How much longer can we put up for this

Bmac13
1 posts Park Captain
The gameplay. Will it ever get fixed? Just constant bs every game so many bugs and glitches but EA don’t seem to bat an eyelid. TOTS has conveniently been dropped at just the right time so the ‘yes’ men of YouTube can encourage us to spend money on the game again which will just make EA laugh at us again. Joke company. Terrible game

Comments

• Str8hii
    1440 posts Professional
    Lol never i just had game earlier van diijka cuts the pass takes heavy touch and runs into opposition player and refs gives a pk :s
  • Ishibum
    12988 posts Has That Special Something
    Bmac13 wrote: »
    The gameplay. Will it ever get fixed? Just constant bs every game so many bugs and glitches but EA don’t seem to bat an eyelid. TOTS has conveniently been dropped at just the right time so the ‘yes’ men of YouTube can encourage us to spend money on the game again which will just make EA laugh at us again. Joke company. Terrible game

From a gameplay perspective, I think they're done trying to improve things. I hope for the folk that do buy '20 that they learn the lessons from all of the mistakes (from to numerous gameplay issues to the substandard customer service).
  • rukawai
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not much longer, loot boxes most likely will be banned in the US. Other countries will follow suit soon
  • ASX
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    rukawai wrote: »
    Not much longer, loot boxes most likely will be banned in the US. Other countries will follow suit soon

Most likely be banned?

The law has to be passed and many other countries have already agreed that there are, or will be, adequate measures in place.

"In response to the senator's announcement, the Entertainment Software Association's acting president and CEO Stanley Pierre-Louis issued the following statement: 

"Numerous countries, including Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom, determined that loot boxes do not constitute gambling. We look forward to sharing with the senator the tools and information the industry already provides that keeps the control of in-game spending in parents’ hands. Parents already have the ability to limit or prohibit in-game purchases with easy to use parental controls.""

• jstracci
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 9
    Tonight it was the worst video game experience I have ever had. I still asking myself why i keep trying play this game...
  • BPLosers
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m just pissed Wijnaldum and/or Origi haven’t been given a special card yet. My squad could really use an upgraded Wijnaldum haha.
  • jplumber
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 9
    ASX wrote: »

Most likely be banned?

The law has to be passed and many other countries have already agreed that there are, or will be, adequate measures in place.

"In response to the senator's announcement, the Entertainment Software Association's acting president and CEO Stanley Pierre-Louis issued the following statement: 

"Numerous countries, including Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom, determined that loot boxes do not constitute gambling. We look forward to sharing with the senator the tools and information the industry already provides that keeps the control of in-game spending in parents’ hands. Parents already have the ability to limit or prohibit in-game purchases with easy to use parental controls.""

That's just standard lobby register... This means nothing; it's just the industry trying to avert what for them would be a massive loss of income. Wait till the bill gets introduced. I'm looking forward to seeing industry lawyers trying to worm their way out of this one. They don't stand a chance
    Post edited by jplumber on
  • jplumber
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    ASX wrote: »

Most likely be banned?

And most countries - including and particularly the ones listed above - are currently working on new legislation to limit loot boxes..