New glitch on Career Mode involving UCL

mamauniz
13 posts Ball Boy
So, I was playing career mode: manager on my PS4 Pro with Bayern and it was everything fine (since I got the game this was my third team on CMM) untill I was supposed to start the knock out group stage on UCL. I finished the group stage in first but the game simply don't generates the knock out stage and the game will go on with only the national competitions, even after I finished the season UCL was still glitched frozen on the end of group stage as if the calendar would never advance for UCL again.

I started a new CMM with Tottenham, played Europa League in the first season and it went smooth ending up with me going to UCL. Season two I managed to end up in first on group stage but the championship froze again... This happened to anyone else? Somebody knows if there's any way to fix this? It's a huge bummer no being able to play UCL nor any international competition cause of this glitch.

Comments

• mamauniz
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Seriously, no one? Can't even find a word about this glitch searching on google...
  • Verdi42
    76 posts Park Captain
    I haven't seen it yet. Just went into my second season with RB Leipzig, I'm in the UCL and I went past the group fase. This is on PC though. Maybe try to reïnstall?
  • mamauniz
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    I haven't seen it yet. Just went into my second season with RB Leipzig, I'm in the UCL and I went past the group fase. This is on PC though. Maybe try to reïnstall?

Tried that yesterday but didn't worked, since I only play career mode on FIFA this made me have 0 will to play the game. I'm thinking in opening a ticket or something but I'm not sure how does that will help me solve the problem. EA Games is killing career mode which is such a shame...
  • Verdi42
    76 posts Park Captain
    I agree. I hope it's better on FIFA 20.