Vvd Balon dor

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    10657 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

The whole team was bar Messi

You have to feel for him

The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

That gave me a good laugh there 😂

Name one player better?

CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

No

Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

CR7 turns up in big games, domestically and internationally.... Messi is a bottler...end of, CR7 is better than Messi for me....

Enjoy your Europa league next season :D :D :D :D :D

CR7 was great against Ajax

What a MOTM performance

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

You are not winning the league for at least 5-10 more seasons :D :D :D

OLE'S AT THE WHEEL!!!!!!!

POGGERZZZZZ GONE TOO :D

Awe that's cute...I remember when I had my first beer....

Beer?? That's too strong for him mate he's currently half way down a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. Wait until he drinks the other half 😂

Naw, it's clearly a zima he found buried in his parents basment... right next to the Sony walkman...

In before he asks what a Sony walkman is 😂
  • B)
  • Gnomenclature
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

The whole team was bar Messi

You have to feel for him

The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

That gave me a good laugh there 😂

Name one player better?

CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

No

Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

CR7 turns up in big games, domestically and internationally.... Messi is a bottler...end of, CR7 is better than Messi for me....

Enjoy your Europa league next season :D :D :D :D :D

CR7 was great against Ajax

What a MOTM performance

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

You are not winning the league for at least 5-10 more seasons :D :D :D

OLE'S AT THE WHEEL!!!!!!!

POGGERZZZZZ GONE TOO :D

Awe that's cute...I remember when I had my first beer....

Beer?? That's too strong for him mate he's currently half way down a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. Wait until he drinks the other half 😂

Naw, it's clearly a zima he found buried in his parents basment... right next to the Sony walkman...

In before he asks what a Sony walkman is 😂

Had the yellow... probably still has g'n'r appetite for destruction in it lol. 🤣
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    In before Liverpool now get trashed by an electric Ajax team with Daley Blind at the back ;) just after Kompany has fired City to the title and you end with ZERO trophies...again...oh but wait...
    FB-IMG-1470950476885.jpg
    Ahh the height of maturity

Taking the **** out of a random person you don't know who's done nothing

I didn't realise that was you in that meme? Now it's all starting to make sense....
    In before Liverpool now get trashed by an electric Ajax team with Daley Blind at the back ;) just after Kompany has fired City to the title and you end with ZERO trophies...again...oh but wait...
    FB-IMG-1470950476885.jpg

6th place, back you go to Europa, enjoy your history while you pay 4 million a week wages to finish 6th

Joke of a club :D

Joke of a human 😂

SING IT WITH ME

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!!!!

Europa League, know your place

6th, know your place,

Pogba leaving, know your place

Your coach can't actually coach, know your place

Highest wage bill* in the country, 6th, know your place

High net spend on rubbish, know your place

Alexis Sanchez, LOL, KNOW YOUR PLACE

GLORY DAYS ARE HERE RIGHT

Required:

Keeping your GK who hates you

2 new CB's

New RB

New LB

2-3 new central mids

A right winger (been waiting 5 years for this, great board you got there, go spend 500k a week on Sanchez though to make your in form Martial hate the club and never regain that form)

A new striker

BUT IT'S GLORY TIME UNDER OLE WOOOOOOOO

The club makes a joke of itself it's great I don't even have to try :D :D :D

You know what else you don't even have to try? Making a joke of yourself. You have become the laughing stock of this thread 😂
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12632 posts Has That Special Something
    FB-IMG-1470950476885.jpg

I didn't realise that was you in that meme? Now it's all starting to make sense....
    FB-IMG-1470950476885.jpg

6th place, back you go to Europa, enjoy your history while you pay 4 million a week wages to finish 6th

Joke of a club :D

Joke of a human 😂

SING IT WITH ME

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!!!!

Europa League, know your place

6th, know your place,

Pogba leaving, know your place

Your coach can't actually coach, know your place

Highest wage bill* in the country, 6th, know your place

High net spend on rubbish, know your place

Alexis Sanchez, LOL, KNOW YOUR PLACE

GLORY DAYS ARE HERE RIGHT

Required:

Keeping your GK who hates you

2 new CB's

New RB

New LB

2-3 new central mids

A right winger (been waiting 5 years for this, great board you got there, go spend 500k a week on Sanchez though to make your in form Martial hate the club and never regain that form)

A new striker

BUT IT'S GLORY TIME UNDER OLE WOOOOOOOO

The club makes a joke of itself it's great I don't even have to try :D :D :D

Your bumping your gums a lot for a supporter of a team that's won absolutely bugger all for how long?? You've not even won anything this year yet your raving how good you are... remember, you don't get a trophy for finishing 2nd....even tho you lot asked for one 😂😂 what a pathetic fanbase... maybe one day you'll have won as many titles as us 😉 keep dreaming princess, there's always next year! Hahahaha
  • Mini_Miudo
    9951 posts Has That Special Something
    FB-IMG-1470950476885.jpg

Jeez, some people really can’t see past rivalries. I get you don’t want Liverpool to win, fair enough, but surely you can objectively appreciate what we’ve done this season? 94+ (possibly 97) points in the prem, beating Bayern 3-1 away and coming back from 3-0 down against Barça and you’re saying stuff like this.

You rival fans are just lying to yourselves to make yourselves feel better because you wish it were you in this situation. Just appreciate football as a neutral.

For the record, while I’d love to win the CL, I’d have no problem losing to Ajax in the final. You say it like it’s a bad thing, have you seen them play? They’re playing one of, if not the most beautiful football in the world right now and all I have wanted is a Liverpool v Ajax final. Here’s hoping.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    FB-IMG-1470950476885.jpg

Jeez, some people really can’t see past rivalries. I get you don’t want Liverpool to win, fair enough, but surely you can objectively appreciate what we’ve done this season? 94+ (possibly 97) points in the prem, beating Bayern 3-1 away and coming back from 3-0 down against Barça and you’re saying stuff like this.

You rival fans are just lying to yourselves to make yourselves feel better because you wish it were you in this situation. Just appreciate football as a neutral.

For the record, while I’d love to win the CL, I’d have no problem losing to Ajax in the final. You say it like it’s a bad thing, have you seen them play? They’re playing one of, if not the most beautiful football in the world right now and all I have wanted is a Liverpool v Ajax final. Here’s hoping.

As much as it pains me to say it yous have had an absolutely brilliant season and to finish on 97 points (assuming yous beat wolves) and to not win the league is a bit harsh tbh.

I honestly think you's deserve to win the CL now especially being in back to back finals aswell and I can live with that as long as yous don't win the league anytime soon 😂
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    FB-IMG-1470950476885.jpg

For a respectable Liverpool fan as yourself I'd actually agree, you guys winning the UCL wouldn't bother me...the league, no. That's where my rivalry sorta comes into it...

As for my reply to that other guy on here, he asked for this kind of reaction. Funny how he's went all quiet all of a sudden...mums probably tucked him in by now. Guess he tired himself out 😉
  • truegunn3r
    8597 posts Has That Special Something
    You don’t have to win champions league to win Ballon D’Or. Besides Messi didn’t really bottle it if he scored 2 goals against Liverpool. It’s nailed on for Messi
  • Derryboy1893
    3542 posts National Call-Up
    So what about VVD for balón d'or then
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    i dont mind losing to liverpool, we were outplayed today. the idiots here calling messi a bottler is idiotic however
  • holdenwait
    54415 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

GLORY GLORY VA....

oh wait, let's not do that
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88

If you lot actually win it, then for me he has to get it...
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro

If you lot actually win it, then for me he has to get it...

I agree u cannot compare domestic title with champions league and it doesnt have to be attacking player who wins it vvd should win it if not him than salah or mane
  • Derryboy1893
    3542 posts National Call-Up
    As a neutral I'm wondering if the idiots calling the other idiots idiots realise they're every bit as idiotic as said idiots
  • sturges12345
    2840 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone that thinks Van Dijk has been close to Messi this year is on crack
  • Mini_Miudo
    9951 posts Has That Special Something

Different positions, how can you compare them to say he hasn’t been anywhere near him? Why do attackers always win the award? VVD would be more than a worthy winner. As would Messi, wouldn’t complain if he won it.
  • ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As liverpool fan, I also think messi still deserved his 6th from his performance all season.
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Only winners should win this prestigious reward not losers expecially losers who cant advance from 3 up
  • Gnomenclature
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite

Seriously, that vvd is such a slouch... he should have WAY more goals. Talk about a lazy striker too - always standing in front of his goalkeeper. Flipping useless....
  • humping_klown
    904 posts Semi-Pro

:joy: :joy:

champs league ... lionel "the worlds greatest" messi = 3 assists
    . virgil " not even close" van dijk = 2 assists

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4623 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 8
    Who is the worst of all time is a far more entertaining debate.

I’m an Emile heskey man. Change my mind.
  • KinggHuss
    2033 posts Fans' Favourite
    i dont mind losing to liverpool, we were outplayed today. the idiots here calling messi a bottler is idiotic however

we should've sacked valverde last year...... its so sad seeing messi's prime being wasted like this
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • humping_klown
    904 posts Semi-Pro
    Who is the worst of all time is a far more entertaining debate.

I’m an Emile heskey man. Change my mind.

Ade Akinbiyi

• KinggHuss
    2033 posts Fans' Favourite
    KinggHuss wrote: »

we should've sacked valverde last year...... its so sad seeing messi's prime being wasted like this

The club is a mess in the boardroom beyond belief

It's sad

ever since sandro rosell was appointed, it just went downhill.......... barca is suffering from mismanagement and its very saddening
  • humping_klown
    904 posts Semi-Pro

The club is a mess in the boardroom beyond belief

It's sad

ever since sandro rosell was appointed, it just went downhill.......... barca is suffering from mismanagement and its very saddening

come on! champions of spain twice in the last two seasons ?

semis of the european cup but they got beaten by a better side on the night .

Barcelona don't have a divine right to win every competition . You need to consider that this Liverpool side has lost one game all season in the premier league and in most top division seasons in history would have won the league two months ago .

Last season Jurgen said just hours after losing to real in kyiv that we would keep on being cool and bring it back to Liverpool . After Ramos dirty fouling tactics it may well be destiny that we go to madrid and bring back that trophy.
  • Momus
    1817 posts Play-Off Hero
    Messi/Ronaldo debate is futile, they’re both fantastic players.

Messi is a joy to watch with incredible dribbling, passing and shooting.

Ronaldo is clinical af, the best ‘poacher’ as he reads the game intelligently and knows exactly the best position to get into, an absolutely nightmare for defenders marking him.

I slightly prefer Messi but if I was going into the second leg of a CL semi final 3-0 down and I had a choice between one of them to play, we all know who’d perform a miracle and turn up
  • EA_Rtas
    917 posts EA Moderator
    Cool it a bit in here, it's getting too personal for me and there's posts in here that are clear bait. Knock it off please.