R9(94) vs R9(96)

SayBz
111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Have anyone here tried both of them? Is the prime noticeable better the R94?
I'm really scared of spending 4mill on an untradeable player when the middle one is as good cheaper and tradeable.

Comments

• ColeWorld
    11919 posts Has That Special Something
    R94 >
  • Carlo
    1629 posts Play-Off Hero
    SayBz wrote: »
    I'm really scared of spending 4mill on an untradeable player when the middle one is as good cheaper and tradeable.

I've tried them both. R94 has better physicality. I'd go for him and not spend 4m liquid coins on the R96 sbc though I have the R96 due to a lot of untradeables.
  • SayBz
    Carlo wrote: »
    SayBz wrote: »

I've tried them both. R94 has better physicality. I'd go for him and not spend 4m liquid coins on the R96 sbc though I have the R96 due to a lot of untradeables.

I tried the R96 and he felt so rapid on the ball, is the 94 similar or he's clunky like cr7?
  • golazo
    1684 posts Fans' Favourite
    R9 96 is the best card in game. The primer don’t count since 3 people have him. It’s also miles better than the 94. All goals in D2 and WL. Did the sbc the weekend it came out. It’s time to have fun and not think about coins. You’ll enjoy the game again with R9...i am.

74-A0-F2-C2-62-E6-4057-8-FAB-5-C5-A96-A2-BE97.jpg
  • Delvinho
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    R94 >

• torakun
    2108 posts Fans' Favourite
    R94 haircut> everyone
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    Toty mbappe >
  • SayBz
    golazo wrote: »
    R9 96 is the best card in game. The primer don’t count since 3 people have him. It’s also miles better than the 94. All goals in D2 and WL. Did the sbc the weekend it came out. It’s time to have fun and not think about coins. You’ll enjoy the game again with R9...i am.

74-A0-F2-C2-62-E6-4057-8-FAB-5-C5-A96-A2-BE97.jpg

I really wanted to do the SBC but 4.6m is too much.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    The 94 is very good, but the prime is version is smoother and quicker in game (better pace, agilty and balance). Worth the extra coin? I’m not sure, the prime is unreal for me.
  • Chubz
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    How would you compare the prime r9 to toty Messi ?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    R94 takes up better positions off the ball, with the prime I always feel like I need to steer him where to go. +the haircut
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    R94 takes up better positions off the ball, with the prime I always feel like I need to steer him where to go. +the haircut

Admit it, it's the haircut! :)
  • Burchy
    1161 posts Professional
    R94, played with both. The hair cut alone is worth a million coins.