Upgrade POTM VVD to POTY + Bergkamp PIM SBC or Eusebio Prime SBC?

Blueray
13 posts Ball Boy
Hey, should i upgrade my POTM VVD to POTY and do slowly the Bergkamp PIM SBC after or go slowly for Prime Eusebio SBC. (Slowly means around 3 weeks in both scenarios). I need an Icon who can play either CAM or ST to build abit around.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• AFC AJAX NR 1
    13060 posts Has That Special Something
    Wait for another week I'd say before making your decision. I expect a crash once TOTS is announced.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9962 posts Has That Special Something
    POTY VVD is pointless if you have the POTM, unless you’re swimming in coins and don’t plan to do anything with them.
  • CheeseSlice
    725 posts Semi-Pro
    pointless upgrading vvd but also PIM Dennis is NOL ALL THAT.... vardy out scores him and 89 johan is also better than him in cam
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    pointless upgrading vvd but also PIM Dennis is NOL ALL THAT.... vardy out scores him and 89 johan is also better than him in cam

This.

They’ve not managed to do him justice at all - and I’m finding it harder and harder to justify his price tag.

He’s never leaving my team anyways, because

A. Untradeable
    B. Well, my username
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13060 posts Has That Special Something
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    POTY VVD is pointless if you have the POTM, unless you’re swimming in coins and don’t plan to do anything with them.

IMO ToTY van Dijk was a noticeable improvement over any other version, so I can imagine that this PoTY is even better
  • Mini_Miudo
    9962 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 3

IMO ToTY van Dijk was a noticeable improvement over any other version, so I can imagine that this PoTY is even better

Not for me, used the TOTY and the POTM felt exactly the same. Certainly much better value for money.
  • Blueray
    13 posts Ball Boy
    i could do an icon SBC which is around 3m. So is Eusebio the most game changing one from all the Icon SBC's which are max 3m?
  • DasPonyboy
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I found the Poty is as big of a jump as going from a Base Icon to a Prime. With shadow on him he’s the best CB I’ve ever used and I’ve used them all. You def get more fun out of Eusebio tho