John O'Shea End of an Era

Ireland_US
672 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just saw Barzagli's End of an Era Card and wondered if O'Shea was in consideration? He's an Ireland Legend and had some amazing moments for Manchester United and Sunderland through the years.

For United he was the Ultimate Utility Man. Played LB and RB early in his career then took up CB amd even GK on one occasion. Had a lot of everything in his prime!

I really think he deserves one for being such a great servant to United, Sunderland, and Ireland through the years. What do you guys think?

Comments

• LahmChops
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    O'Shea won't sell packs. Therefore no incentive for EA to release it.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7857 posts League Winner
    I believe we will see some sbc’s everyone will do coming up in the next week. Sbc that represent good value for coins. Or reasonable. Like kruse POTM level. They desperately need to clean out some clubs and coins for tots and none of the sbc’s the last few weeks have been at all tempting.
  • Ireland_US
    I mean as an SBC or even objective. I thought Shane Long was improbable but we got that at least
  • Ireland_US
    I believe we will see some sbc’s everyone will do coming up in the next week. Sbc that represent good value for coins. Or reasonable. Like kruse POTM level. They desperately need to clean out some clubs and coins for tots and none of the sbc’s the last few weeks have been at all tempting.

Yeah! Like mid level not as "popular" players are what I like. Smaller leagues and teams being represented. Players that have gone under the radar and are underrated. I wish EA gave more attention to those. SBC for these types are just what is needed to clear out clubs and please fans of less popular clubs and players
  • adoe546
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would do it for sure
  • Batman442
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    The fact that he is at reading and not a premier League club he will be avoided like a plague especially when he is not of a big nation. He should get one but like people have said, he won't sell packs or be done by many as an sbc because of his current club
  • EekAlaska
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    If the purpose of SBCs is to get lots of ppl to do them they have been massively overpriced. What EA dont seem to get is people get tired of cards, so by making SBCs cheaper more people would do them, get tired of the card and rhen rinse it to do a new one. But they have made them so overpriced they are very easy to resist.
  • Low Ki
    13748 posts Has That Special Something
    He deserves one. 5x league winner and 1x UCL winner. He deserves it, not that many decorated players still around.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    LahmChops wrote: »
    O'Shea won't sell packs. Therefore no incentive for EA to release it.

He would be an SBC, and not in packs?

Sunderland legend 🔴⚪️
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    Please no, I don’t want my PIM Figo getting nutmegged.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Not enough position modifier cards to properly utilise him :wink:
  • Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    Prob will get one
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Weekly objective maybe?
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    The brooksyhd lad won't cope with an EoE O'Shea this soon after Long.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    The brooksyhd lad won't cope with an EoE O'Shea this soon after Long.

:D:D he would have a meltdown
  • Ireland_US
    Low Ki wrote: »
    He deserves one. 5x league winner and 1x UCL winner. He deserves it, not that many decorated players still around.

Seriously. If he was English or German you know EA wouldn't hesitate. I hate the nation elitism.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    57660 posts National Treasure
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Prob will get one

• Ireland_US
    hope so hope so.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    How about 88 rated cb card with unreal stats, so all rounded he could play midfield
    And he'd cost 40k.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    81730d5b18cc7b7641bdb09927cde162.png
  • Ireland_US
    81730d5b18cc7b7641bdb09927cde162.png

That would be sick. I doubt he'd even be that highly rated because his highest ratings in FIFA were pre-UT lolll. But I'd love that.

Also I think he had 93 potential on one of the FIFAs haha
  • Slawter
    4359 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2019
    3b2a05ffb3510f3918dbda04264faf9f.png
    Flashback imo.
    Tbh he was never any better than that, :D
  • Ireland_US
    edited May 2019
    Not in UT as I said. One of the games had him rated 83 or 84 but I think he was at LB. Probably in FIFA 06 or something
  • Slawter
    4359 posts National Call-Up
    Oh i meant in real life he was never any better than that.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    Ireland_US wrote: »
    Not in UT as I said. One of the games had him rated 83 or 84 but I think he was at LB. Probably in FIFA 06 or something

06:
    79 rated

07:
    f861d9d750c97374bc7e1ae00c7546b7.png

08 and 09:
    76 rated CDM

• tube11
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nowadays everybody gets a EoaA Card or what? Barzagli is a joke too.
  • Ireland_US
    Ireland_US wrote: »

06:
    79 rated

07:
    f861d9d750c97374bc7e1ae00c7546b7.png

08 and 09:
    76 rated CDM

Oops. I meant 05. He is 84 rated and 93 potential. Ratings were altogether different back then clearly haha
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    How about 88 rated cb card with unreal stats, so all rounded he could play midfield
    And he'd cost 40k.

Would have max 47 stamina (in case he gets 99 physical)
  • Ireland_US
    I could deal with 50 stamina I guess. I just want him :/
    EA could honestly release a squad EoaE cards as their own "team." lots of players retiring and leaving their longtime teams
  • Markman007
    4648 posts National Call-Up
    tube11 wrote: »
    Nowadays everybody gets a EoaA Card or what? Barzagli is a joke too.

Barzagli won the World Cup and numerous league titles. One of the best pure defenders of his generation.