If Onana doesn't make this TOTS.....

JayyThunder
4269 posts Big Money Move
Then I've lost all hope with this community. I know everyone is going to vote for stupid Ter Stegen, but Onana ABSOLUTELY deserves to be in this team. Period.

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very bias of you.
  • Coderood
    1658 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are you joking? Ter Stegen is atm together with Oblak the best GK of the world. And you dare say Onana deserve it more? Which football matches are you watching?
  • JayyThunder
    Coderood wrote: »
    Are you joking? Ter Stegen is atm together with Oblak the best GK of the world. And you dare say Onana deserve it more? Which football matches are you watching?

YOU CAN VOTE FOR 2 GK'S. I'm assuming everyone will vote for Ter Stegen, so the second vote should go to Onana.
  • Janoe1
    7471 posts League Winner

He never said deserves it more
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    I voted for both. But then again I’m the one guy that votes based real life performance not who is the most meta.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13067 posts Has That Special Something

Ter Stegen is good. Onana is better.

Onana irl is everything GKs in FIFA aren’t.
  • JayyThunder
    I voted for both. But then again I’m the one guy that votes based real life performance not who is the most meta.

Me too, although I was a bit biased. I voted for all of the Lille players I could since they're having a great season.
  • DaMMian
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect

YOU CAN VOTE FOR 2 GK'S. I'm assuming everyone will vote for Ter Stegen, so the second vote should go to Onana.

No second vote go for Fabian :)
  • Coderood
    1658 posts Fans' Favourite

Lol he is good but makes from time to time big mistakes like against Sturm Graz, Benfica and not so long ago against PSV. He is not even close to beeing the best of the world, you should admit that even though you love Ajax 😂

To topicstarter. Sorry my bad, I thought you mean Onana deserve it more then Ter Stegen. They both deserve a TOTS card, but that German guy deserve it way more.
  • Tboon
    2291 posts Fans' Favourite

All Ajax games this season. Onana is a very good keeper, much better than his current nif card.
  • CeeQue
    10809 posts Has That Special Something
    It seems like both will win the rest were meh.
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    I once heard in one of those threads Lukac deserved a spot in bronze TOTS too
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero

Ter Stegen >>>>> Onana
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    It really disappointed me to see Ter Stegen in the community tots. He will get in and absolutely should. But I feel like MC/community should be for players like Onana. Ter stegen should just be in La Liga with oblak. So now we just get a tots Neto.
  • Gav037
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ter Stegen shouldn’t be at the voting list. He is a lock in La Liga TOTS and Onana must get his well deserved TOTS from this.

Either way, I voted for both of them so lets hope for the best.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vote for Hoban up front!
    He's the Irish Suarez!
  • holdenwait
    55368 posts National Treasure
    you gonna rage, which is 24/7 anyways
  • JorisDB
    1383 posts Professional
    edited May 3
    He will get in.
    You need 2 GK's, the obvious choice (certainly not my first choice) is Ter Stegen, and for a second GK besides Onana there's literally noone in the list that anyone knows unless you support that specific team or follow that league.
    Everyone who watches football knows Onana by now because of Ajax' insane run, so don't worry he will get in.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Don't care about Onana. Are you going to face-off Pete or not?! We're waiting!!!
    @JayyThunder
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Then I've lost all hope with this community. I know everyone is going to vote for stupid Ter Stegen, but Onana ABSOLUTELY deserves to be in this team. Period.

You’ve done the “if they don’t” thing too many times for us to believe you

I think he's been around here for 9 years, at least :joy:
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    Does he have much to do with that team in front of him?
  • JayyThunder
    Don't care about Onana. Are you going to face-off Pete or not?! We're waiting!!!
    @JayyThunder

Dude...go back to the thread man lol. I told him to add me like 3 times and he never did. I'm ready, but if he's the one that's going to challenge me and act a fool, he needs to put his money where his mouth is. I've been ready to play, but he won't respond or add me or do anything except yap yap yap
  • JayyThunder
    Futfanatic wrote: »

You’ve done the “if they don’t” thing too many times for us to believe you

Fair FAIR point this.....
  • Liam W
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    I voted for Onana because I want the link the de Ligt :joy:
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    MATS & Onana getting my vote
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Liam W wrote: »
    I voted for Onana because I want the link the de Ligt :joy:

Basically 😂
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    You got my vote bruh
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is a popularity vote, not who deserve it.
  • ColeWorld
    9879 posts Has That Special Something
    Gulasci >