Vvd Balon dor

Comments

  • nightcrawler
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ybiza wrote: »
    Messi bottled another important game.

    Now vvd have to score a header in final, and he has a chance of winning balon dor

    VVD is great don't get me wrong but what do you mean Messi bottled another game? The defeat was his fault or that he hasn't won many titles and records by scoring TOO MANY critical goals for his team?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10657 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

    No

    Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

    It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

    in what way? if anything messi is superior in every way. juve didnt even make the semi finals. portugal didnt even make it anywhere argentina did with the WC. ron doesnt create chances, he sits there and waits for a cross. messi has so many more goals in CL compared to cr7 as well..

    Don't bother

    He's trolling or has low footballing intellect

    You won't find a single pundit or analyst in the world who says CR7 is better unless

    1. They're a joke and nothing they say is usually of any credibility

    2. They had some United/Portugal affiliation

    It's not even up for debate, you just say "yes kiddo si si jump in your underwear, ollies at the wheel, Pogba's the best midfielder in the world, Mourinho was wrong, Utd are going to win EVERY trophy next year!"

    What an absolute bellend 😂😂

    Clearly can't have any sort of grown up discussion in this thread with the Messi fanboys out in full force so we will just agree to disagree. Not even wasting my time with yous 😂😂
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

    No

    Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

    It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

    in what way? if anything messi is superior in every way. juve didnt even make the semi finals. portugal didnt even make it anywhere argentina did with the WC. ron doesnt create chances, he sits there and waits for a cross. messi has so many more goals in CL compared to cr7 as well..

    Don't bother

    He's trolling or has low footballing intellect

    You won't find a single pundit or analyst in the world who says CR7 is better unless

    1. They're a joke and nothing they say is usually of any credibility

    2. They had some United/Portugal affiliation

    It's not even up for debate, you just say "yes kiddo si si jump in your underwear, ollies at the wheel, Pogba's the best midfielder in the world, Mourinho was wrong, Utd are going to win EVERY trophy next year!"

    What an absolute bellend 😂😂

    Clearly can't have any sort of grown up discussion in this thread with the Messi fanboys out in full force so we will just agree to disagree. Not even wasting my time with yous 😂😂

    I put out my argument. You’ve not defended yours at all
  • sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    Brazilian Ronaldo ( THE RONALDO!) was a far more talented player who stepped up on the biggest occasions for club and country .

    Maradona - Messi lives in the shadow of Diego . A career threatening injury but still came back to be the best player in the world year after year . Didn't need great players around him because he could win things almost by himself .

    Pele - speaks for itself .

    would messi / c.ronaldo be the same players playing in a game were tackling was not forbidden - with the same mindsets they have now ? Great players in the modern game but how many goals would R9 have scored if you weren't allowed to tackle him ?
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    Brazilian Ronaldo ( THE RONALDO!) was a far more talented player who stepped up on the biggest occasions for club and country .

    Maradona - Messi lives in the shadow of Diego . A career threatening injury but still came back to be the best player in the world year after year . Didn't need great players around him because he could win things almost by himself .

    Pele - speaks for itself .

    would messi / c.ronaldo be the same players playing in a game were tackling was not forbidden - with the same mindsets they have now ? Great players in the modern game but how many goals would R9 have scored if you weren't allowed to tackle him ?

    Different era. I don’t even think Pele would be top 3 if he played today
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10657 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

    No

    Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

    It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

    in what way? if anything messi is superior in every way. juve didnt even make the semi finals. portugal didnt even make it anywhere argentina did with the WC. ron doesnt create chances, he sits there and waits for a cross. messi has so many more goals in CL compared to cr7 as well..

    As for this comment I'm not arguing with someone that clearly knows nothing about football. Messi has so many more goals in the CL compared to CR7? 😂😂😂😂

    You do realise CR7 is the all time top scorer in the CL right?😂😂

    Have fun lads I'm done with this petty argument lol
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

    No

    Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

    It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

    in what way? if anything messi is superior in every way. juve didnt even make the semi finals. portugal didnt even make it anywhere argentina did with the WC. ron doesnt create chances, he sits there and waits for a cross. messi has so many more goals in CL compared to cr7 as well..

    As for this comment I'm not arguing with someone that clearly knows nothing about football. Messi has so many more goals in the CL compared to CR7? 😂😂😂😂

    You do realise CR7 is the all time top scorer in the CL right?😂😂

    Have fun lads I'm done with this petty argument lol

    This season you knob
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10657 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

    No

    Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

    It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

    in what way? if anything messi is superior in every way. juve didnt even make the semi finals. portugal didnt even make it anywhere argentina did with the WC. ron doesnt create chances, he sits there and waits for a cross. messi has so many more goals in CL compared to cr7 as well..

    Don't bother

    He's trolling or has low footballing intellect

    You won't find a single pundit or analyst in the world who says CR7 is better unless

    1. They're a joke and nothing they say is usually of any credibility

    2. They had some United/Portugal affiliation

    It's not even up for debate, you just say "yes kiddo si si jump in your underwear, ollies at the wheel, Pogba's the best midfielder in the world, Mourinho was wrong, Utd are going to win EVERY trophy next year!"

    What an absolute bellend 😂😂

    Clearly can't have any sort of grown up discussion in this thread with the Messi fanboys out in full force so we will just agree to disagree. Not even wasting my time with yous 😂😂

    I put out my argument. You’ve not defended yours at all

    Yeah @Djkhalid1921 you might want to read my response to your comment. Pretty embarrassing from you if your argument is that Messi has scored far more goals than CR7 in the CL.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10657 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    Brazilian Ronaldo ( THE RONALDO!) was a far more talented player who stepped up on the biggest occasions for club and country .

    Maradona - Messi lives in the shadow of Diego . A career threatening injury but still came back to be the best player in the world year after year . Didn't need great players around him because he could win things almost by himself .

    Pele - speaks for itself .

    would messi / c.ronaldo be the same players playing in a game were tackling was not forbidden - with the same mindsets they have now ? Great players in the modern game but how many goals would R9 have scored if you weren't allowed to tackle him ?

    Finally someone with a bit of football knowledge. The players you mentioned are the reason I said CR7 is better than Messi and he isn't even the greatest of all time.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10657 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

    No

    Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

    It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

    in what way? if anything messi is superior in every way. juve didnt even make the semi finals. portugal didnt even make it anywhere argentina did with the WC. ron doesnt create chances, he sits there and waits for a cross. messi has so many more goals in CL compared to cr7 as well..

    As for this comment I'm not arguing with someone that clearly knows nothing about football. Messi has so many more goals in the CL compared to CR7? 😂😂😂😂

    You do realise CR7 is the all time top scorer in the CL right?😂😂

    Have fun lads I'm done with this petty argument lol

    This season you knob

    You never stated that and we're talking about who's the better player amongst the two. Not just talking about this season we're talking about their careers. So I had no reason to assume when you said Messi has far more goals than CR7 in the CL that you were only referring to this season.

    I still have my doubts and this is your way of not looking like a complete fool 😂
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10657 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    Brazilian Ronaldo ( THE RONALDO!) was a far more talented player who stepped up on the biggest occasions for club and country .

    Maradona - Messi lives in the shadow of Diego . A career threatening injury but still came back to be the best player in the world year after year . Didn't need great players around him because he could win things almost by himself .

    Pele - speaks for itself .

    would messi / c.ronaldo be the same players playing in a game were tackling was not forbidden - with the same mindsets they have now ? Great players in the modern game but how many goals would R9 have scored if you weren't allowed to tackle him ?

    Different era. I don’t even think Pele would be top 3 if he played today

    Ayeee he gets it

    Pele comparisons are a joke because the game was different beyond belief

    Maradona ones are fair but again, still a different game, and Messi's scoring dwarfs him while Messi was also more complete

    Brazilian Ronaldo is the only one comparable

    Both Messi and Brazilian Ronaldo in their absolute prime, no one could touch them, and I honestly struggle to think which I'd pick on the team sheet first, but his injury and being over worked ruined him

    Any talk of CR7 among those 2 is a joke and a meme and you should be ashamed :D

    Tbh I think you're a bit of a meme at this stage.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    Ronaldo 9 had the potential to be the best but he never was ..
  • nightcrawler
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    Brazilian Ronaldo ( THE RONALDO!) was a far more talented player who stepped up on the biggest occasions for club and country .

    Maradona - Messi lives in the shadow of Diego . A career threatening injury but still came back to be the best player in the world year after year . Didn't need great players around him because he could win things almost by himself .

    Pele - speaks for itself .

    would messi / c.ronaldo be the same players playing in a game were tackling was not forbidden - with the same mindsets they have now ? Great players in the modern game but how many goals would R9 have scored if you weren't allowed to tackle him ?

    Different era. I don’t even think Pele would be top 3 if he played today

    You should also mind the defences. Yes, they had been some phenomenal defenders then in the past. Nevertheless you should observe how the teams defend nowadays. The whole team press and leave no spaces. Imo if Messi played in the 70s or 80s, he would be the one, undisputed GOAT.
  • MHoney1234
    7658 posts League Winner
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    He’s not even the greatest Argentinian
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

    No

    Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

    It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

    in what way? if anything messi is superior in every way. juve didnt even make the semi finals. portugal didnt even make it anywhere argentina did with the WC. ron doesnt create chances, he sits there and waits for a cross. messi has so many more goals in CL compared to cr7 as well..

    As for this comment I'm not arguing with someone that clearly knows nothing about football. Messi has so many more goals in the CL compared to CR7? 😂😂😂😂

    You do realise CR7 is the all time top scorer in the CL right?😂😂

    Have fun lads I'm done with this petty argument lol

    This season you knob

    You never stated that and we're talking about who's the better player amongst the two. Not just talking about this season we're talking about their careers. So I had no reason to assume when you said Messi has far more goals than CR7 in the CL that you were only referring to this season.

    I still have my doubts and this is your way of not looking like a complete fool 😂

    You’ve still not stated an argument besides saying well he’s just better. Messi is better in every way


    291a0fc177e02007b6bc7969ab352bc8.png
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CeeQue
    10430 posts Has That Special Something
    It's not that we lost but in the manner that we lost. WTF is Valverde just trying to run out the clock. We barely did anything in the 1st half. Up until we were 2/3 down we started doing something.

    2nd year in a row we just let our opponents run over us. 3-0 up and we should have went for at least a goal in this match.
  • GT500
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    messi didnt bottle anything. If his teammates didnt chocke and waste 3-4 of his perfect asissts noone would be criticising him today. Unfortunately barca doesnt have a balanced team and a bad coach imo

    Messi was the only one who looked awake today
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

    No

    Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

    It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

    in what way? if anything messi is superior in every way. juve didnt even make the semi finals. portugal didnt even make it anywhere argentina did with the WC. ron doesnt create chances, he sits there and waits for a cross. messi has so many more goals in CL compared to cr7 as well..

    As for this comment I'm not arguing with someone that clearly knows nothing about football. Messi has so many more goals in the CL compared to CR7? 😂😂😂😂

    You do realise CR7 is the all time top scorer in the CL right?😂😂

    Have fun lads I'm done with this petty argument lol

    This season you knob

    You never stated that and we're talking about who's the better player amongst the two. Not just talking about this season we're talking about their careers. So I had no reason to assume when you said Messi has far more goals than CR7 in the CL that you were only referring to this season.

    I still have my doubts and this is your way of not looking like a complete fool 😂

    You’ve still not stated an argument besides saying well he’s just better. Messi is better in every way


    291a0fc177e02007b6bc7969ab352bc8.png

    Once the stats come out you run away @Fifa_Hawk_85
  • GT500
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

    Better all round😂😂😂 Name the last time he scored in ucl that wasn’t a pen or a header. Just hangs in the box and waits. Messi creates and scores more than that overrated header merchant
  • Reus
    22226 posts Club Captain
    Love the internet

    A bunch of 12 year old kids arguing about pele, Maradona, messi, Ronaldo

    Despite having never seen the first two ever play
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Messi is the sole reason barca didnt go thru at 1 -0 barca was on the break with 4 vs 1 and messi got stripped cuz he wanted to dribble past matip if he scored that liverpool would have given up
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10657 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

    No

    Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

    It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

    in what way? if anything messi is superior in every way. juve didnt even make the semi finals. portugal didnt even make it anywhere argentina did with the WC. ron doesnt create chances, he sits there and waits for a cross. messi has so many more goals in CL compared to cr7 as well..

    As for this comment I'm not arguing with someone that clearly knows nothing about football. Messi has so many more goals in the CL compared to CR7? 😂😂😂😂

    You do realise CR7 is the all time top scorer in the CL right?😂😂

    Have fun lads I'm done with this petty argument lol

    This season you knob

    You never stated that and we're talking about who's the better player amongst the two. Not just talking about this season we're talking about their careers. So I had no reason to assume when you said Messi has far more goals than CR7 in the CL that you were only referring to this season.

    I still have my doubts and this is your way of not looking like a complete fool 😂

    You’ve still not stated an argument besides saying well he’s just better. Messi is better in every way


    291a0fc177e02007b6bc7969ab352bc8.png

    Once the stats come out you run away @Fifa_Hawk_85

    I told you I was done with this argument before you posted any stats. It's absolutely pointless for a neutral fan to sit and argue that Messi isn't the greatest of all time to someone with Messi standing with a goat as their avatar.😂

    And the fact you're one of these people that think stats on a bit of paper tell the whole story says enough for me.

    How many leagues has Messi proven himself in btw? I mean he's always played for a team that just has to show up week in week out to win matches so posting some stats is pretty irrelevant tbh. I'm not saying he couldn't do it in the Premier League week in week out where any team can beat anyone on the day but that's something we will never know.

    I'm pretty confident if Ronaldo played his whole career at Barca or even Madrid that the stats would be alot different. But again stats don't tell the whole story.

    My opinion is CR7 has been the better all round player in his career. You may choose to have a different opinion but it doesn't mean you're right and im wrong or vice versa so let's just agree to disagree.
  • Alexrb89
    3421 posts National Call-Up
    Reus wrote: »
    Love the internet

    A bunch of 12 year old kids arguing about pele, Maradona, messi, Ronaldo

    Despite having never seen the first two ever play

    Exactly. It’s beyond pointless and I really can’t fathom how people can have this debate every day. Why even try to compare people from completely different eras. The game is completely different now than it was back then. It’s almost like trying to compare players from 2 different sports.
  • sturges12345
    2840 posts National Call-Up
    Str8hii wrote: »
    Messi is the sole reason barca didnt go thru at 1 -0 barca was on the break with 4 vs 1 and messi got stripped cuz he wanted to dribble past matip if he scored that liverpool would have given up

    That was offside you nobhead
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12632 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

    The whole team was bar Messi

    You have to feel for him

    The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

    The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

    That gave me a good laugh there 😂

    Name one player better?

    CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

    No

    Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

    It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

    CR7 turns up in big games, domestically and internationally.... Messi is a bottler...end of, CR7 is better than Messi for me....
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 8
    Str8hii wrote: »
    Messi is the sole reason barca didnt go thru at 1 -0 barca was on the break with 4 vs 1 and messi got stripped cuz he wanted to dribble past matip if he scored that liverpool would have given up

    That was offside you nobhead

    It wasnt offside you idiot he choked disappeared since VAR is introduced Barca is struggling refs can no longer help them
Sign In or Register to comment.