The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Going in 6 mil on 25k TOTS's. See you at 12 mil

fifaplayerbol
4372 posts National Call-Up
Last year they went from 25k to 80k in 2 weeks.

Comments

• Gunnercp
    1368 posts Professional
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Shame you're banned for 30 days for sending hate message to kids via PSN.

:D
  • fifaplayerbol

I think its great now I can finally focus my attention on you
  • xx_mory_xx
    325 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Last year they went from 25k to 80k in 2 weeks.

that was because of tots sbc , do you grantee it this year
  • cule54
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Turn off fifa and go outside you’re banned
  • fifaplayerbol
    I am 4.5 mil into most Pablo Hernandez (bought between 33k and 43k). If he gets to 60k at all in the next two weeks I am pulling the trigger and selling. Hoping to make 2.5 mil profit after tax, will see how it goes.

Onana is a good shout as well, as TOTS progresses none of them will be this cheap but they will still be required for the SBCs
  • Futfanatic
    14986 posts World Class
    Which tots goes for 25k? They were all 30k+ from the start
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    We’re they released on Sunday last year (the sbc)
  • Burchy
    971 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2019
    Tempted to go balls deep in cheap tots players.

@Futfanatic have you made a move yet on these?
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Ewww
  • MHoney1234
    10029 posts Has That Special Something

:D:D
    Burchy wrote: »
    Tempted to go balls deep in cheap tots players.

@Futfanatic have you made a move yet on these?

I made bank on Bradley Dack last year. I’ve got a load of Aarons, but no guarantee an SBC will drop.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14731 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2019
    The TOTS SBCs are in the code so this is going to pay off. Have some on my transfer list aswell. Would imagine it will come tomorrow or Monday.
    Post edited by Fifa_Hawk_85 on
  • Dinksy
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    when EA are putting out so many TOTS moments SBCs for cheap, and in weekly objectives, I cant see there being as much demand for cheap TOTS on the market as last year. I'm sure they'll still rise a tad though
  • MHoney1234
    10029 posts Has That Special Something
    The TOTY SBCs are in the code so this is going to pay off. Have some on my transfer list aswell. Would imagine it will come tomorrow or Monday.

Got a link bro?
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dinksy wrote: »
    when EA are putting out so many TOTS moments SBCs for cheap, and in weekly objectives, I cant see there being as much demand for cheap TOTS on the market as last year. I'm sure they'll still rise a tad though

EA are trying to stop investors winning this year.
    I'm sceptical about investing...
  • Just_Unfair
    4119 posts National Call-Up
    Also they went from 25k to 40 to 45k last year not 80...not saying it's not smart just don't think you will make quite that much but profit is profit
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    1065 posts Professional

2 x TOTW's required for McGeady SBC.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Quite confident last year it was 2 chances at a random tots each week (Sunday and Tuesday) and both of them required 1 tots each, the prices never really raised on Sunday but by Tuesday they did because people ran out of ones they wanted to sacrifice from weekly objectives
  • Dinksy
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite

I've got a feeling this year it'll be 2 TOTS + 83/84/85 rated squad for the guaranteed SBCs. EA will try to make them overpriced so there isn't as much demand.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    The TOTY SBCs are in the code so this is going to pay off. Have some on my transfer list aswell. Would imagine it will come tomorrow or Monday.

Got a link bro?

Not sure how to post links but it's on the futwatch Twitter. Also in run the FUT markets most recent video. It's 100% legit.
  • fifaplayerbol
    Also they went from 25k to 40 to 45k last year not 80...not saying it's not smart just don't think you will make quite that much but profit is profit

They went to over 80k for Premier league
  • Professor
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last year was harder to get a tots due to the daily knockout tournament. Now they have the Sbc or weekly obj for the Ajax keeper is really easy.
  • Bags
    1021 posts Professional

this is definitely it in my eyes. they are 100% going to require them like last year but i suspect there will be a steady stream of weekly objectives and sbc's to keep the price down. Still might see a rise over 25k but can't see them hitting 80k+ like last year
  • Markman007
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Got a link bro?

Guaranteed SBC in the code:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FutWatch/status/1127041386413531142
  • mindm4ster
    5093 posts Big Money Move

u wat ?

TOTY ?
  • Cortza
    908 posts Professional
    Can someone quickly tell me...I assume there was 2x non-repeatable guaranteed SBCs each week last year?
  • Cortza wrote: »
    Can someone quickly tell me...I assume there was 2x non-repeatable guaranteed SBCs each week last year?
    Yes, but on Sunday & Tuesday
  • Cortza
    908 posts Professional
    Cortza wrote: »
    Yes, but on Sunday & Tuesday

If this is the case, surely the pool of people who aren't getting at least two of the weekly objective players will be quite small?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    mindm4ster wrote: »

u wat ?

TOTY ?

Sorry TOTS lol The auto correct on my phone changed it to TOTY.
  • Sykesy
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    SBC won’t be out till after weekend surely? They’ll rinse everyone for lightening rounds first. I’m hoping to get a few but not paying 30k+ for one. EA could change their max bins at any stage,