The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

• Edu
    6941 posts Big Money Move
    Did 3 for hazard just yesterday, i hope i can finish tonight.
  • RBailss
    13647 posts Has That Special Something
    Played 5 rivals games so far... 0 going for objective
  • Cadey 5
    11932 posts Has That Special Something
    Special place in hell for those who know you are going for some stupid objective and they are bombing for in the 90th minute trying to get a levlller. :D
  • RBailss
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Special place in hell for those who know you are going for some stupid objective and they are bombing for in the 90th minute trying to get a levlller. :D

Happened twice to me now
  • RBailss
    6/7 for Hazard, what a struggle
  • Cadey 5
    RBailss wrote: »

How many games has it taken? I need to get points for the ultimate packs so put Mertens and lukaku in whilst I do that I’m back up too 2280 skill points though.
  • RBailss

How many games has it taken? I need to get points for the ultimate packs so put Mertens and lukaku in whilst I do that I’m back up too 2280 skill points though.

About 10 games.. if I concede first I just leave... also 2 games, i’ve got an assist & it hasn’t registered either! I’m on 2100 atm
  • Cadey 5

About 10 games.. if I concede first I just leave... also 2 games, i’ve got an assist & it hasn’t registered either! I’m on 2100 atm

First hand of the night and I play the person who finished 50th the past WL :)
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Did Liga Nos in like 10 games, but only did 2/7 for Hazard. TOTY Messi and Mbappe missing easy chances.
  • hoban95
    54368 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    I've done the Hazard one and the German CM. Now gotta do these Liga Nos games. Bloody hell...
  • futureyears
    1924 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you don’t have any Belgium players and don’t want to buy them don’t forget there’s a loan Mertens in the EA Catalogue, only 6 games but it’s a start 👍
  • DutyHarry
    5397 posts Big Money Move
    5/7 for the Liga Nos objective.
    How come 100% of my games are away in a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ connection, even if I backout 10 times in a row?
  • hoban95
    54368 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Got Brahimi done. Was hard work but he will be very useful for Prime R9 sbc.
  • Thunder001
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    How come 100% of my games are away in a **** connection, even if I backout 10 times in a row?

You've got dodgy Internet by the sounds of it.
  • Dandingooo
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you don’t have any Belgium players and don’t want to buy them don’t forget there’s a loan Mertens in the EA Catalogue, only 6 games but it’s a start 👍

Thanks for that, just got muller on loan too for the other objective too!
  • Cadey 5
    You know when you are not planning on doing objective but you put the players in "just incase" you can get it done next thing you are 4/7 and now you gotta do it..
  • RebelRob
    6482 posts Big Money Move
    Did eggstein last night. What a pain in the arse. Funny how I can get a free shot on goal with anyone, but as soon as the pass was made by goretzka it’s like the ai knew and every defender turned 99 rated and managed to block almost everything.

Thankfully managed it in 4 games, first time finesse from outside the box and back post headers FTW!
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6908 posts Big Money Move
    Hazard was a pain, but got him after 12 games
  • RBailss
    Dont think i’ve played one other person going for it! Drew 3 in a row, all after getting an assist too
  • RBailss
    Another draw, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off
  • Cadey 5
    Was going well for me but now I keep playing the kind of players using CR7 at RAM, and the two games I got the assist I lost got Dcd.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    5/7, this TOTS Hazard is just something else. I have 40 goals in 45 games.
  • Cadey 5
    Got hazard thanks to a 82nd minute OG and a 90th minute wonder save from Big Pete.
  • Dandingooo
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone else not having assists registering? Got two with mertens won both games but only one has counted. Think I’ll give up on Hazard, too much effort
  • DutyHarry
    5397 posts Big Money Move
    Thunder001 wrote: »
    How come 100% of my games are away in a **** connection, even if I backout 10 times in a row?

Nope, fibre connection 300/300, 23 ping according to the xbox.
  • BernardLerring
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got 4/7 in my first 4 games for hazard, but after that has been the worst gaming experience of my life. Just wow.

Think I've 2 out of roughly 15 games now.
  • Dandingooo
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    With the squad battles weekly objectives. Can I do the Valencia/Barca + Leipzig/Bayern st the same time? It’s late and can’t think by making subs of course
  • RBailss
    Dandingooo wrote: »
    With the squad battles weekly objectives. Can I do the Valencia/Barca + Leipzig/Bayern st the same time? It’s late and can’t think by making subs of course

Yes, i completed Chelsea/Arsenal & Valencia/Barca together by subbing on 3 Barca players
  • jenksiee123
    23977 posts Club Captain
    Thunder001 wrote: »

Nope, fibre connection 300/300, 23 ping according to the xbox.

Reset the settings maybes?
  • Daveofwales01
    8405 posts League Winner
    Crystal ball gazers, what we expecting from objectives this week?