The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

• TalentFG
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Can you do the Barcelona v Valencia and the Bayern v RB together using subs or do they need to be in the starting 11?

I literally said you can like 5 comments above :| get German attackers for the German sides and do 3 in 1

A simple yes would have done 👍🏻
  • YOLOT0URE
    7684 posts League Winner
    Can you do the Barcelona v Valencia and the Bayern v RB together using subs or do they need to be in the starting 11?

I literally said you can like 5 comments above :| get German attackers for the German sides and do 3 in 1

A simple use of your eyes would have also done.

So would a thank you
  • TalentFG
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero

So would a thank you

You talk like that yet expect manners. How ironic.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7684 posts League Winner

So would a thank you

Look, I’m not turning the thread into an argument. I simply stated I posted the exact answer to your question 5 posts before you asked. You were too lazy to read and now trying to act all smart. If you were smart, you wouldn’t have had to ask the question.
  • TalentFG
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero

So would a thank you

Look, I’m not turning the thread into an argument. I simply stated I posted the exact answer to your question 5 posts before you asked. You were too lazy to read and now trying to act all smart. If you were smart, you wouldn’t have had to ask the question.

So get over it and move along 👍🏻
  • GeTRiGhT
    11105 posts Has That Special Something
    No motivation to do any. SB is awful but will have to play some to get that last futswap
  • BecksRightPeg
    1444 posts Professional
    Why does SB feel like my players are stuck on mud? Struggled against a 50 chem team. Decided to combine german and Bayern v Leipzig together. Just about won 4-3, one of the assists didn't even register -.-
  • Cadey 5
    11853 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    No motivation to do any. SB is awful but will have to play some to get that last futswap

Is there not a sbc left too?
  • Richie
    2635 posts Fans' Favourite
    If EA wanted to see what was wrong with their game they should just watch the stuff the CPU can pull off on SB :lol:
  • Shaanxz
    21239 posts Club Captain
    Took 2 games to get eggestein
  • Cadey 5
    11853 posts Has That Special Something
    919b948c-f0e2-4864-b5b0-7a451ec8c37b_Thumbnail.PNG

I wish I had put those two in a SBC so I was't tempted to do this objective now :D
  • YOLOT0URE
    7684 posts League Winner
    Just done an update of games. Ratings are
  • BecksRightPeg
    1444 posts Professional
    edited May 2019
    Didn't realize how bad squad battles are till I started doing the German assists. My players make no runs, so sluggish on the ball and every pass gets intercepted. Just lost 5-1 to a 81 rated team, its so frustrating
  • Edu
    6936 posts Big Money Move
    Objectives with single match are dumb. Everyone with mexican flag score and do the disconnect glitch to win.
    EA fix your servers
  • RBailss
    13600 posts Has That Special Something
    Any cheap decent Belgians to help get Thorgan?
  • UM4R
    4304 posts Moderator
    RBailss wrote: »
    Any cheap decent Belgians to help get Thorgan?

done it for my little brother over the weekend, using 83 thorgan , nainggolan and futswap Januzaj

for my self used Eden and the 84 Batshuayi i got from futswaps couple months back
  • RBailss
    ddd62649e486009ee40b5720d032f317.png

Looks like i'm running this & spamming crosses.
  • jenksiee123
    23895 posts Club Captain
    Is it assists you need or goals?
  • RBailss

Assist & wins pal
  • UM4R
    4304 posts Moderator
    RBailss wrote: »

Assist & wins pal

That 83 Hazard is surprisingly decent
  • Shaanxz
    21239 posts Club Captain
    Brahimi is really easy to do. Wouldn’t miss out on him. Everyone quits after you go 1-0 up
  • BecksRightPeg
    1444 posts Professional
    Wow single player games are a mess. People quit when then go 1-0 up or bring on 3 icons in the first min...never faced PIM pele in any mode before.

I think the liga nos team plays pretty well, if only everyone played without exploiting every single thing.
  • FrankFrank
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    Highly recommend 89 tots Carrasco if you're going for Hazard. Good player at a decent price. Took 12 games.
  • RBailss
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Highly recommend 89 tots Carrasco if you're going for Hazard. Good player at a decent price. Took 12 games.

That Carrasco does look nice... Might buy him & just take the tax hit once i'm done.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6886 posts Big Money Move
    4/7 for Hazard

Mertens, Futmas Lukaku, and Hero Origi getting it done :joy:
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    2364 posts Fans' Favourite
    nqbp05.png

From the Barca/Valencia pack. The other three packs this week were garbage. Nothing over 82.
  • BecksRightPeg
    1444 posts Professional
    Contemplating doing the Belgium one...can just imagine it being so frustrating already.

Took me 14 games to get Brahimi in the end
  • Grown93
    3887 posts National Call-Up
    All done besides Hazard.. and its being a bit of a pain rn to me :/ have 2 or 3 in 10 games :D
  • BrentfordFC
    13326 posts Has That Special Something
    Contemplating doing the Belgium one...can just imagine it being so frustrating already.

Took me 14 games to get Brahimi in the end

Fairly easy. Just need a fast striker and any cam/cm/winger who has 80+ passing.
  • ColeWorld
    11890 posts Has That Special Something
    Only 2 games for Hazard left but I have no time this week anymore :weary: