The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

• Tsarov
    3729 posts National Call-Up
    Why people are subbing on TOTS/PIM's while completing Dutch CB? It won't count.
  • Orison
    50079 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Tsarov wrote: »

It does count lol.
  • Manutelli
    18908 posts World Class

I'm quitting as soon as one does that.
  • Tsarov
    Manutelli wrote: »

Same here. Last win and I am sorted.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7033 posts Big Money Move
    If they sub, I sub. That’s my rule. Generally you’ll probably have better subs than them anyway
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I may well be on my own here but I don’t care for etiquette in these online single objectives. I just want them done as fast as possible.

I sub on my 3 best attackers score and end the game. I don’t care what they do as long as it isn’t scoring against me.

All done inside 10 mins

Feel free to keep the moral high ground
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    Only need the 4 singles wins
  • Tsarov
    Yes, it's an extremely easy objective. I found the most difficult this week to earn FFS pack. Scoring and assisting in a single game while playing in Division 1 is not the easiest thing to do.

Mendy on the other hand was quite easy to complete thanks to Trent Alexandre-Arnold.
  • BrentfordFC
    12464 posts Has That Special Something

Took this advice and doing the same. Kids are getting rattled because you steal 1 contract :joy:
  • YOLOT0URE

Took this advice and doing the same. Kids are getting rattled because you steal 1 contract :joy:

Just keep on bench and sub if they do lol seems silly quitting imo
  • BrentfordFC
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

Just keep on bench and sub if they do lol seems silly quitting imo

I don’t use golds in these and always offer 1st goal wins so they get a win easily.
  • Waldog94
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    TalentFG wrote: »
    I may well be on my own here but I don’t care for etiquette in these online single objectives. I just want them done as fast as possible.

I sub on my 3 best attackers score and end the game. I don’t care what they do as long as it isn’t scoring against me.

All done inside 10 mins

TalentFG wrote: »

All done inside 10 mins

Ill be doing the same when i get round to doing it easy objectives this week with good rewards fair play ea
  • Edu
    6760 posts Big Money Move
    11 dutch players, or you score first or they score and do the glitch to kick you out.

EA fix the single match in fifa20
  • Daveofwales01
    8388 posts League Winner
    All done, didn't meet a single glitcher, a few tried subs but were met with distain by PIM Henry and prime gullit and taken out
  • Ulook92
    13728 posts Has That Special Something
    Trying to do mendy. Am i doing something wrong? Got an assist with Davies and has not counted...

0971d-a97c5480-b64c-44fa-bad4-d3a27a64de37.png
  • BrentfordFC
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Trying to do mendy. Am i doing something wrong? Got an assist with Davies and has not counted...

0971d-a97c5480-b64c-44fa-bad4-d3a27a64de37.png

You’re bad :trollface:
  • Grown93
    3557 posts National Call-Up
    All done besides FS assist for a draft token.
  • BecksRightPeg
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its so frustrating when your assists show up on the player stats screen but doesn't count in the weekly objectives.

Has happened to me twice today 😐
  • RBailss
    12479 posts Has That Special Something
    Managed to match a few players who were actually going for objectives! Got the FFS one done in one game, only got 2 of Mendy left to do!
  • YOLOT0URE
    Its so frustrating when your assists show up on the player stats screen but doesn't count in the weekly objectives.

I’ve literally never had this
  • Cadey 5
    10720 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 30
    Mendy better then Robertson?
  • Daveofwales01
    8388 posts League Winner
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Mendy better then Robertson?

Way better imo
  • Finesse_4days
    8011 posts League Winner
    I deserve an award for being a prize fool, I played with my Eredivisie silver team in Division 1 instead of online singles and then only realised at the end of the match, I only lost 5-4 to a 90th minute goal so I gave a good account of my self saying I was using 8 out of 11 players silver. Now to get 4 out of 4wins and finish the objective, if I actually remember to go into the right mode.
  • BecksRightPeg
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 31
    Took me 5 games to get the silver objectives done.
    Everyone subbed on icons after 10 mins in and the one game where I conceded first the guy used the quit glitch.

No one plays for fun even this late into UT, its just sad.
  • Ian_Ando08
    8210 posts League Winner
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

I’ve literally never had this

same everytime it shows on the player stats screen i get it ... i check in game on the assists aswell never had it not count when its said assist tbh
  • Edu
    6760 posts Big Money Move
    The gameplay sucks. Nobody play a full game, it is or BORING or infuriating. Just not fun for a minute.
    People doing golden goal just for the objectives.
  • Cadey 5
    10720 posts Has That Special Something
    Got mendy in 7 games :) Robo May go to the SBC gods now.
  • Tsarov
    11 players from CSL, so I can sub on 3 non-CSL players?
  • Eddie Jones
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2

Yes, I just won a game subbing on 3 and it counted. Also remember to make your overall rating a max of 78 to knock out that objective too.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move

Yes, I just won a game subbing on 3 and it counted. Also remember to make your overall rating a max of 78 to knock out that objective too.

#GamingTheSystem