Any teambuilders on?

Juked By Neymar
3540 posts National Call-Up
Looking for inspiration, I'm sitting on around 5.5m coins on Xbox
Open to any formation
Untradables include: FB Ibra, FB Nani, FB Bradley, FS Leao, OTW Goretzka, probably a few others but nothing too worthwhile

Comments

• basdost_goat
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Suppose you still need someone to wipe your own a55 for you?
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2019
    Bit over budget😬

AF2-A6719-30-B8-47-F9-8-FB7-8-A077-E75-AB3-F.jpg

PS4 prices shown Xbox brings it under 5.5mil
  • FreddieKane
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7376916

Room to mix it up as you see fit but as someone who plays 352/3412, I think the team would play well - maybe throw in a bigger midfielder but that's up to personal preference.
  • Juked By Neymar
    Bit over budget😬

Actually not that far off of some of the drafts I've come up with :)
  • Juked By Neymar

Room to mix it up as you see fit but as someone who plays 352/3412, I think the team would play well - maybe throw in a bigger midfielder but that's up to personal preference.

not played any 352 this year, what are some pros/cons to it?
  • RayS
    32096 posts National Team Captain
    U might wait till TOTS tho tbh to see what kind of options you'd have. Can u build anything decent with mainly untradebale?
  • FreddieKane
    747 posts Semi-Pro

not played any 352 this year, what are some pros/cons to it?

Pros:
    • You can build up through the middle or through the flanks with wide mids.
    • Generally a lot of attacking options in the final third
    • More passing options = Less susceptible to high pressure
    • Defensively sound if set up the right way - i.e having your wide mids on come back can turn it into a makeshift 5atb.
    • Fun! (well as fun as this game can be imo)

Cons:
    • Can be prone to a quick counter attack if you've built up slowly - usually means you'll have your 3CBs and 1 CM/CDM as your cover.
    • 3 CBs can take some getting used to if you've been using 4atb the whole year.
    • Only 2 CMs/CDMs makes any defensive mistakes in the centre open to punishment.

Ultimately I think if you're willing to make it work it can be well worth it. However, like the 433(5) it requires the team to be built in a specific way to get the most out of it; You can't use players like Hazard/Neymar as LMs for example, as they can't track back properly.
  • JED_JD
    1712 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait for tots, simple
  • basdost_goat
    RayS wrote: »

Nah but you're doing a good job being an a55

You have nearly 24k posts on here pal hardly in a position to tell anyone they're being an a55.

That doesn't even make sense. pls try again

Don't worry I didn't expect you would understand.
  • FreddieKane
    747 posts Semi-Pro

You have nearly 24k posts on here pal hardly in a position to tell anyone they're being an a55.

You're on a fifa forum complaining about people asking fifa related questions, good stuff.
  • basdost_goat

You're on a fifa forum complaining about people asking fifa related questions, good stuff.

So?
    I mean seriously are you lot that braindead you can't even assemble a team yourselves? Waste of time answering I already know the answer.
    Like catch yourselves on ffs

Why don't you answer his question anyway seeing you want to stick your beak in?
    Go on tell him the same generic players to use everyone else has and will.
    He might need your help switching his console mind and positioning the players.
  • FreddieKane
    747 posts Semi-Pro

So?
    I mean seriously are you lot that braindead you can't even assemble a team yourselves? Waste of time answering I already know the answer.
    Like catch yourselves on ffs

Why don't you answer his question anyway seeing you want to stick your beak in?
    Go on tell him the same generic players to use everyone else has and will.
    He might need your help switching his console mind and positioning the players.

If you'd stop being so angry about nothing you'd:

A. Understand that on a fifa forum there are often people who enjoy making teams for people. And,
    B. Notice that I am one of those people and have already answered his question early in the thread.

Just chill out man, if you still don't like it just scroll past - nobody is making you come into these threads.
  • Juked By Neymar
    U might wait till TOTS tho tbh to see what kind of options you'd have. Can u build anything decent with mainly untradebale?

yea man been running 2 teams with alot of untradables. I'm pretty well liquid but wanting to get an idea of what I'd like to build.

Obviously TOTS can change that some :sweat_smile:
  • SinkXI
    943 posts Professional
    This server outage has seen some absolute knuckledraggers come out from the woodwork. Every thread I go on there’s at least one complete idiot giving people grief for no reason
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2019
    Bit over budget😬

I’d maybe even do Dumfries SBC and switch him and walker in game. He looks good at CB with the right chemistry applied. Might save a bit of coins to upgrade VVD a card or two, maybe even get his POTY.
  • Juked By Neymar
    Bit over budget😬

I’d maybe even do Dumfries SBC and switch him and walker in game. He looks good at CB with the right chemistry applied. Might save a bit of coins to upgrade VVD a card or two, maybe even get his POTY.

not a bad shout on Dumfries and upgrading VVD that
  • EA_Rtas
    2581 posts EA Community Manager
    Cool it off in here please with the flaming, there's no need for it. Also the profanity filter is there for a reason, do not bypass it.