The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

• Cheetah Thumbs
    4386 posts National Call-Up
    Just been on to play rivals for the french and saudi objectives. Despite clearly naming my team as "frenchsaudiobj" ,scoring 2 own goals at the beginning and messaging to say you can have the win just need a goal from each they have proceeded to watch every replay and celebrate like they've won the world cup. So many fragile egos in this community. Rant over :D

I had a guy do the same and score 2 own goals to start. I was clearly doing the objectives to, so all it did was aggravate me.
  • BrentfordFC
    12474 posts Has That Special Something
    Just been on to play rivals for the french and saudi objectives. Despite clearly naming my team as "frenchsaudiobj" ,scoring 2 own goals at the beginning and messaging to say you can have the win just need a goal from each they have proceeded to watch every replay and celebrate like they've won the world cup. So many fragile egos in this community. Rant over :D

:lol:

Think the main issue is cos they can’t see team name also until in game. But it’s not an excuse :lol:
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect

I had a guy do the same and score 2 own goals to start. I was clearly doing the objectives to, so all it did was aggravate me.

These guys had full tots/icon squads and were clearly not doing objectives though mate so it was a free win I was giving.
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Richie wrote: »

Yeah I've given up with these Rival Objectives. People still abusing El Tornado, La Croqueta etc, can't be dealing with it :joy:

Ended up getting the french in the next 2 games and now only 1 away from Arias. I just stopped trying for the objectives and now i'm nearly there. Some grind though :#
  • RBailss
    12493 posts Has That Special Something
    Aint went to objectives for the last few weeks, feels good.
  • Goldengraham09
    946 posts Professional
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    can you use FUT birthday ramos to get the assists for the la liga player?

He’s clearly a striker.....

but they have just changed the position, knowing EA he might still register in the game as a CB due to his base card being one (if that makes sense)
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    For the SB weekly objective for the fut swaps can you use TOTS or icons as gold's? Also can you use subs?
  • Daveofwales01
    8390 posts League Winner
    CornishLad wrote: »
    For the SB weekly objective for the fut swaps can you use TOTS or icons as gold's? Also can you use subs?

Can use icons or tots, can sub in silvers for the bronzes
  • Goldengraham09
    946 posts Professional
    i did the squad battles one last night by putting EOAE crouch up top and Flashback sturridge haha. was quite fun using crouchy lol.
    i forgot to put 6 silvers in the starting line up for my first game so that didnt count :(
  • Shaanxz
    20737 posts Club Captain
    Did musa and arias. Messaged them before the game started and they let me complete the objective.
  • Tsarov
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Guys, sorry for the weird question. For the first time this year I have qualified for the Division 1 and... in the menus I do not see a relegate option. Can you relegate from Division 1 or nah?
  • YOLOT0URE
    7033 posts Big Money Move
    Done all bar win 15 games which I’ll do online singles lol
  • YOLOT0URE
    7033 posts Big Money Move
    Done all bar win 15 games which I’ll do online singles lol
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    I'm assuming I can sub on 3 for the mls one?
  • CeeQue
    11404 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm assuming I can sub on 3 for the mls one?

Yeah just start all 11 MLS. I used 9 silvers bar Romain/Ibra and those 3 games was infuriating.
  • AjaxLegends
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hated the 10 Spanish goals. Clearly saw some guys doing the Ligue 1 Objective so gifted them a goal with a Ligue 1 player but they didn’t return the favor for me to score with a Spanish player. That’s fine. Lost 1, draw one and won one. Just wanted goals they could have the win. Obviously fine if they don’t want to play along, although it’s a big gamble if you also are completing a objective and you need to win to complete it.

Then matched up with someone who subbed on Torres when I was 1-0 up. I let him score and then he let me score, until it was 10-10. He even let me score the 11-10 since I was 1-0 up which I didn’t really expect in this community. Saved me a lot of time.
  • Thunder001
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hated the 10 Spanish goals. Clearly saw some guys doing the Ligue 1 Objective so gifted them a goal with a Ligue 1 player but they didn’t return the favor for me to score with a Spanish player. That’s fine. Lost 1, draw one and won one. Just wanted goals they could have the win. Obviously fine if they don’t want to play along, although it’s a big gamble if you also are completing a objective and you need to win to complete it.

Then matched up with someone who subbed on Torres when I was 1-0 up. I let him score and then he let me score, until it was 10-10. He even let me score the 11-10 since I was 1-0 up which I didn’t really expect in this community. Saved me a lot of time.

Exactly why this sort of thing should be assist in 10 games rather than 10 goals.
  • solnasolna08
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    1 win left for futties kimpembe, rivals are so sweaty…
  • CeeQue
    11404 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 21
    Thunder001 wrote: »

Exactly why this sort of thing should be assist in 10 games rather than 10 goals.

It's still toxic regardless. For every positive forumer here you'd get about 10 try hard. I have a pretty basic Spanish team and had a bloke message me about my subs and why I didn't try to win. dame2.png

I told him futswaps and he was like damn my badmjcry1.png next time we meet I will let you scoresadbron2.png
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    1 win left for futties kimpembe, rivals are so sweaty…

I need 2. I have every other objective done except this and the 15 wins. I think I'm at 10 wins. I did the silver assist in 1 game. I thought it would take me 3 like last time.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4731 posts National Call-Up
    Is flashback to the future stars bugged I’ve scored in 5 games with FB Zlatan and none are registered
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    Is flashback to the future stars bugged I’ve scored in 5 games with FB Zlatan and none are registered

Score and assist
  • BrentfordFC
    12474 posts Has That Special Something

Score and assist

This.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4731 posts National Call-Up

Score and assist

This.

My bad I thought it was do either in a game
  • Grifter
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    It would be sweet if WL counted for the rivals objectives, considering you get points for the games
  • Manutelli
    18924 posts World Class

Score and assist

So both need to happen in a game?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »

Score and assist

Yes
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero

Score and assist

Doesn’t need to be the same Flashback player though. You can score and assist with different cards.

Also worth noting that if you use Luiz you can pick up the Prem defender assists at the same time.

Used him at CAM and put him on corner taking duty. You don’t even need to win.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    I'll just leave rivals matches on the team screen until I match someone who looks like they're doing the obj too. Send them a message and help each other out. Much easier.
  • Antparry92
    18138 posts World Class
    TalentFG wrote: »

Score and assist

Doesn’t need to be the same Flashback player though. You can score and assist with different cards.

Also worth noting that if you use Luiz you can pick up the Prem defender assists at the same time.

Used him at CAM and put him on corner taking duty. You don’t even need to win.

Was just about to ask this and if it had to be the same player because I’ve got a squad with 3-4 flashbacks in