Is seasons

Rossi1000
422 posts Sunday League Hero
The most pointless gameplay on fifa 19?

If your leading say 3-1 20 minutes to go the interference is so high your probably lose 4-3

There is no skill level from gamer ability required in Seasons as the gameplay is dictating the result

Anyone else find this?

Comments

• DarkMac
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    all of us... but I think this is because they dont give a s... about QA ... the developers are in the same league as the QA.... easy money won by EA
  • Ronaldinho999
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    The most pointless gameplay on fifa 19?

If your leading say 3-1 20 minutes to go the interference is so high your probably lose 4-3

There is no skill level from gamer ability required in Seasons as the gameplay is dictating the result

Anyone else find this?

Its been like that for the past 5 or more years, id say since they introduced FUT( which is their milk cow )... but ill admit this years the interference is higher than it ever been, one employe or ex said he warned EA about the abuse of the AI interference during the matches, but im guessing thats the future of videogames since it catters more and more people to get into the games
  • Ronaldinho999
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And it's a pointless fight, we are here lets say 1000 people complaining about these issues while there are 10 million others enjoying the game plus we usually are experienced gamers that goes for 2h sessions every day where we can notice these issues and the others play 1-2 games each day
  • Rossi1000
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    The interference is so high I don’t know if I’m playing good or bad due to the game taking so much control 🤣
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The game is so random its probably about 50% player 50% AI at this point. You can literally tell when yoy are going to concede.