The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Who do you want to win the CL Final?

Andy99TradeZ
15226 posts World Class
Easy enough to answer

Who do you want to win the CL Final? 129 votes

Spurs
42%
GazzaFärjestadMike_PickfordORANGEeffect05Alex02NornIronLeonidasJBLegend KillerJRCadey 5PAndy99TradeZkfcbucket21WalleboysFcbhafc1901AzofAbsting159Ian_Ando08taurasWFCBagnall 55 votes
Liverpool
37%
NemCampinoEduLFC Simon 98Devershoban95Orisono0OainavO0oDaddyALZAYYYBobb BradRichardPugzillaCrazy Creaky JrDoD_JesterBob_DylanfrozenslashWonderfulwestIbraphonic 49 votes
Don't mind
13%
EddieFicioDiggyAaronMFCShaanxzgiaArron xoxSnapzskrakos000MasscheranoMaddMike3711MikeyP_FCRoosGiannifutureyearsCraigB85HollandmanIdekWolfGod 17 votes
Salah dives
6%
vibemix881Pughy30SanchezzzzSupaNoodle1990GeTRiGhTPhil0501McRavenDutyHarry 8 votes

Comments

• Carlos181
    4022 posts National Call-Up
    Spurs
    Spurs, duh.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26486 posts Player of the Year
    Salah dives
    Nothing worse than an all English final.
  • Dan is Clutch
    26954 posts Player of the Year
    Can they both lose?
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    Liverpool
    I hope Salah dives for a penalty that wins it.
  • Orison
    53018 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Liverpool
    Don't like their fans, but I like their football and I like Klopp
  • WFCBagnall
    75675 posts Moderator
    Spurs
    Don't like Liverpool at all.
  • DoD_Jester
    27091 posts Player of the Year
    Liverpool

This, fair play to spurs for snatching it but I’ve lost a little interest with Ajax going out

Want pool to win though

Van Lesbian for Ballon D’or
  • GeTRiGhT
    10291 posts Has That Special Something
    Salah dives
    Bc he does

No Ronaldo No Messi...meh
  • Jayzy
    459 posts Sunday League Hero
    Liverpool
    Obvious
  • MaddMike3711
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't mind
    I’ll just watch it and enjoy the game.

I really hope it’s us and Arsenal in the EL final. Would be awesome for it to be all PL teams. :)
  • ccooaattssyy
    9967 posts Has That Special Something
    Liverpool
    As an Arsenal fan, you have to say fair play Spurs, but if they win it, I’m going to start following curling or something.
  • LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    Spurs

All Spanish final. 🤮

I would say all Italian, German, or French final but that is just ridiculous talking!
  • LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    Spurs
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Bc he does

No Ronaldo No Messi...meh

Thank fk.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4336 posts National Call-Up
    Salah dives
    YNWA Liverpool pla
  • Arron xox
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    Don't mind
    If its anything like the semi finals it will be a brilliant final
  • SimenHP
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    This has got to be one of the worst CL finals ever.

As a Real Madrid fan I can understand some people finding RM v AM in 2014 and 2016 boring, because it's 2 La Liga teams, but atleast here it was a story to be told. 2014 was all about can Atletico become "big brother in Madrid" after always being known as Real Madrid's "little brother". 2016 was all about can Atletico get revenge after losing the final 2 years ago.

This final though will for me personally just feel like another PL match. The final will probably be fine, but I just don't see a reason to care about who wins unless I'm a Spurs or Liverpool fan. If Ajax would beat Spurs, it would be a much more entertaining match, because of the underdog story
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23920 posts Club Captain
    Spurs
    Pochball
  • DutyHarry
    5262 posts Big Money Move
    Salah dives

• Finesse_4days
    9131 posts League Winner
    Liverpool
    SimenHP wrote: »

As a Real Madrid fan I can understand some people finding RM v AM in 2014 and 2016 boring, because it's 2 La Liga teams, but atleast here it was a story to be told. 2014 was all about can Atletico become "big brother in Madrid" after always being known as Real Madrid's "little brother". 2016 was all about can Atletico get revenge after losing the final 2 years ago.

This final though will for me personally just feel like another PL match. The final will probably be fine, but I just don't see a reason to care about who wins unless I'm a Spurs or Liverpool fan. If Ajax would beat Spurs, it would be a much more entertaining match, because of the underdog story
    Tottenham winning it would be historic and Liverpool winning it would be a huge achievement for them and a bit of a shock as well, even though at the start of the season everyone knew they would be contenders Liverpool have been a team of near misses of late. There is a lot of stories to this final as well, Tottenham as an underdog unfancied team , Klopp as the bottler of finals and the nearly man in recent years ,Poch potentially leaving if they win it.
  • hoban95
    51810 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Liverpool
    I was born and raised in the Wirral.
  • LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    edited May 2019
    Spurs

2 of the most amazing S/Fs ever.
    Spurs with a massive chance now to beat a team with huge European pedigree like Liverpool.
    Spurs the Underdog. The story for how they keep beating teams that have invested much more money.

It is always nice to have 2 teams from different countries, but I would much prefer this English Final to any 2 Spanish teams in the final.

If you're from England, you'd probably have a preferred team out of the 2. I prefer Spurs out of them 2.
    If you are not from England and don't really like English football, then fair enough, watch it or dont, doesn't matter.
    Just because you follow Spanish football doesn't make it a 'better story' ffs.
  • BrentfordFC
    13164 posts Has That Special Something
    No option for Barcelona?

Oh wait :trollface:
  • LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    edited May 2019
    Spurs

Tottenham winning it would be historic and Liverpool winning it would be a huge achievement for them and a bit of a shock as well, even though at the start of the season everyone knew they would be contenders Liverpool have been a team of near misses of late. There is a lot of stories to this final as well, Tottenham as an underdog unfancied team , Klopp as the bottler of finals and the nearly man in recent years ,Poch potentially leaving if they win it.

Whoa. They can't have interesting back stories. They are not Spanish teams! Only all Spanish finals can have an interesting back story to make it acceptable.
    I'll always love Dep La Coruna, but 'Spanish' football fans really do put me off La Liga and it's teams.
  • hoban95
    Liverpool
    No option for Barcelona?

No ref to bail them out this time.
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up

Would you be saying that if WBA made it to the final? :trollface:
  • hoban95
    edited May 2019
    Liverpool

Me trying to figure out which is the most embarrassing part of this post, the first paragraph or the second.

giphy.gif

So because your team didn't make a CL final for the first time in 4 years you now think it's one of the worst CL finals. This is why Madrid fans have a horrible reputation. The entitlement is disgusting.
  • SimenHP
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

Whoa. They can't have interesting back stories. They are not Spanish teams! Only all Spanish finals can have an interesting back story to make it acceptable.
    I'll always love Dep La Coruna, but 'Spanish' football fans really do put me off La Liga and it's teams.

First of all, ofcourse PL can have great back stories.
    - Liverpool v M. United in a final would be amazing, because of the hate the fan base have for eachother, btw. I can't stand that rivaly, because the fans on both team act like children on social media when the other team loses. NO OTHER FANBASE ACT LIKE THAT!!!!, but I would still love the match.
    - Liverpool v M. City would also be fun, because of the league where it seems like City will win it, so it would be fun to see if Liverpool could get revenge in the most important match in football (with the WC final).

When it comes to Liverpool v Spurs I just don't find it that interesting. Someone else might find it interesting, but I don't. I do like both managers though (Klopp is my 2nd favourite after Zidane), so I don't mind any of them winning. I just hope Liverpool fans won't act like kids again if they win and call them self the best and make fun of every other BPL team, which I am getting tired of seeing alot of lately from the fan base
  • NornIron
    12848 posts Has That Special Something
    Spurs
    If u dont pick Spurs you're not a real Man Utd fan.
  • Shaanxz
    21164 posts Club Captain
    Don't mind
    Hope it’s a good game
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    Liverpool
    Probably won't watch. English teams play poor and boring football.