Your WL so far!

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    4-1. Have no desire to play this game at all right now. Hopefully I can get some games in tomorrow.
  • mway
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    First 5 games, 4 won , 1 lost.
    After that the game decided to kick me in the balls multiple times.
    my last game for tonight was an absolute joke.
    Played against an all-gold-team with Mertens and Aguero upfront.
    half time score was 3-3 , i had 12 shots on target and he had 3. really. one kick off goal, other 2 were definetly not impossible for De Gea to save, but one shot went through his legs..
    So second half kicked off and nothing worked for me, players were sluggish and first touch almost every time bounced straight to my opponent etc.. Long story short- LOST 5-4 , never felt so held back. THANKS EAIDS

Same here. Did you read my 5-0. Well now is 5-6. :D
  • young_volki
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    mway wrote: »
    First 5 games, 4 won , 1 lost.
    After that the game decided to kick me in the balls multiple times.
    my last game for tonight was an absolute joke.
    Played against an all-gold-team with Mertens and Aguero upfront.
    half time score was 3-3 , i had 12 shots on target and he had 3. really. one kick off goal, other 2 were definetly not impossible for De Gea to save, but one shot went through his legs..
    So second half kicked off and nothing worked for me, players were sluggish and first touch almost every time bounced straight to my opponent etc.. Long story short- LOST 5-4 , never felt so held back. THANKS EAIDS

Same here. Did you read my 5-0. Well now is 5-6. :D

I would always stop playing after 2 losses in a row. Thats when u know the game takes matters in its own hands to keep you at your usual rank.
  • Ireland_US
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    0-0-0
  • Gnomenclature
    2649 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently 0-0... not sure why I subbmited for it... I feel like I need to take Xanax before playing this cardiac game mode.
  • JWNYsg
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Slaughtered out there. What did EA do
  • RayS
    25311 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 5
    10-9, this is my first WL, usually I dont have time at weekends. First 8 win was relatively easy, of course I lose few match ( I am jus a average player). After that it was tough, I managed to get few wins, mostly by luck. Opponents are tougher when you have for example 8 wins ? Or is it just luck ? What means that you can have special item in prizes ?

@maunokoivisto

I typically only play to Silver 1 (11 wins) and find that the opposition is more or less the same throughout. It seems to balance out. If I loose a few games in a row, then I seem to eventually play someone who is fairly easy to beat.

Your special prize is a Player Pick. You get to choose from group of 2-5 players depending on how high up you finish. The players are from the TOTW in which you get your rewards (which are relased every Thursday at 8am GMT (or thereabouts ). These items are untradeable and have a unique card design despite being TOTW players.

An example of a FUT Champions Player Pick item (also known as "red cards" or "reds")

Screenshot-20190504-214045.png
  • Ishibum
    12262 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »
    10-9, this is my first WL, usually I dont have time at weekends. First 8 win was relatively easy, of course I lose few match ( I am jus a average player). After that it was tough, I managed to get few wins, mostly by luck. Opponents are tougher when you have for example 8 wins ? Or is it just luck ? What means that you can have special item in prizes ?

@maunokoivisto

I typically only play to Silver 1 (11 wins) and find that the opposition is more or less the same throughout. It seems to balance out. If I loose a few games in a row, then I seem to eventually play someone who is fairly easy to beat.

Your special prize is a Player Pick. You get to choose from group of 2-5 players depending on how high up you finish. The players are from the TOTW in which you get your rewards (which are relased every Thursday at 8am GMT (or thereabouts ). These items are untradeable and have a unique card design despite being TOTW players.

An example of a FUT Champions Player Pick item (also known as "red cards" or "reds")

I have that one
  • mway
    edited May 5
    I would always stop playing after 2 losses in a row. Thats when u know the game takes matters in its own hands to keep you at your usual rank.

I believe it´s not related to WL rank but with a frustration-enthusiasm cycle ( well you know why ). Because if you had the chance to move to division rivals the streak continues. So it´s not only related to the rank. That´s why sometimes we reach 14 or 20 victories. It has to do with the cycle moment and there is nothing we can do about that. At least not in WL that last 2 or 3 days. Different is the situation in rivals because if you stop playing two or three days when you return all the bs has gone.

• JWNYsg
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had an insane game. 4-3 with seconds to go. Concede penalty. Earlier in game also one. Opponent converted. 6-6 in extra time. He missed and scored one penalty in that ET period. Won shoot out but what a game. Almost had a heart Attack. Seems I was the “home” team

Never gave away so many penalties in a game
  • mway
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Had an insane game. 4-3 with seconds to go. Concede penalty. Earlier in game also one. Opponent converted. 6-6 in extra time. He missed and scored one penalty in that ET period. Won shoot out but what a game. Almost had a heart Attack. Seems I was the “home” team

Never gave away so many penalties in a game

That´s another thing. The amount of penalties given by the AI is huge. Sometimes you are covering a player and another of your defenders ( controlled by the AI ) makes a slide tackle and concedes a penalty. None of the players controlled by AI should make a slide tackle by any means.
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    12-9

Very hard work this weekend.
  • maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    RayS wrote: »

@maunokoivisto

Thx mate
  • mway
    I gave this game a second chance. Deleted my team again.
    It´s impossible to stand this big joke.
  • Americanboy
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited May 5
    2-0 but, speed lag and delay is crazy. Impossible to play! :'(
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    8-2

Ronaldinho as a false 9 is a lot of fun
  • greif44
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite
    4-3
    Destroyed these 4, got destroyed by 3 with the same "it's in the game" stuff going back and forth. All opponents were with similar WL finish and skill rank.
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    Turned to absolute doo doo now as every tackle i make is given as a pen and i cant score 1 on 1s anymore while every 30 yarder my opponent hits flies top corner
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite
    12 wins and 2 losses. Probably end on 22 again as always

• bjornini
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    I would want to post something about how my WL is going, but I can't.

The delay hinders me
  • StalyVegas
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was 4-0 now 6-10

Absolutely garbage to say the least, was so annoyed at the gameplay i ended up playing badly as well, turned it off in the end
  • Ravel - 7
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Started 0-3 now 13-10 only wanted gold 3 hopefully get it
  • Unkplayer1
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Terrible connection or gameplay. Haven’t been a while this angry. 8-10 so far but don’t know if give a shot tmr
  • Nessy
    1830 posts Fans' Favourite
    So after the worst Friday I ended up beating through today only losing 2 games.
    Ended on 17 with 2 games left.
    Happy with that considering I lost 10 games on Friday!!!!!
  • SPN1987
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    5-0 atm. Opponents are just being even worse than I am. Getting terribly annoyed by the massive delay though. So I probably quit.
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    4 -4 on friday bow 12 -4 it doesnt make any sense whatsoever
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Tried all weekend to play and other than Friday morning. I’ve been unable to get a decent connection. Game play is absolutely horrific. Got 20 games to play yet EA can’t find a decent platform to make it bearable to play
  • Cbn
    594 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gripbrah wrote: »
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    LMCarlo wrote: »
    LMCarlo wrote: »
    9-4 currently. Will probably lose the next 10 and scrape gold 3 as usual.
    Finished gold 3 like every single weekend. Currently in division 1 with over 2000 skill rating but just can’t finish higher than gold 3. If I started 13-0 I’d lose the next 16 and win 1.

That's interesting. I'm around 2100 SR and I finish Elite 3 nearly every weekend

2250 skill rating and I've only finished E3 once in maybe 12 tries. Last weekend I barely made G1 haha

+1. Usually the gameplay is so heavy and unresponsive compared to DR
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was 11-0 then I’ve just suffered 3 defeats in a row and the delay is woeful, it actually does depend if you get the luck of the delay
  • Lupri
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Very difficult

I’m 11-12 i hope i can get 3 more wins...