Added time at the end of games?

Cadey 5
10392 posts Has That Special Something
I find it more annoying now seeing how many minutes are added onto the game as things like this keep happening.

in the grand scheme of things it does't matter I got the rival points i needed to put me in a position to get the rewards I want but I can't help but think this should't happen in?

We are over the added time when he takes the free kick surely the whistle should be blown? :D

I am aware I did't defend at all but I honestly thought the game was over (Always play to the whistle I know)

THIS is why people time waste at the end of games.

GracefulMajesticAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif

Comments

• kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah it's crazy. I've has games were I've conceded in the 49th minute of the first half when they only added 2
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    No joke, I had a match last night that went to 51 minutes in the first half. :joy:
  • Cadey 5
    No joke, I had a match last night that went to 51 minutes in the first half. :joy:

2894460a-706b-456b-9dd0-65a78a40dad5_Thumbnail.PNG
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

2894460a-706b-456b-9dd0-65a78a40dad5_Thumbnail.PNG
    Yeah it’s insane buddy, definitely needs to fixed for FIFA 20. :D
  • Antparry92
    17556 posts World Class
    Had a fella score in 95:50 when there was 3 minutes added on earlier :neutral:
  • stylemonkey1979
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You know that it's "a minimum of X minutes added time" right? Even in real football?

You've got to play right to the final whistle.
  • TakeItSlow
    7185 posts Big Money Move
    You know that it's "a minimum of X minutes added time" right? Even in real football?

You've got to play right to the final whistle.

Please stop.
  • RebelRob
    5037 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 8
    Yeah, this has nothing to do with s/m/h or the game wanting you to concede...

It’s just pure coincidence that at the end of the game all of his passes are perfect, players with no stamina can fly past yours with easy, your players just stand around doing nothing and the oppo can score a blinder despite you being the far better player.

This games as pathetic as the people who make it and maintain there’s nothing going on to level the playing field and keep more users who would have quit due to not being that good actually wanting to play because they seem like they can still compete.

• Ulook92
    12507 posts Has That Special Something
    The other week i lost a game in the 96th minute which only had 2 minutes added time.

Funny how they will massively overplay it at times. Then other times you can be through on goal in the 92nd minute and the whistle blows as soon as it hits 92...
  • Ulook92
    12507 posts Has That Special Something

Had that happen a few times too. First half injury time seems to be the worst.
  • Scutch
    10495 posts Has That Special Something
    I conceded a goal in the 96th and then 98th minute FFS!

Mind you, we were playing extra time.
  • Shaanxz
    20320 posts Club Captain
    Tbf it’s always a minimum off the allotted time. But yeah it’s still messed up
  • kfcbucket21
    Shaanxz wrote: »

I've had it blow on 91:20 when there was +2 stoppage
  • Paawky
    2551 posts Fans' Favourite
    And I always feel like when I’m losing it blows exactly when it’s supposed to . But if I’m winning we go 5 minutes over
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    It’s all to do with coding. You’ll notice generally as long as the ball stays within 20 yards of the goal the ref won’t blow up. OP’s clip is ridiculous though.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Its rare but ive had a couple of games with 5 minutes of added time. I learned my lesson, take less risks, move the ball and dont try to score more.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero

Had that happen to me last night on squad battles. Martin Tyler couldn't even finish saying 'and the referee decided to add on 3 minutes' before the final whistle went lol. I literally heard and the ref..*final whistle*
  • RebelRob
    5037 posts Big Money Move

Saying that, I had a game where it went to 92 minutes with 2 added on minutes, I literally played the final ball through and the whistle went.

Obviously it was to tie the game...
  • Cadey 5
    I have now conceded in the 90th minute in 3 games in a row including the one above :)
  • kfcbucket21
    edited May 8
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I have now conceded in the 90th minute in 3 games in a row including the one above :)

Always happens to me in 1st half stoppage
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    AdmiredVacantHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif

Happens quite a lot... this time in my favor but has been going against me as well.