The TOTS Lounge

13456722
Bobb
643 posts An Exciting Prospect
I feel like it might be a good idea to have somewhere to talk about TOTS that might not warrant creating another thread. Player reviews, prices, predictions etc. here’s the place!

Comments

  • Bobb
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 15
    TOTS Community
    5be67fd75c0bd5e49bfa4dda3b09cbce.jpg

    TOTS EFL
    5a88804b69def22bc3bffe412fb7bd1a.jpg
    Post edited by Bobb on
  • Ecr8on
    1437 posts Professional
    Bobb wrote: »
    used Emre Can, Alderweireld and Roussillon for 10 games today, they were all worth the price especially Can at 260k. One of the best CDMs in the game

    How was Rousillion? Plan on picking him up too,
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    Bobb wrote: »
    used Emre Can, Alderweireld and Roussillon for 10 games today, they were all worth the price especially Can at 260k. One of the best CDMs in the game

    Cant wait to get him hopefully he drops back down again
  • Bobb
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    Bobb wrote: »
    used Emre Can, Alderweireld and Roussillon for 10 games today, they were all worth the price especially Can at 260k. One of the best CDMs in the game

    How was Rousillion? Plan on picking him up too,

    Has everything to be my ideal fullback. Compared to 88 Telles he’s far superior physically both pace and jumping + strength. He doesn’t get out of position defensively and going forward he has enough skill to make use of his pace if he has a lot of room.
  • Snapzs
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Picked up Felipe cause he was cheap and could fit him into the team while I grind rodri. He's good so far hasn't really slipped up except once and it was just odd positioning. His jumping is pretty crazy.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Bobb try Can at CB, he is literally the best CB I've used on the game and I've only used the Carniball.
  • Ecr8on
    1437 posts Professional
    Bobb wrote: »
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    Bobb wrote: »
    used Emre Can, Alderweireld and Roussillon for 10 games today, they were all worth the price especially Can at 260k. One of the best CDMs in the game

    How was Rousillion? Plan on picking him up too,

    Has everything to be my ideal fullback. Compared to 88 Telles he’s far superior physically both pace and jumping + strength. He doesn’t get out of position defensively and going forward he has enough skill to make use of his pace if he has a lot of room.

    Awesome, can’t wait to get him in the squad and give him a whirl
  • ha032742
    34898 posts Moderator
    Ndombele is really great in the CDM position...he feels rapid and agile so basically a tall TOTY Kante with the ability to La Croqueta as @Orison pointed out to me :#
  • Arron xox
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    Just waiting for allan and telles to come down more in price
  • Noviembre17
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Bobb try Can at CB, he is literally the best CB I've used on the game and I've only used the Carniball.

    88 reaction and 83 composure will hurt you.
  • ha032742
    34898 posts Moderator
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Just waiting for allan and telles to come down more in price

    Allan was underwhelming for me...I’d avoid.
  • Shaanxz
    20105 posts Club Captain
    Sissokos best position will be Rb
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Sissokos best position will be Rb

    right bench ?

    :trollface:
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Bobb try Can at CB, he is literally the best CB I've used on the game and I've only used the Carniball.

    88 reaction and 83 composure will hurt you.

    I've been using him there for months and he outperforms FBDAY Boateng
  • Arron xox
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Just waiting for allan and telles to come down more in price

    Allan was underwhelming for me...I’d avoid.

    Cheers mate not what I wanted to hear. At the moment I'm playing nif Henderson and fabinho and it's not fun 😂😂
  • Bobb
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    if bakayoko gets the serie a TOTS he deserves :open_mouth:

    f91db7cc16729a6ca5fafdb38c793437.jpg
  • ha032742
    34898 posts Moderator
    Bobb wrote: »
    if bakayoko gets the serie a TOTS he deserves :open_mouth:

    f91db7cc16729a6ca5fafdb38c793437.jpg

    Ndombele will still be better though
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    So Can worth it you guys?
  • Bobb
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    krakos000 wrote: »
    So Can worth it you guys?

    Definitely worth his current price, he may go down though
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    Bobb wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    So Can worth it you guys?

    Definitely worth his current price, he may go down though

    I'm gonna hope for 250 at least.
  • Bobb
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Bobb wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    So Can worth it you guys?

    Definitely worth his current price, he may go down though

    I'm gonna hope for 250 at least.

    He plays like prime Ballack but a lot stronger
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    Bobb wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Bobb wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    So Can worth it you guys?

    Definitely worth his current price, he may go down though

    I'm gonna hope for 250 at least.

    He plays like prime Ballack but a lot stronger

    Hopefully they release the liga nos soon...my cdm pair will be militao and can <3 2 absolute units
  • MattDaddy V1
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    What are the chances EA do the dirty and rerelease Roussillon, Sule and Thiago in the bundes tots team as well? Definitely want Roussillon but if he's rereleased surely his price will plummet or is that just wishful thinking lol?
  • YOLOT0URE
    6942 posts Big Money Move
    What are the chances EA do the dirty and rerelease Roussillon, Sule and Thiago in the bundes tots team as well? Definitely want Roussillon but if he's rereleased surely his price will plummet or is that just wishful thinking lol?

    I mean, ofc if he’s in he will plummet. I assume it’s probably him and Schulz for LB. but I may be wrong. Dunno if Schulz has been LM or LB. just going off the football thread
  • MattDaddy V1
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    What are the chances EA do the dirty and rerelease Roussillon, Sule and Thiago in the bundes tots team as well? Definitely want Roussillon but if he's rereleased surely his price will plummet or is that just wishful thinking lol?

    I mean, ofc if he’s in he will plummet. I assume it’s probably him and Schulz for LB. but I may be wrong. Dunno if Schulz has been LM or LB. just going off the football thread

    I thought he would crash, I'll hold on to me coins until bundes tots. My mate watches bundes a bit and said Schulz plays more times as a left back but he thinks Roussillon will definitely be in as he's been nominated for bundes League potm this year. Honestly anything is an upgrade over futswap Zuber really!
  • FreddieKane
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    @krakos000 Can is definitely worth it. Used his Carniball for ages despite not liking him that much - packed his TOTS and it's a world of difference, he's noticeably more agile/quicker to go along with the obviously impressive physical stats.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12955 posts Has That Special Something
    So, who has used Ibra? He looks amazing
  • Chavez76
    2484 posts Fans' Favourite
    What are the chances EA do the dirty and rerelease Roussillon, Sule and Thiago in the bundes tots team as well? Definitely want Roussillon but if he's rereleased surely his price will plummet or is that just wishful thinking lol?

    pretty decent chance I'd say. They did it last year as well with a couple of the players if I recall correctly
  • UM4R
    3816 posts Moderator
    Bobb wrote: »
    if bakayoko gets the serie a TOTS he deserves :open_mouth:

    f91db7cc16729a6ca5fafdb38c793437.jpg

    only reason i havent bought Can yet, waiting to see if he gets a TOTS card
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I just want to pack a TOTS...
Sign In or Register to comment.