EA Servers down again?!

dregana08
3763 posts National Call-Up
I can't connect to the EA Servers... Is it just me or are they seriously down, yet again?

Comments

• Dazzler179
    1146 posts Professional
    edited May 5
    Yeah I can’t get on either on PS4. What a joke!

Edit: Seems across all EA games as Apex and Battlefield down too.
  • cantonagod
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Me neither
  • JWNYsg
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hello from Thailand. Was working this morning. Can’t log in now as well.
  • Americanboy
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same here!
  • Thehubby
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 5
    I'm on ps4 and its working fine what are you on im in England
  • BlackFridayRule
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    In sweden, cant connect to the servers.
  • cantonagod
    England - PS4- still down
  • CharlieC
    6178 posts Big Money Move
    Mine wasn’t working about 30 mins ago but it’s back now
  • R3NIK
    71 posts Park Captain
    Denmark can’t connect
  • cantonagod
    Still down for me - absolute joke so far this weekend
  • VENPATT
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sydney Cant connect
  • Hausgaard
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Geez, this is crazy...
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    I’m from Mars. Can’t connect too.
  • Gnomenclature
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ea are running out of hamsters to keep this game going...
  • Bags
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    down for me in the uk now. working earlier
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    This is getting ridiculous. What will they do to compensate this time?
    Extension till tuesday? Free bronze contracts pack? Or - more likely - not mention this with a word, nothing on twitter nor from community “managers”.
  • Hausgaard
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is getting ridiculous. What will they do to compensate this time?
    Extension till tuesday? Free bronze contracts pack? Or - more likely - not mention this with a word, nothing on twitter nor from community “managers”.

The latter seems correct, yes :-)
  • Jezzaaa
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not able to connect too.
  • Bags
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The joke is, its not even just weekend league. They put in a pain in the backside fut swap's where you cant miss a single one if you want the top prize and then ensure half the weekend is a write off making it a pain for anyone who works away during the week
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    Bags wrote: »
    The joke is, its not even just weekend league. They put in a pain in the backside fut swap's where you cant miss a single one if you want the top prize and then ensure half the weekend is a write off making it a pain for anyone who works away during the week

Good point!

It also annoys me immensely that we have to do some of the fut swaps in rivals games. I have very limited time to play, being a family man and all that, and would therefore like to be able to choose wether to play rivals or WL when collecting wins for weekly objectives. Shouldn’t really matter - the difficulty is more or less the same, or even higher in WL.
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 5
    They should take one year break and switch all servers off and dont release fifa 20 and fix everything.....and when they are able to bring WORKING product which i can play smoothly anytime of the day than release it. If they are not able to do it just sell all rights to somebody who is able to do
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    @EA_Andy why don’t you ever comment when you’re actually needed. Same thing over and over. And you just ban people who call you out on it. Absolute shambles of a company and absolute shambles of a customer service

Bye bye, @Shezzzzzzz 😂
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    @EA_Andy why don’t you ever comment when you’re actually needed. Same thing over and over. And you just ban people who call you out on it. Absolute shambles of a company and absolute shambles of a customer service

Probably enjoying the weekend off
  • Jeyj38
    1214 posts Professional
    edited May 5
    We really have to boycott Fifa 20.
    And TOTS as well. But for some healthy people spending is "part of the fun" so theres really no hope. Plus at the first blue card youre gonna see, most people are gonna forget about servers, gameplay, EA...
  • mr_flibble
    291 posts Sunday League Hero

How dare he not work 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Its 8 am on sunday morning on a bank holiday weekend... It should be the EA official twitter account not a forum moderator giving updates.
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hahaha ea.. Again? *slowclap*
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero

It's the same on twitter, I tweet zaro, andy, tom every day & they don't respond, they only tweet when there is a promo..
  • Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional
    What an absolute shambles. I had 2 Windows to play games this weekend - Friday night and Sunday morning. Cheers EA.
  • Devers
    7398 posts League Winner
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    They should take one year break and switch all servers off and dont release fifa 20 and fix everything.....and when they are able to bring WORKING product which i can play smoothly anytime of the day than release it. If they are not able to do it just sell all rights to somebody who is able to do

This