Richie827
383 posts Sunday League Hero
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ก

Comments

• Richie827
    edited May 7
    maxresdefault.jpg
    No losing team no coaching staff no corrupted FIFA officials no hot girls.Player just take the trophy on their own.
    Same cut scene we have seen for 10 f years.Can't believe we pay for this crap every year.
  • MaldinisHeir
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't understand the lack of interest in cut scenes. This is the moment for developers to really show what they can do. To become film directors.

We should be seeing massive celebrations, the after-party, the bus going through the streets....the game should turn into Grand Theft Auto if you win the World Cup......but instead we get this.....

It's just depressing.....
  • Richie827
    I don't understand the lack of interest in cut scenes. This is the moment for developers to really show what they can do. To become film directors.

We should be seeing massive celebrations, the after-party, the bus going through the streets....the game should turn into Grand Theft Auto if you win the World Cup......but instead we get this.....

It's just depressing.....

Great idea though.Cheers.
  • Pwalie86
    1188 posts Professional
    If you win something then it makes sense to actually feel like you've achieved it. I'd say they could make celebrations more dynamic so that every time you win something there's something you've not seen before.

It's pretty much horrid when your star player plays through a tournament but gets injured and you later win the trophy and you don't even see him. I want all the 25/30 players to be involved in the celebrations. Another thing that annoys me is that you only ever see the team captain holding the trophy. Yes they'll do the trophy raise but it should get passed around.

EA have the resources to develop better gameplay and better cutscenes. For the money they make there shouldn't be any compromises.