Is anyone actually excited for TOTS?

MHoney1234
7680 posts League Winner
edited May 9
I’ve never been less excited for this event? High rated players can’t shoot. You hit the post 3/4 times a game. 20 random ball bounces from tackles.

I’ve just hit the post SIX time with R9. All from point blank range. I used to get really excited for TOTS, but stats have never meant less, so what’s the point upgrading? It’s pointless.

I’m praying for all you guys loading loading up your CCARDs.

Comments

• iTaLenTZ
    465 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NO. I hate TOTS.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    Meh, probably two or three players I might consider.
  • DannySTFC
    998 posts Professional
    Definitely!
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah, sure, let's do this thing. If you're not looking to have a bunch of icons in your squad, then TOTS is the best alternative. I'm not loading up my credit card, but have been judicious with my coins all year to make sure I can get some good cards.
  • BPMKing123
    74 posts Park Captain
    Best time of the Fifa year.

• jstracci
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    if servers are the same*** as yesterday or last weekend - no matter what I pack, or whatever color card they release on top of the other - it won't be as exciting as it should be...
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

But why? Shooting is broken. Tackling is broken. If you’re the wrong side of the potato servers then you can pass, turn, skill or cross. So what part is the best? A shiny blue card?
  • Lord_Begley
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 9
    Looking forward to TOTS Pogba!
  • Pikandel
    1064 posts Professional
    Looking forward to cheap high rated players to eventually complete Cruyff and Gullit.

And EoaE RVP😎
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    The only thing I'm looking forward is a complete reset in FIFA 20. At least the game might be playable again for a few weeks..
  • Barbwinho17
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No. So much so that I have sunk 150k into 2 ucl premium upgrades and got James and Eriksen
  • Pughy30
    25652 posts Player of the Year

• KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Dembele pl0x
  • Banckzy
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve never experienced tots before, got 4m to spend so yes I’m pretty excited
  • holdenwait
    55287 posts National Treasure
    my high rated players shoot just fine
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Hopefully they aren’t cheap and they release the TOTS SBCs like last year
  • Jeyj38
    1214 posts Professional

Used to be. Teams have been full of Icons for months already...
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    my high rated players shoot just fine

Stop lying fella. Enough posts and videos across all platforms highlighting the broken shooting mechanic. Beginner squad battles doesn’t count.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

The SBCs were actually cool last year.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5089 posts Big Money Move
    I just want the league upgrades sbcs during tots...
  • Delboy13710
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    If they did it like last year keep everything cheap , let everyone get amazing Teams towards the end then yes .
    But if they try drain more coins but keeping the SBC expensive then I'm out , I'm close to just playing Seasons next year as it is
  • Gnomenclature
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite

I'm thinking there will be some good cards in weekly objectives too. If sissoko doesn't get in, im pretty sure he will be an objective card.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9963 posts Has That Special Something
    Not really. My excitement at this point in the game has never been so low, usually only declines after TOTS but I have no desire to play right now. And the worst part is I do love things like SBCs and rewards, so if they introduce TOTS in reds + Elite packs, I'll probably force myself to play WL... which isn't good. :bawling:
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Not really. My excitement at this point in the game has never been so low, usually only declines after TOTS but I have no desire to play right now. And the worst part is I do love things like SBCs and rewards, so if they introduce TOTS in reds + Elite packs, I'll probably force myself to play WL... which isn't good. :bawling:

Dude I feel exactly this. Never felt the desire not to play so early on.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 9
    Nope.

Just want a tots or poty mbappe and a good rb
  • Yes
  • Dev_ol
    77 posts Park Captain
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I’ve never been less excited for this event? High rated players can’t shoot. You hit the post 3/4 times a game. 20 random ball bounces from tackles.

I’ve just hit the post SIX time with R9. All from point blank range. I used to get really excited for TOTS, but stats have never meant less, so what’s the point upgrading? It’s pointless.

Sadly this is so true. Doesn’t matter what card you get if your on the wrong side of the server you may as well be playing with Claudio bravo up front

• MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Dev_ol wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Sadly this is so true. Doesn’t matter what card you get if your on the wrong side of the server you may as well be playing with Claudio bravo up front

True :D :D
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Only have the 88 and 89 squads left of the Vieira SBC so looking forward to them high rated cards dropping and the price of the SBC coming down. Will complete the 88 section tomorrow providing we get a 5th futswap card so I can get 88 Cancelo.

Really not that bothered about TOTS though as I've little desire to even play the game anymore and only play to 14 wins each week and don't bother with rivals unless there's an objective. Gameplay just isn't rewarding whatsoever.