Is seasons

Rossi1000
386 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 9
The most pointless gameplay on fifa 19?

If your leading say 3-1 20 minutes to go the interference is so high your probably lose 4-3

There is no skill level from gamer ability required in Seasons as the gameplay interference is dictating the result

Anyone else find this?

Comments

• Digs1977
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Agreed all the way, when it’s in our favor it makes us feel like kings of the game but really deep down we know it’s just our turn with the servers or whatever it is that’s going on
  • Digs1977
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Also you can win the first four matches in a row easily and then it’s downhill from there
  • DarkMac
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have struggled to report bugs and feedback EA in all the best possible ways... But you really have to understand that they dont give a f... about our opinion. They are going to do their best to keep the same gameplay, a gameplay that earns them money. If they dont allow bad players to win.... the number of player that buy this game will diminish in no time.... But it seems that they care a lot when you talk about how scripted the game is, I have been warned several time because of this. This warnings are exactly the proof that the game is scripted. And I will not talk again about how scripted the game is, because, as said before, I realize they don`t really care. Simple as that.
  • Rossi1000
    Just no skill level needed

Esports must be playing a different version to us all ?
  • Rossi1000
    Seasons just embarrassing gameplay 90% interference

While punishing the better player
  • DarkMac
    It`s so pathetic when players suddenly are not able to run... what happen to them??? guess what??? EA rules.
  • Rossi1000
    DarkMac wrote: »
    It`s so pathetic when players suddenly are not able to run... what happen to them??? guess what??? EA rules.

Agree mate
  • Empyrium7
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    not only in seasons. even in FUT

Opponents GIT GUD at 2nd half
  • DarkMac
    I have to admit... this is so real... like in real life... matches are fixed !! So real!!! good job... 99% real life... just that in real life a player can not dribble 7 players in a row
  • Rossi1000
    DarkMac wrote: »
    I have to admit... this is so real... like in real life... matches are fixed !! So real!!! good job... 99% real life... just that in real life a player can not dribble 7 players in a row

Maybe seasons is based on serie A?
  • DarkMac
    Nooo... it is based on the league where the game is developed ... :)))))