The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

• solnasolna08
    2011 posts Fans' Favourite
    jpsblue wrote: »
    defenders obj was pretty fun, took like 15 min for a 50 k pack :)

yeah i enjoyed it too. POTY VVD was an absolute beast upfront :D

Ramos also B)4e537a63016e09fb7596acd5a6f09a8e.jpg
  • Is the Swap Deals Player II (4 SB wins with a team rated no higher than 82) not registering for anyone else? Got the four wins but the system still says that I only have three.
  • Edu
    6758 posts Big Money Move
    Can we use RB and LB in the team or just CBs?
  • Grown93
    3534 posts National Call-Up
    say defenders so what you think mate? :p

But yes, you can.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    Is the Swap Deals Player II (4 SB wins with a team rated no higher than 82) not registering for anyone else? Got the four wins but the system still says that I only have three.

Maybe you played one game under world class? Or very possibly EA messed it up again
  • Is the Swap Deals Player II (4 SB wins with a team rated no higher than 82) not registering for anyone else? Got the four wins but the system still says that I only have three.

Maybe you played one game under world class? Or very possibly EA messed it up again

Played them all on Legendary actually. Wasn't an issue for the first three wins.
  • ccooaattssyy
    8406 posts League Winner
    I hope we get a fleshed out challenge system on 20. Be nice to be always working towards something.
  • RBailss
    12446 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m lazy gents.. best way to tick off as many squad battle objectives in one go?
  • YOLOT0URE
    7030 posts Big Money Move
    RBailss wrote: »
    I’m lazy gents.. best way to tick off as many squad battle objectives in one go?

82 max rated liga nos starting 11. Sub on 3 eredivisie attackers for assists
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero

Build an 82 rated squad with 11 Liga Nos players on the pitch and at least one Eredivisie player on the bench.

You need to play World Class minimum but Legendary seems to be easier.

You need 4 wins (82 rated and 11 Liga Nos) and 15 assists with the Eredivisie player

I was easily able to build a decent Liga Nos team including 88 Pizzi and still sub on 2 high end strikers and a Eredivisie CAM to get the assists.

Training boosts can be used if required. Don’t see much other use for them.

• RBailss
    Cheers, I figured it out... don't really have any decent Eredivise players so could be quite hard :joy:
  • Jordy91
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TalentFG wrote: »

Build an 82 rated squad with 11 Liga Nos players on the pitch and at least one Eredivisie player on the bench.

You need 4 wins (82 rated and 11 Liga Nos) and 15 assists with the Eredivisie player

I was easily able to build a decent Liga Nos team including 88 Pizzi and still sub on 2 high end strikers and a Eredivisie CAM to get the assists.

Any recomendations for a good eredivisie cam?
  • Orison
    49927 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Cheers, I figured it out... don't really have any decent Eredivise players so could be quite hard :joy:

Found some bronze guy called gakpo in my club.

Put whoever you got at CAM in 41212 2 and it should be easy. Man got 12 assists in 2 games so far (sadly didn't have one of those easy 70 rated teams so couldn't get it done in 1-2 games)
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    S
    Jordy91 wrote: »

They are all pretty terrible but you can get an 83 special Tadic for close to discard
  • BrentfordFC
    12416 posts Has That Special Something
    Using tots moments neres myself. Does the job.
  • CR7BRUH
    3886 posts National Call-Up
    Was greening shots with FB luiz lol shame I got an 81 crap card in the pack FFS
  • Ulook92
    13662 posts Has That Special Something
    S
    Jordy91 wrote: »

They are all pretty terrible but you can get an 83 special Tadic for close to discard

Ziyech has always been my go to Eredivisie player.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    Futties Lozano :shifty:
  • Orison
    49927 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Gakpo. Really doesn't matter who you use.
    e38329b9bb11c971187e7ca5f3b4d87e.png
  • RebelRob
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Guys, is there a quick way to get the Brazilian assists in rivals?

Can I get one and then quit the match?

Obviously would concede ogs to give the other person the win.
  • BrentfordFC
    Orison wrote: »
    Gakpo. Really doesn't matter who you use.
    e38329b9bb11c971187e7ca5f3b4d87e.png

Did it in 1 game get guud scrub :trollface:
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2954 posts Fans' Favourite
    RebelRob wrote: »

Wont count
  • RBailss
    Played two games of SB last night & it was awful... My worst team was 84 rated which didn't help, got 9 Eredivise assists so far in 2 games.
  • RBailss

Dunno if you can score with Brazilians then score OGs until you automatically lose, probs wouldn't count but worth testing.
  • Goldengraham09
    946 posts Professional
    managed to do the brazilians assist last night in about 9 games. i came up against a few decent players tbh and just couldnt score in a few of them lol.
    Robben was bought on at front so that helped alot haha.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    5/9 done for Coman, 2/5 done for the Brazil assists.
  • RebelRob
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Nvm, did it in 5 games while just playing and browsing the net.

It’s sad how many people still went full try hard when my team name was bra assists and I scored an og to start with 😂

I did get one message after the game saying ‘thanks Brazil assist guy’, but the fact only 1 out of 5 people weren’t bright enough to see I was giving the win and barely trying in return for one assist/goal. 4 of them had promes as well.
  • Goldengraham09
    946 posts Professional
    got
    Nvm, did it in 5 games while just playing and browsing the net.

It’s sad how many people still went full try hard when my team name was bra assists and I scored an og to start with 😂

I did get one message after the game saying ‘thanks Brazil assist guy’, but the fact only 1 out of 5 people weren’t bright enough to see I was giving the win and barely trying in return for one assist/goal. 4 of them had promes as well.

i came up against a few god squads last night when i played haha. i had OTW Malcolm, Red 81 brazil striker and Normal Lucas as my front 3 then 3 brazil cms as well haha. safe to say i lost a few but i was only concentrating on getting the assist for the brazil player haha
  • Cadey 5
    10667 posts Has That Special Something
    Do I want to put myself through the hell tomorrow :D

98045e75-4e8c-4685-b43f-bffe691e9982_Thumbnail.PNG
  • BrentfordFC
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Do I want to put myself through the hell tomorrow :D

98045e75-4e8c-4685-b43f-bffe691e9982_Thumbnail.PNG

Lack of pogba. Makes me sick :trollface: