Why do we not have Objectives?

FireMisha12
1 posts Ball Boy
edited May 4
I’m honestly curious as to why we do not have a lot of the content, and in particular, objectives. Were there objectives in previous installments and is there a possibility of retrieving the missing content in future updates?

Comments

• the_bad_seeds_fc
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They weren't present last year neither. Hope the dev team is focused on improvements for the next installment. We're not they priority, crearly. But based on the criticism of this year's gameplay on Frostbite, I don't see them abandoning the ship on the Switch. Lets hope for the best.
  • Gingerboaby83
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Some Rumours are that frostbite is coming to switch next year, other rumours say it’s the same engine while different ones were thengame is not coming at all haha. Don’t know when ea usually announce a new fifa so we will find out. If frostbite is not there I do hope they can put in player picks and objectives so that we can get as much content as possible.

To be fair to ea on the switch gameplay I have very little to complain about compared to Xbox but the lack of content sbc wise has killed the game a bit. Especially the league sbcs.