My Pack Logic for Tonight

Staffie
228 posts Sunday League Hero
So i have around 50 packs for tonight mostly from league SBC's and rewards.
I have a very good team but only 10k left.

My idea is to open all my packs tonight hoping to pack some tots, with all the low rated stuff i get i will recycle back into league sbcs and craft another load of packs for when prem tots drops......

what do you guys think or should i just keep the packs i already have and wait for the better tots to go into packs?

Comments

• ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 10
    I'm doing exactly the same thing.

42 packs, mainly from League SBC, open today at TOTS, recycle any cards back through the League SBC and hope to pack a TOTS player in the process.

With these packs should hopefully be able to finish off Prem, Bundesliga, La Liga and maybe Ligue 1 before Prem TOTS comes...maybe another 40 packs by then.
  • bberger
    5119 posts Big Money Move
    You won't pack a blue anyways.. and with prices from rare golds crashing you won't get anything else of value either.. it's a loss/loss..
  • Staffie
    ASX wrote: »
    I'm doing exactly the same thing.

42 packs, mainly from League SBC, open today at TOTS, recycle any cards back through the League SBC and hope to pack a TOTS player in the process.

With these packs should hopefully be able to finish off Prem, Bundesliga, La Liga and maybe Ligue 1 before Prem TOTS comes...maybe another 40 packs by then.

yeah sounds good mate
  • Staffie
    bberger wrote: »
    You won't pack a blue anyways.. and with prices from rare golds crashing you won't get anything else of value either.. it's a loss/loss..

why wont you pack blues lol?
  • SomeNextGuy
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have 5 packs from MM that I did last night.

Can't wait for TOTS Gullit.
  • Staffie
    rares wont crash there will be too many SBC's etc only Meta players will crash imo
  • CustardHippo
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have 5 packs from MM that I did last night.

Can't wait for TOTS Gullit.

I'd wait pal, I heard hes a dead cert for a TOTS Moments card.
  • JohnDoe
    11183 posts Has That Special Something
    bberger wrote: »

I have 10 untradeable ultimate packs I've been saving for a few weeks, figured I had nothing to lose, so I'm stacking them.

Also, just because my pack luck is bad doesn't mean yours will be too, know what I'm saying?
  • xFATAL
    4037 posts National Call-Up
    Opening all my packs today. Been hoarding gold rares/non rares to put in League sbcs when they release since that's your best chance at getting a TOTS. I have 2 TOTY cards in my lineup now(Marcelo, VVD) both from League upgrades.
  • Staffie
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Opening all my packs today. Been hoarding gold rares/non rares to put in League sbcs when they release since that's your best chance at getting a TOTS. I have 2 TOTY cards in my lineup now(Marcelo, VVD) both from League upgrades.

nice mate.

• Staffie
    ive done prem 3 times, Italy once and Spain once - with all the low rated i get tonight im hoping to finish spain and italy again then anything else i can to get another 40 or so packs for next rounds.
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 10
    Staffie wrote: »
    ive done prem 3 times, Italy once and Spain once - with all the low rated i get tonight im hoping to finish spain and italy again then anything else i can to get another 40 or so packs for next rounds.

SOunds like a good plan.

As far as I know TOTS cards replace regular cards so we got a good chance of packing a TOTS card with all these packs. If not at least we get to cycle through the League SBCs again and probably packs some decent high rated gold cards of IF card for the TOTS SBC.