Poty mbappe?

Lax22
166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Will there be an sbc like last year? When do you guys think it will be released?

Comments

• Professor
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think it's the 18th or 19th and they should have an sbc.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    May 19th and yeah there will be one. He’s going to be super expensive though, especially if he’s a ST.
  • Lax22
    What price do you guys think he will cost?
  • Denz
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    Going off the last primes and van dijk, probably close to his toty.
  • Jonboyparker
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 10
    Denz wrote: »
    Going off the last primes and van dijk, probably close to his toty.

If you discount TOTY cards, VVD had a +3 from his last special card. Mbappe only has a 91 IF currently so It shouldn’t hit 97.

Don’t get me wrong, I hope it does... I want the POTY or the TOTY. This sbc will decide which one I get
  • OZero
    5434 posts Big Money Move
    Sth like 2m. May not worth it though.
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    1.5-2m
  • Lax22
    You guys think he will be same rating as his toty?
  • IxToMxI
    5997 posts Big Money Move
    Lax22 wrote: »

100%
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    95-96 I guess
  • Professor
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero

Like someone said above I believe the max rating they get from their highest current card is a plus 5 and min plus 3. His highest special card is a 91 so 96 would be the highest.

Look at Telles 93 tots for example he got a plus 5 on his 88 Rttf card.
  • tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Will he be an ST or RW?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6401 posts Big Money Move
    He'll be a striker and i think they will follow what they've done with Virgil tbh and give him +1 on his TOTY and better overall stats too
  • tfadgreef
    He'll be a striker and i think they will follow what they've done with Virgil tbh and give him +1 on his TOTY and better overall stats too

Hope so. Have 2.5 million ready
  • D0lvl
    1652 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hope it's not that expensive. Would his TOTS card be similar to his TOTY or below his TOTY and POTY?
  • Jonboyparker
    D0lvl wrote: »
    I hope it's not that expensive. Would his TOTS card be similar to his TOTY or below his TOTY and POTY?

I’m guessing it will be under his TOTY and ST. It’s a +7 to go above his TOTY which is a massive upgrade. It would defiantly get people doing it if it is though
  • tfadgreef

I’m guessing it will be under his TOTY and ST. It’s a +7 to go above his TOTY which is a massive upgrade. It would defiantly get people doing it if it is though

I hope similar rating. Either 96 or 97
  • kraid
    2693 posts Fans' Favourite
    They made vvd 's sbc cost just under his Toty so be ready for mbappes to be 2.5-3 mill.
  • Professor
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    tfadgreef wrote: »

I thought I saw somewhere they are doing a max plus 5 on their current best card excluding Toty. That would make him a 96 upgraded from his 91 LW card.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6401 posts Big Money Move
    Professor wrote: »
    tfadgreef wrote: »

I thought I saw somewhere they are doing a max plus 5 on their current best card excluding Toty. That would make him a 96 upgraded from his 91 LW card.

There's no "max" on cards, its just whatever EA decide and its usually different, i remember a couple of years ago all tots upgrades were +6

Most of these high rated community tots have a +3 whilst low rateds have upto a +17 so its pretty much just whatever EA decides.

I think that if he didn't have a toty it would be 96 but since he does have one i can see them doing the same as vvd and giving him a 98
  • truegunn3r
    8977 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 13
    How gutted would you feel if you pack the same player from the guaranteed TOTS sbc after already having done the POTY SBC.

Personally I don’t think it’s worth doing the POTY SBC
  • I'll probably just take my chances since the odds of packing a TOTS Mbappe is .000001%.
  • Professor
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'll probably just take my chances since the odds of packing a TOTS Mbappe is .000001%.

Idk if it's that low. Last year I packed Tots Neymar 3 times. Once untradable in the guaranteed tots ligue and another 2 times tradable.
  • Fabi1234
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    When will he be realesed?
    This Weekend?
  • Professor
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fabi1234 wrote: »
    When will he be realesed?
    This Weekend?

Should be Sunday
  • Lax22
    Is there really confirmed that mbappe gets poty?
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mbappe will be 96 rated, whether it’s tots or poty, it doesn’t matter.

His toty card will still be his best card
  • Jonboyparker
    Mbappe will be 96 rated, whether it’s tots or poty, it doesn’t matter.

His toty card will still be his best card

This
  • Jonboyparker
    Is there really confirmed that mbappe gets poty?

It’s very likely that he will get either POTY or YPOTY. Mbappe and Pepe have been stand outs but Pepe is not up for ypoty which is odd.
  • michael15172211
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What do u guys reckon as good investments for mbappe? 87 Marquinhos since high rated IFs like Allison went up a lot during the VVD sbc or 84s like fabregas and falcao from Monaco since players from Monaco most probably will be needed but I fear mbappe will require way higher requirements than 84/85