Tots

Gingerboaby83
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
With tots starting today (well, believed to be) it will be interesting to see how much we get compared to other consoles. Hopefully ea can give us as much content as possible as it’s probably the biggest event of the year in fifa terms. If I remember last year we missed out on rest of the world, would be decent if we could at least get them in packs.We know we won’t get anything that are objectives or player picks. Also hoping ea do what they did last year and give us the tournaments again to win a tots player, the tournaments last year were brilliant! I am worried though giving all the content we have missed this year that we will get very little, I hope not.

Comments

• the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Those tornuaments were great. Hoping that we can get them this year again.
  • Gingerboaby83
    I can’t see it happening due to the total lack of content this year. Would be nice though for ea to at least let the game end with a bang. @EA_Andy could you please pass this on that the tournaments were great and hopefully the devs can find a way, or time to include them again this year?
  • Gingerboaby83
    So who has packed any tots? I bought some points and got 2 informs, the 86 goalie from Ligue 1 and 81 Felipe but no tots.
  • Crazylegs
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I packed Thiago TOTS, sold for max BIN, but I was hoping for that Allan or Can :)
  • ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I gave a couple of the gold upgrade SBCs a try and packed TOTS Aarons RB plays for Norwich, nothing fancy but he works out for an iteration of my squad since he is English. I can link him with my base Bobby Moore (from icon upgrade SBC) and POTM Sancho. So I am going to give him a good try since he is untradeable. So far his big downfall is that he has 2 star weak foot and skill moves, but his defensive stats look to be decent enough and he has really good pace stats
  • ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crazylegs wrote: »
    I packed Thiago TOTS, sold for max BIN, but I was hoping for that Allan or Can :)

Nice pull, I bet it was a decent coin boost.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crazylegs wrote: »

That's amazing dude! I run a Bundes squad, and would love to pack that Thiago. In what pack you got him? I don't use FP, but maybe I can give it a try in this promo. But 15 or 20 bucks max. I collect vinyls and my spare money is saved for music.
  • Gingerboaby83
    What a pack @Crazylegs! I’m hoping for Allan as well. Keep checking the market but no sign of him yet, would try can as well. I was happy with the 86 inform I got, he’ll be useful as sbc fodder.
  • Crazylegs
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Packed in the 100k pack, unfortunately his max BIN is set to 400k which is odd. I believe Allan and other TOTS have a higher BIN range.