WTF is going on with this game???

kurbalija
385 posts Sunday League Hero
what the hell is going on, I played a few games in weekend league, went outside for a while and after I started my game I got an notification that I got a one week ban for cheating??? WTF I just tried to log in on to the game???

And now I can't start a game because of an age restriction???

Comments

• BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did you message someone during one of your games?
  • kurbalija
    No I have just tried to log on a few times, not knowing that servers are down...I don't get this?
  • neil83
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Contact ea support online via chat or get them to call you and they should sort it
  • Rossi1000
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They will ask you to post on here where your get no reply lol
  • kurbalija
    Just to update you guys this is what the response from EA support was after I asked them to tell me what are the time frames when this "cheating" of mine allegedly happened, because I can assure them that I did not cheated, and I can bet my life If they cross reference the time that they flagged my account for cheating is the same time that their severs went crazy.

First email that I got where they inform me that my account is associated with cheating was on Monday May 6, 2019 (GMT+2) at 12:22AM and at that time servers were down. So I asked them how was I able to "cheat" and how can they flag me for cheating or doing anything against the rules while I could not access the game?

And this was the response:

Hello,

Product Name: FIFA 19

We have received your most recent correspondence expressing concerns about the action that was taken on your account.

After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we again found that we actioned your account correctly after it was found to have violated our User Agreement. We will also be unable to provide any details regarding our internal procedures.

Due to this violation, we will not remove the sanction that was applied to your account.

You can review the full User Agreement at http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

After completing two full investigations into your complaint, we consider this matter closed.

Thank you,
    EA Terms of Service

So basically I'm not getting any answers of what was the "violation" or how could have I "cheated" during the time that the servers were down as they don't want to provide any details regarding their internal procedures.

So guys thanks for your help and I just want you all to know to what kind of company you and I give our money year after year.

• Danielb
    1376 posts Play-Off Hero
    kurbalija wrote: »
    Just to update you guys this is what the response from EA support was after I asked them to tell me what are the time frames when this "cheating" of mine allegedly happened, because I can assure them that I did not cheated, and I can bet my life If they cross reference the time that they flagged my account for cheating is the same time that their severs went crazy.

First email that I got where they inform me that my account is associated with cheating was on Monday May 6, 2019 (GMT+2) at 12:22AM and at that time servers were down. So I asked them how was I able to "cheat" and how can they flag me for cheating or doing anything against the rules while I could not access the game?

Hello,

We have received your most recent correspondence expressing concerns about the action that was taken on your account.

After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we again found that we actioned your account correctly after it was found to have violated our User Agreement. We will also be unable to provide any details regarding our internal procedures.

Due to this violation, we will not remove the sanction that was applied to your account.

You can review the full User Agreement at http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

After completing two full investigations into your complaint, we consider this matter closed.

Thank you,
    EA Terms of Service

So basically I'm not getting any answers of what was the "violation" or how could have I "cheated" during the time that the servers were down as they don't want to provide any details regarding their internal procedures.

So guys thanks for your help and I just want you all to know to what kind of company you and I give our money year after year.

"because I can assure them that I did not cheated"

Had not cheated* or did not cheat*
  • MakiTheTomato
    59 posts Park Captain
    kurbalija wrote: »

Hello,

Thank you,
    EA Terms of Service

way to go EA
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was banned for buying do once so yh.... I win
  • Neil_LUAFC
    60 posts Park Captain
    Buy PES next time around. What's to lose?
  • EA_Rtas
    2590 posts EA Community Manager
    I'm going to be closing this one off, if you believe you've been wrongfully banned contacting the Terms of Service team is what you need to do. Considering this thread was posted some time ago it is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.