Draft Ideas - From Pacybits App

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
For all of you who don't know this app is a draft and pack simulator.

There are two parts that I really enjoy. Draft Building Challenges (DBC). For example, you could need three leagues and four nations to complete the challenge. In the app you get rewards of packs for completing it. However, in FIFA they could give you better rewards for completing the DBC?

The other part I really enjoy are versus drafts. This is when you build a draft against someone and you alternate picks. I've been playing this mode a lot and I think it would bring a new dimension to draft!

Comments

• Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    AFC_95 wrote: »

There are two parts that I really enjoy. Draft Building Challenges (DBC). For example, you could need three leagues and four nations to complete the challenge. In the app you get rewards of packs for completing it. However, in FIFA they could give you better rewards for completing the DBC?

The other part I really enjoy are versus drafts. This is when you build a draft against someone and you alternate picks. I've been playing this mode a lot and I think it would bring a new dimension to draft!

Ye I played it as well, the second one is a good idea the first one wouldn't work cause it's be too profitable.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Ye I played it as well, the second one is a good idea the first one wouldn't work cause it's be too profitable.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking but the versus mode is brilliant.