rice is the worst objective so far this year. Squad battles should not exist as a mode. That is all.

there is no way rice is worse than digne lol Digne has to be the most specific weekly this year. You have to assist, win, AND the assist has to be with a specfic position from a specfic league.
  • mjs4p
    11073 posts Has That Special Something

there is no way rice is worse than digne lol Digne has to be the most specific weekly this year. You have to assist, win, AND the assist has to be with a specfic position from a specfic league.

Both are horrible, but I’m so bad against the AI! :joy: At least human players come out and play and occasionally make mistakes!
  • Grown93
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    In 4, did the assists quite easy but win 2 and draw 2 :D

Ahhh
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

Squad battles is fine
  • Olleman
    12595 posts Has That Special Something
    Rice is easy, but won't even attempt Digne even tho he is the one I want the most :/
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    Did Gomis in 6 games, easy peasy

Did Rice in 4 SB games on Legendary easy peasy. Both going into Gullit
  • Olleman
    If I was to try and go for Digne. Any tips on how to do it if you have 0 BPL defenders currently in the club? :#
  • Ulook92
    edited May 19
    Olleman wrote: »
    If I was to try and go for Digne. Any tips on how to do it if you have 0 BPL defenders currently in the club? :#

Well fisrt step you need some :lol:

I played Digne, Trippier and Davies at LM, RM + CAM. Got it done in about 7 games.

• Olleman

I played Digne, Trippier and Davies at LM, RM + CAM. Got it done in about 7 games.

Haha I understand that :joy: But who to get to make it easier for me? Not expensive, have 18K.
  • Ulook92

Haha I understand that :joy: But who to get to make it easier for me? Not expensive, have 18K.

Well Trippier is expensive. Or was. If get Digne, Coleman and Davies. Fit as many as you can in the starting lineup. Then move/sub them into midfield. Once you get an assist with one. Switch back to the best possible team and use subs if you have any. And see out the game for the win.
  • Ulook92
    09513-1565a6f0-aa10-42db-b214-a694160ea1e8.png

Thats what i imagine playing 30 games of WL feels like :s

Pulled Isco so not all bad.
  • Richie
    2604 posts Fans' Favourite
    I guess you can sub on different leagues for the Gomis objective?
  • Wento
    643 posts Semi-Pro
    Done 3/5 for Digne so far !