Vvd Balon dor

Ybiza
277 posts Sunday League Hero
Messi bottled another important game.

Now vvd have to score a header in final, and he has a chance of winning balon dor

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    He'll be nominated regardless, but if they win the league and champ final he'll be in the top 3. If Liverpool win the final with a vvd header and clean sheet I'd say it's a lock for #1.

But at the end of day, there is always messi... even if he disappeared in the 2nd leg.
  • Ybiza
    He'll be nominated regardless, but if they win the league and champ final he'll be in the top 3. If Liverpool win the final with a vvd header and clean sheet I'd say it's a lock for #1.

But at the end of day, there is always messi... even if he disappeared in the 2nd leg.

Thing is. No one gonna remember tap in and free kick from first leg, cuz he bottled 4v1 in second leg
  • Gnomenclature
    Ybiza wrote: »

Thing is. No one gonna remember tap in and free kick from first leg, cuz he bottled 4v1 in second leg

Credit to Liverpool for shutting messi and Suarez down though. They were pressed to non existence.
  • Ybiza
    messi didnt bottle anything. If his teammates didnt chocke and waste 3-4 of his perfect asissts noone would be criticising him today. Unfortunately barca doesnt have a balanced team and a bad coach imo

Plz stop. He bottled few opportunities himself. Especially 4v1 he tried to dribble instead of passing
  • young_volki
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ybiza wrote: »
    messi didnt bottle anything. If his teammates didnt chocke and waste 3-4 of his perfect asissts noone would be criticising him today. Unfortunately barca doesnt have a balanced team and a bad coach imo

Plz stop. He bottled few opportunities himself. Especially 4v1 he tried to dribble instead of passing

yes that was the only chance he completely wasted. Besides that he was by far the most dangerous barca player as usual. Coutinho , Suarez etc let him down. not to mention barcas back 4
  • Ybiza wrote: »

yes that was the only chance he completely wasted. Besides that he was by far the most dangerous barca player as usual. Coutinho , Suarez etc let him down. not to mention barcas back 4

he was woeful . touch like an elephant .
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10657 posts Has That Special Something
    He would certainly be deserving of it if Liverpool go on to win the CL.
  • He would certainly be deserving of it if Liverpool go on to win the CL.

just need brighton to slam dunk (pun intended!) city and we can get the double ! he'd be a shoo in then!

not that you'd like to see that ! :joy:

• Fifa_Hawk_85

just need brighton to slam dunk (pun intended!) city and we can get the double ! he'd be a shoo in then!

No mate definitely not haha

I can live with yous winning the CL but not so much with the league 😂
  • Gnomenclature

If Brighton wins I will personally fly there and buy their whole team a drink. It's gonna be the hardest game all year to watch.
  • He would certainly be deserving of it if Liverpool go on to win the CL.

If Brighton wins I will personally fly there and buy their whole team a drink. It's gonna be the hardest game all year to watch.

i ll be watching us against wolves . city should win and it would take a huge slice of fate for us to get ahead of them on the final day . That kompany goal .. that was a killer i think. he could hit another 1000 and not hit the back of the net
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault
  • Gnomenclature

i ll be watching us against wolves . city should win and it would take a huge slice of fate for us to get ahead of them on the final day . That kompany goal .. that was a killer i think. he could hit another 1000 and not hit the back of the net

If city win the league, that kompany goal will get most of the credit. If I was kompany, and city win the title, I'd retire on that high note.
  • young_volki
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone who says Messi bottled might have serious issues

He provided 3 assists this game that didn't get put away

First leg he provided 2-3 additional assists that didn't get put away

The board plays Lenglet to try make a weird statement/attempt to cash in on Umtiti when Lenglet is clearly nowhere near the CB that Umtiti is, I don't care if he can pass the ball nicely out of defense vs the bottom table La Liga teams, Umtiti is a no brainer over him.

They sign Coutinho for 150 million to play him OUT OF POSITION

He was playing as arguable one of the top 5 CM's in the world at Pool in his last season, and he then gets signed to play left forward to replace Neymar, when it's a COMPLETELY different profile of player, they'd have better results with one of their academy kids, it's mind boggling and sickening that someone gets paid money to waste 150 million of a clubs money.

Barca is run by muppets essentially, their transfer committee is one of the most disgustingly bad among Europes top clubs, and if it wasn't for Messi and the golden generation of la masia, they'd be struggling to make top 4.

dont worry mate, people on forums like these just talking sh*t , its the usual. Anyone with little brain
    capacity will realize it was everyone fault today, but not messi's.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

The whole team was bar Messi

You have to feel for him

The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

The greatest player to ever play this game 😂😂😂

That gave me a good laugh there 😂
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner

You have to feel for him

The greatest player to ever play this game, and he's surrounded by a club of incompetence for the last few years

Name one player better?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

You have to feel for him

Name one player better?

CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mjdtheman
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What are the people smoking saying VVD could win the Balon dor? You just have to look at individual stats to know that will 100% not happen. Yeah I agree that he has had an incredible impact on Liverpool but no where near that level. There has been better defenders in PL in years gone by than VVD.
  • Anyone who says Messi isn’t the most deserving of ballon d’or is deluded. Messi **** VVD in game one. Barca’s def was dog **** today, not Messi’s fault

he is their main man .. the go to guy ... tonight when the sky was falling .. he stood and got crushed . It was like how he plays for Argetntina. He's the captain .. his job to lead the team through difficult moments .. you can't just say the defence... the whole team is the defence .
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

You have to feel for him

Name one player better?

CR7 is a better all round player for sure. And he isn't ever the greatest of all time either 😂

No

Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    Mjdtheman wrote: »
    What are the people smoking saying VVD could win the Balon dor? You just have to look at individual stats to know that will 100% not happen. Yeah I agree that he has had an incredible impact on Liverpool but no where near that level. There has been better defenders in PL in years gone by than VVD.

fbc3fffcb2a08f4d9efdf4730a062d15.jpg
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

You have to feel for him

You have to feel for him

Name one player better?

You have to feel for him

Name one player better?

The guy might need help

He's just a troll, so glad you can ignore people on this forum

He'll go jump around his living room yelling out SIIIIII in his CR7 underwear :D :D :D

No one honestly believes he's better unless they're trolling or have issues

Wow this place is full of Messi fanboys tonight 😂

I'm saying it as an unbiased opinion and as a football fan that CR7 is a better all round player. It's my opinion and just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it right or wrong. Who are you to think whatever you say has to be correct and everyone else is wrong?

Oh and far from a troll and most certainly not a CR7 fanboy.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    edited May 7

You have to feel for him

Name one player better?

No

Yeah like you are going to agree that anyone is better than Messi with him as your avatar.

It's very close between him and CR7 tbh but CR7 just edges it. He's got more to his game.

in what way? if anything messi is superior in every way. juve didnt even make the semi finals. portugal didnt even make it anywhere argentina did with the WC. ron doesnt create chances, he sits there and waits for a cross. messi has so many more goals in CL compared to cr7 as well..