weekly Objective / AJax v Spurs

mox08
817 posts Semi-Pro
Anyone on PC want to help each other out with this?

add me on origin thanks!

Comments

  • bubu_20
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2019
    Add me and we will help eachother
    Post edited by bubu_20 on
  • alala
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2019
    Someone else needs to complete? Need support too :wink:
  • cjonesdnb
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    alala wrote: »
    Someone else needs to complete? Need support too :wink:

    I still need to knock this one out and return the favor, Im in US central time and feel free to add me.
  • Khodkevich
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys, add me to origin and if I will be online I will help you
  • Anyone on Xbox wanna to help me out now? Add me LUKEPARKER86 👀👀
  • Calo
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Add me on Origin Calo231
  • Add me on Origin: IOExceptions

    Just chill and get the matches done without anything extra
  • keronc
    1092 posts Professional
    Anyone here in the USA? I am in NY and will be available after 6pm EST.

    Notsnarc119
  • cjonesdnb
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    keronc wrote: »
    Anyone here in the USA? I am in NY and will be available after 6pm EST.

    Notsnarc119


    Im about to add you from cjonesdnb. Ill be available this evening
  • Can someone help me doing the objective
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Can someone help me doing the objective

    add me vishu9g
  • cjonesdnb
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Daddy wrote: »
    Can someone help me doing the objective

    add me vishu9g

    Sent u both a request if avail


  • Hanan85
    5 posts Ball Boy
    I need some help too feel free to add me Hanan85
  • ro5star
    2 posts Ball Boy
    What do u need to know ?! ALL of u ?!

    PS: AJAX V SPURS
    U need 3 players from Ajax and 3 players from Spurs so 6 players ... u have 4 playe4rs left ...
    From 11 player on pich u need 3 players UEFA RARE ... that means u need 81 OR 82 OR 83 RATED PLAYERS BLUE coulors
  • PiotrLolo
    3261 posts National Call-Up
    ro5star wrote: »
    What do u need to know ?! ALL of u ?!

    PS: AJAX V SPURS
    U need 3 players from Ajax and 3 players from Spurs so 6 players ... u have 4 playe4rs left ...
    From 11 player on pich u need 3 players UEFA RARE ... that means u need 81 OR 82 OR 83 RATED PLAYERS BLUE coulors


    What is this SCAM? You can use any blue rare players.
Sign In or Register to comment.