Will the market continue to crash (IE CR7)

IRON_KY94
285 posts Sunday League Hero
Asking for a friend :/

Comments

• Theomanny
    2731 posts National Call-Up
    The only way is down
  • CheeseSlice
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeeees .. 500k - 600k....others will say im nuts ....but he was 265k last may/june.
  • Adam_MUFC
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think he will settle at 600 Ish.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    yeeees .. 500k - 600k....others will say im nuts ....but he was 265k last may/june.

When will you learn that Last year was bc of WC mode?
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    1094 posts Professional
    I have not noticed any price drops on pc, kante is still around 170k
  • HDouble
    2681 posts National Call-Up

I’ve never seen him this cheap in any fifa even in August
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    HDouble wrote: »

I’ve never seen him this cheap in any fifa even in August

Literally the only reason he got so low last year was World Cup mode, which he rebounded from as soon as festival of fut hit
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner
    Last year it was the most insane crash ever! :D
  • nightcrawler
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have not noticed any price drops on pc, kante is still around 170k

Look at the high rated, most used cards. CR7 is below 1.5m, his lowest until now.
  • CheeseSlice
    edited May 2019
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

12 million coins this year and and 9 million suggests i have learnt ALOT.....

i stated that LAST YEAR he was 265k .... THIS YEAR he will prob be 500-600k... .

when it happens ill be in touch

Post edited by CheeseSlice on
  • Persevere80
    1202 posts Professional
    He's a st this year too. So may hold a higher price.
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes will continue to drop once TOTS is announced.
  • Bakudu76

i stated that LAST YEAR he was 265k .... THIS YEAR he will prob be 500-600k... .

By your logic that means I know more than you.

500k is to low. There is to much coins in the market. Either ea releases a top coin sink. Every average player, yes even me, makes ~100k a week alone on rewards.

If you expect him to drop to ~650-700k on xbox I'd be fine with you.
    But 5-600 most likely on Playstation is nowhere near realistic.
    But we'll see.
    You can also be in touch, if it doesnt happen.
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    No most players don't make 100k a week, I get gold 1 or elite 3 squad battles every week and gold 3 division 5 rivals elite 1 squad battles is 15% of players gold 3 in rivals is 40% I don't save time for weekend league so I get about 45k a week and am in the top 15% every week that means 85% of players get less than that. You have to understand you are a elite player in the top 10% of the game to get 100k a week

10% is not a majority.
  • raeserbil
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No most players don't make 100k a week, I get gold 1 or elite 3 squad battles every week and gold 3 division 5 rivals elite 1 squad battles is 15% of players gold 3 in rivals is 40% I don't save time for weekend league so I get about 45k a week and am in the top 15% every week that means 85% of players get less than that. You have to understand you are a elite player in the top 10% of the game to get 100k a week

10% is not a majority.

Whaat? If and when I play, I get more than 100k a week from Rivals div2 and WL gold 3-1. I am for sure not elite but making 100k is not that hard.
  • Bakudu76

10% is not a majority.

Guess how I know that you always take the packs my friend.
  • ITSSPENO
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2019

500k is to low. There is to much coins in the market. Either ea releases a top coin sink. Every average player, yes even me, makes ~100k a week alone on rewards.

But we'll see.

No you do not...

People having more coins than ever is actually detrimental to cr7 value.

Before (like 3+ years ago) for most people he was an end game card, securing a nice high price tag for the duration of the game. Since the introduction of rewards we've seen people earn more and more coins. This doesnt push Ronaldos price up. It allows people to excel past gold Ronaldo onto his countless IFs, TOTS, TOTYs or other icons.

He's not as desirable as he once was as an end game card because people can get better.
    Last year he was as low as 300, and he stayed around that mark, certainly not recovering to 600k
    The year before he went to half a mil, and that was without WC with the intro of WL rewards which seen more rewards than previous and yet even lower prices than before.

Only top end players are sought after now, anything else gets left behind.
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    squad battles elite 3 16k top 15%

division 5 division rivals gold 3 32k top 40%

total 48k

I don't have time at weekends to play league and if you dont play that you dont get as much as you think.

only about 45% of fut players play weekend League
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm not saying getting 100k isn't achievable and if I had the time I could probably do it, but the (vast) majority don't get 100k a week.
  • Bakudu76
    edited May 2019
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

But we'll see.

No you do not...

Before (like 3+ years ago) for most people he was an end game card, securing a nice high price tag for the duration of the game. Since the introduction of rewards we've seen people earn more and more coins. This doesnt push Ronaldos price up. It allows people to excel past gold Ronaldo onto his countless IFs, TOTS, TOTYs or other icons.

He's not as desirable as he once was as an end game card because people can get better.
    Last year he was as low as 300, and he stayed around that mark, certainly not recovering to 600k
    The year before he went to half a mil, and that was without WC with the intro of WL rewards which seen more rewards than previous and yet even lower prices than before.

Here is the 2017 graph for Ronaldo. Get your facs right please

35702691hl.jpg

Edit here a close one

35702710pr.jpg

• ITSSPENO
    edited May 2019
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

But we'll see.

No you do not...

Here is the 2017 graph for Ronaldo. Get your facs right please

35702691hl.jpg

That xbox line goes to 500k?
    He was available for 500k.

You've also cropped out past July, get your proof right please :wink:
  • Bags
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last year it was the most insane crash ever! :D

that was cos of the WC mode. Can't see that happening this year. It will drop but people were mess selling their team to open WC mode packs only to be bored of it within a couple of weeks
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    yes that Graph clearly shows he sold for less than 500k. it even says 490k on top?
  • Bags
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    only about 45% of fut players play weekend League

bet its not that high. I have logged in pretty much every day since it came out (Ultimate packs on give aways) and not played 1 WL game this year
  • Bakudu76
    edited May 2019
    yes that Graph clearly shows he sold for less than 500k. it even says 490k on top?

End of July. Start of August? So in 2 and a half months?
    Next you tell me Ronaldo will be 400k in October

35702710pr.jpg

• ITSSPENO
    edited May 2019

End of July. Start of August?

Here's fifa 16 graph, see the difference?
    https://www.futbin.com/16/player/37769/Cristiano Ronaldo/

a88953f3ce9be947e1e65d9297f1a79a.jpg
  • CheeseSlice

But we'll see.
    You can also be in touch, if it doesnt happen.[/quote

ok so ps4 i have no idea .....xbox market he will go to 500k ....every year he does...
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

But we'll see.
    You can also be in touch, if it doesnt happen.[/quote

ok so ps4 i have no idea .....xbox market he will go to 500k ....every year he does...

I've also said he'd go down to 500-600k.
    And I'll be in touch to say told ya so when it happens...
  • Kiido
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would have sold Cr7 if it wasn't for the fact I need him to perform in division 1. Without him I stand no chance unfortunately so I don't mind losing alot of coins on him. I need him, simple as that
  • HDouble
    2681 posts National Call-Up

10% is not a majority.

100k a week is light work this year. I get 50-80k coins from rivals and 30-50k w/l rewards depending but this year you can earn so much form playing the game alone.