James Forrest (SPFL) POTY SBC?

DFC1983
1313 posts Professional
Does anyone think we will we get this sbc tonight?

If we do, and it's an increase on his last MOTM card (87) he could be phenomenal.

Comments

• DannySTFC
    10384 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ll be getting any card he achieves between now and the end of this Fifa, I’m not rich but he was the first red Futchamps card I got this Fifa (84) and he comes on for me every game, love the guy, the addition of 4* skills in the winter was great, I’d love to get some kind of player of the season or TOTS from him and really, really hope they don’t overprice it.
  • Headshrinker363
    6124 posts Big Money Move
    Only thing that worries me about a poty card for him is Celtic and the SPL’s deal with PES.
  • DFC1983
    1313 posts Professional
    Only thing that worries me about a poty card for him is Celtic and the SPL’s deal with PES.

true but FIFA have a license for the SPFL as well so can't see why not. Especially if we are getting the Mexican POTY along with other leagues Sweden etc.
  • hammycfc
    1051 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA get a grip and add this card ASAP.
  • Headshrinker363
    It’s the only card I’d spend coins on just now, get it done EA!!!
  • smactastic
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd take a Ryan Kent YPOTY card :D
  • RayS
    37821 posts International Superstar
    edited May 2019
    This would be cool

Screenshot-20190507-102236.png
  • Headshrinker363
    RayS wrote: »
    This would be cool

I just sharted!!!
  • RayS
    This would be cool

I just sharted!!!

:D dayummm

tbh I'd seriously consider building a hybrid with that nice link with CB Weah.
  • Headshrinker363
    This would be cool

I just sharted!!!

:D dayummm

tbh I'd seriously consider building a hybrid with that nice link with CB Weah.

We need a Josef like thread to get this card!😂
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    This would be cool

Should be 62 bronze :trollface:

In seriousness, while I will never use Celtic players, it would be a deserved card. Been a standout for Celtic and a rare light in a bloody awful Scotland team.
  • RayS
    Would seriously consider a team like this (would start full chem). combines my footy interests (MLS, Prem, US national, and Japan national)

Screenshot-20190507-113851.png
  • Gloria_ou_Morte
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would seriously consider a team like this (would start full chem). combines my footy interests (MLS, Prem, US national, and Japan national)

IF Nakajima is an amazing card, I love it! Easy link with FB Jackson Martinez or Nakata.
  • RayS

IF Nakajima is an amazing card, I love it! Easy link with FB Jackson Martinez or Nakata.

He's such a fun card!! Too bad be left for that Qatari league... Could have had a chance at a crazy TOTS card.