The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Any chance for TOTS GK from Brazil?

DaMMian
1007 posts Professional
Doesn't matter which league.

Comments

• FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Ederson
  • CheeseSlice
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    liverpool.... man city .
  • fussydutchman
    1170 posts Professional
    Chances are very good.
  • Jockstrap989
    69 posts Park Captain
    Any chance for a RB from Brazil getting a tots is the better question
  • DaMMian
    1007 posts Professional
    Any chance for a RB from Brazil getting a tots is the better question

No mate :) I have in my squad Flash Dani Alves but I need to replace CL Ederson
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Brazil gks are guaranteed in the Prem TOTS...
  • Tornado31619
    20233 posts Club Captain
    Alisson and Ederson
  • DaMMian
    1007 posts Professional
    Brazil gks are guaranteed in the Prem TOTS...

yeah, but Forster and Fabian is also in the game
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    If EA has proven anything over recent years it’s that David de gea will be in the tots, no matter what. Beyond that, they need a really trash card like fabianski in there for us to pack on the guaranteed pl tots sbc. Therefore the chances aren’t as good as people think. Neto might have a shot in La Liga though.
  • Moe_86
    1211 posts Professional
    Alisson
  • Ishibum
    13640 posts Has That Special Something
    If EA has proven anything over recent years it’s that David de gea will be in the tots, no matter what. Beyond that, they need a really trash card like fabianski in there for us to pack on the guaranteed pl tots sbc. Therefore the chances aren’t as good as people think. Neto might have a shot in La Liga though.

nailed it
  • MaddMike3711
    11458 posts Has That Special Something
    Ederson and Alisson are nailed on to get TOTS cards.
    If Ederson’s card gets a massive upgrade, or Alisson gets a massive speed boost I’m getting one to replace TOTY DDG. :)
  • MaddMike3711
    11458 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2019
    Oblak and Ter Stegen have to be in, and not sure they will do 3 GKs in a 23 man squad. :/
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    Ederson and Alisson are nailed on to get TOTS cards.
    If Ederson’s card gets a massive upgrade, or Alisson gets a massive speed boost I’m getting one to replace TOTY DDG. :)

I really hope you’re right. I always believe these promos should be the best players. But DDG sells packs. His real life performance has no bearing on him being in tots IMO.
  • JWNYsg
    1131 posts Professional
    what about Neto guys? wouldn't he be this year's Adan?